Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Launching a war-based campaign in the North
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2007 :  03:46:44  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am typing this just after a session with my players. It was the prelude of a war-based campaign i intend to launch based on the confict beetween the Silver Marches and the horde of King Obould Many-Arrows (yes i will have to go big-time non-canon on this mostly because i want my players to be the "stars" and play a major part on the ongoing war)

Some info about my players, i've been playing with this group for about 2+ years and they reached high lvls (about 17-18) this is their first time they interfere with realm shaking events like this. (Thats mostly because of me, i always love to stick to low profile game as far as possible)
The PCs are good alligned and they had enough adventures together, they now consider each other no less than brothers.

Now my intentions for this one is to add politics, behind the scenes action, roleplay both between the PCs and NPCs (lovers, old enemies , new friends, family members), individuals and powergroups who will try to use this situation for their own goals, and some more ideas that i will have to think during the campaign (and perhaps some of you may help ). Of course i will try to stay as far away as possible from nonsense powerplay like powerfull PCs blasting low lvls orcs

For the starting point of my campaign i choose Selskar Vale, its somewhere in the western Lurkwood and it introduced in Dungeon 101 along with its long-forgotten (SP?) Selskar Order tower -ex Dwarven Stronghold (Andal-Bruin). After the PCs comleted the adventure one of them (a Dwarven fighter) moved his entire clan to Andal-Bruin whom he calls now home and a (PC) Moon Elf Ranger patrols the Selskar Vale's forests along with some good alligned rangers/followers .
(as you noticed i havent typed a Dramatis-Personae i dont want to bore you with my PCs, its mostly the campaign structure thats is my focus here)

Session 1: (brief summary)
The PCs investigate ,with the help of Selskar Vale's rangers and some allied followers of Shevarash, Drow sightings in the nearby forest of Lurkwood, the expedition force is ambushed by a Drow raiding party along with Grimlock slaves and a bloody melee accurs, after a great battle the victorious but exausted PCs and their allies found out that the drow was somekind of a commando/scout elite force for a large force of Orcs, stationed somewhere North of Lurkwood. The PCs rush to Andal-Bruin where they warn the Dwarves of the oncoming danger and then teleport to Silverymoon to ask for aid.

On their arrival on the Jewel of the North they start to suspect that things are going a bit hard, as they encounter armoured guards, double watches on the walls, people entering the city in hope for refuge or others fleeing to the south in searh for safety,priests of Tempus giving lecture asking able men to enlist and others to assist the military anyway they can.
Now my players started to become anxious they entered the palace where a friend of theirs (a Harper Agent) tells them about the situation - a huge horde of humanoids mostly orcs divided into smaller forces attacked several towns/places in Silver Marches-
the people are helpless and many so-called knights or nobles and lords are fleeing like rats for the safety of the south or arguing among themselves as old-time feuds come up. A Emergency council is about to begin at the palace involving some great personalities/rulers/leaders of Silver Marches to discuss for the actions being taken.

And this is when this session ended.

One of my goals during this sessionand the next one to make my players feel the tension of the situation. Its not like, hey lets go to Silverymoon and they will send their big army to save us, no i want them to feel endangered.

In my next session:
I will give them the "good news" about Nesme being burned and sacked, this will add some panic in the atmoshere

i will have the players attend in the council where they will express their opinion as rulers of the Selskar Vale and their experience encountering the enemy, they will discuss the option of the drow perhaps are helping the horde and if yes with what benifits and last but not least they will try to inspire them the counsil to unite and defend the Marches.

I also am working on the idea of an assasination attempt for Queen Alustriel after the council, after all Silverymoon has a lot of enemies but i havent figured out who would do that (and im totaly open for ideas and suggestions ). After this i plan for an investigation-oriented session with the PCs trying to figure out who is guilty for that.

Now if you read that you have my many thanks fellow Scribe / Loremaster. I am open for any comments good or bad and of course suggestions and ideas, they would help a lot, some brainstorming after all keep our DM-mana to regenerate (hey thats not D&D )

Edited by - Marquant Volker on 13 May 2007 03:55:22

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 13 May 2007 :  04:11:11  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One of the things I always wanted to introduce into the campaign if I ever get back to the Silver Marches, is to have Obould start acting like the ruler of a nation, not just an orc warlord. One of the ideas I had about this was to have Obould establish spies in various locations in the north, taking a cue from the Harpers and the like. The spies would be half-orcs that look very human in aspect (going back to 1st edition . . . or Tolkien if you like . . . a certain number of half-orcs can fairly easily pass for human).

These half orcs can be paying attention to caravans, military movements, and perhaps one or two of them might even get close enough to Alustriel to cause problems (what would be really good would be to have no one realize that the assassins, if killed, are actually half orcs).

I still like the idea of the giants getting involved in the politics of this situation. You could either have Gerti still as a firm ally of Obould, and you could have giants from other regions having issues with her and her giants. I've long liked to come up with ways to agitate giant politics, so I would love to see a potential ally to the Silver Marches come from the surprising direction of the Frost Giants near Hartsvale, orthodox Thrym worshipers that don't like Gerti and her giants becoming more prominent in the North.

Go to Top of Page

Drew
Acolyte

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  15:28:33  Show Profile  Visit Drew's Homepage Send Drew a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have a rival adventuring party for Obauld... adventurer's are the spec ops of an army. I did the same thing in my war back-drop campaign I have going... you have one why don't they?

Make a couple elite divisions of lawful orcs disiplined warriors fighting in formation with good weapons and armor... one of things I really believe is that if orcs become lawful they would be more of a threat then Thay.

This is on the same lines as what knight said above me... make Obauld a leader of a nation not a warlord.

The noblest fate a man can endure is to place his body between the home he loves, and wars desolation.
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  16:40:55  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnightErrantJR

One of the things I always wanted to introduce into the campaign if I ever get back to the Silver Marches, is to have Obould start acting like the ruler of a nation, not just an orc warlord. One of the ideas I had about this was to have Obould establish spies in various locations in the north, taking a cue from the Harpers and the like. The spies would be half-orcs that look very human in aspect (going back to 1st edition . . . or Tolkien if you like . . . a certain number of half-orcs can fairly easily pass for human).

These half orcs can be paying attention to caravans, military movements, and perhaps one or two of them might even get close enough to Alustriel to cause problems (what would be really good would be to have no one realize that the assassins, if killed, are actually half orcs).

I still like the idea of the giants getting involved in the politics of this situation. You could either have Gerti still as a firm ally of Obould, and you could have giants from other regions having issues with her and her giants. I've long liked to come up with ways to agitate giant politics, so I would love to see a potential ally to the Silver Marches come from the surprising direction of the Frost Giants near Hartsvale, orthodox Thrym worshipers that don't like Gerti and her giants becoming more prominent in the North.

The Silver Marhces supplement did have an Orc Scout PrC which has some interesting and effective features for orcs to perform surveillance on the things that KnightErrantJR mentioned above.
Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  20:20:48  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for posting! these are very nice ideas! Now it would be interesting if Obould starts acting like a king, and im intrigued by the idea of Obould sending an emissary to the council like a true ruler should (he will ask for the immidiate surrender of the Silver Marches? perhaps he might try to bribe/intimmidate some folk?) but on the other hand it could be very un-orcish (?)

Now i really liked the idea of human looking haf-orcs fanatics (thanks KEJR :-D) and they will find their way to my campaign. However im thinking of 2 possibilities for them
1)They are some kind of zealots of Grummsh religion + oppresed by the human/elven/dwarven society to hide their true blood (in Silverymoon things are better but problems occur) and know they answer the call-to-arms of the Orc-King
2)The same as above but in reality they are been used by someone else (a Cult of Shar?/Shades?/Luskans?) to do their dirty job for them.

An Orc party is a wonderfull idea, a combat encounter for my PCs to remember, i have to find a way to get them into the story (it would be better if the PCs have heard of them before)

Thanks for the ideas, you help alot! Keep them coming!

Edited by - Marquant Volker on 15 May 2007 23:47:39
Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  00:50:51  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't believe Obould would demand the surrender of the Silver Marches. Such a demand would not be fulfilled, so then he would be forced to march across the Surbrin, which is something he knows will be a fool's errand. The boy is no fool. =)

I like the idea of him sending an emissary. Have Obould find another shaman among his people that is able to follow his insight. I forget the name of the Orc shaman that was killed in the second book, but essentially a replacement for him.

His demand would likely be their recognition of the sovereignty of Dark Arrow. =) This would likely throw the council off balance, as this would indicate that Obould is one that is actually willing to use diplomacy. =) They would likely expect him to demand their surrender.

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  01:50:44  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Silver Marches lists Black Larog as Obould's advisor, though from her description she doesn't sound like she would show up personally.
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  02:22:39  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the trilogy, the drows have been the underlying force that is moving the orcs against the Silver Marhces. So you have a potential third party involved in the war there.

The opposing adventuring party could be the emissaries themselves that was sent to Silverymoon where the PCs will most likely meet them once. And to spice things up, they could comprise of the 'allied' members that is supporting Obould (which following the novel were Frost giants ,trolls and drow) but you can also add the list enemies that see a very good reason to join forces with Obould like the People of the Black Blood, the hobgoblin and goblin holdings within the Nether and Rauvin Mountains and the trolls from Evermoor.

Then on the orc side, there is the possibility of orc conflict between Obould's sons (and maybe one of them turned out to be much smarter than dad).
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  02:28:18  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The People of the Black Blood strike me as a bit too wild to "join up" with anyone, unless Anth-Malar got involved and somehow forced the pack leaders into the agreement, but that's just my take. And for some reason I see hobgoblins as a bit too proud to willingly join up with Obould, especially if they are affiliated with the Blood of Morueme.

I could see this Obould following in his ancestors footsteps. One of the Oboulds of old, his grandfather or great grandfather, had peryton and illithid allies . . . perhaps Obould would listed to his loremasters in his tribe and begin to court these kinds of monstrous allies once again to strengthen his kingdom.
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  02:35:43  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If somehow Obould could convince the Moreume dragons to take sides....

As for the hobgoblins, i was actually referring to a small entry in SM where it mentions that a self-styled hobgoblin king is making moves on his own after being inspired by Obould.

For the Perytons, i think the FRCS mentioned that Obould had made some sort of deal with them to protect their rear and keep enemies away from the Spine of the World.

And i just remembered that the Black Lorog had one of Obould's sons as her adept, she has cunning agendas for the boy to take over Obould once he's dead.
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  03:05:32  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good call, I had forgotten about that hobgoblin, sorry about that.
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2007 :  03:12:36  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also had this idea of the Arcane Brotherhood secretly providing arcane aid to Obould, at least that way, the orcs (or their leaders at least) wouldn't be so worried about getting blast off the battlefield.

Also, considering how large and dangerously close the Underdark is to the Silver Marches, i can't wait to see any Orogs making an appearance too...

Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2007 :  01:05:14  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, Silver Marches lists Black Larog as Obould's advisor, though from her description she doesn't sound like she would show up personally.

I just read over the Dark Arrow entry in the Silver Marches, pg 33-34. That writeup appears to be written before Obould's march on Shallows, and Mithral Hall.

While Larog is never mentioned in the series, it would be very likely that she stayed at Dark Arrow. Though there are a few discrepencies between the Novel and the source book.

Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2007 :  01:23:37  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wenin

quote:

I just read over the Dark Arrow entry in the Silver Marches, pg 33-34. That writeup appears to be written before Obould's march on Shallows, and Mithral Hall.

While Larog is never mentioned in the series, it would be very likely that she stayed at Dark Arrow. Though there are a few discrepencies between the Novel and the source book.

Somehow I can picutre Lorog getting a "chuckle" out of the "Obould who is Grummsh" fanaticism though . . . and exploiting it.
Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2007 :  12:43:22  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Somehow I can picutre Lorog getting a "chuckle" out of the "Obould who is Grummsh" fanaticism though . . . and exploiting it.

I agree, I could see her chuckling when she hears about it, but once Obould returns to Dark Arrow, the chuckle would turn into a gasp and she'd go prostrate.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2007 :  16:28:22  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me, I think that taking out Obould would cause his kingdom to collapse. Orcs are not known for their civilized ways, so unless someone pulls a Dukagsh and is around long enough to set up a succession of strong leaders, then the kingdom will fall apart as soon as Obould is out of the picture. Even if he sticks around for decades, he's got to either do the Dukagsh routine or keep conquering areas, just to keep his forces fed and occupied.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2007 :  03:27:52  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

[I just read over the Dark Arrow entry in the Silver Marches, pg 33-34. That writeup appears to be written before Obould's march on Shallows, and Mithral Hall.

It was written well before that

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2007 :  15:15:42  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

he's got to either do the Dukagsh routine

Who and what?? =)

I'm not familiar with the name, and I'm looking for existing examples of how an orc nation could be successful.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2007 :  16:11:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

he's got to either do the Dukagsh routine

Who and what?? =)

I'm not familiar with the name, and I'm looking for existing examples of how an orc nation could be successful.

It's from the Spelljammer setting. Dukagsh was a mighty warleader. When the orcs and goblins were defeated in the First Unhuman War, he decided it was the basic nature of orcs that had caused their defeat. He trained his followers to more civilized and highly militaristic. They truly hate elves, and often learn elvish just so they can hurl insults at their enemies in their own tongue. Since his followers became something better than regular orcs, he dubbed them scro.

The scro have conquered entire elven worlds, and it took some work for the elves to defeat them in the Second Unhuman War.

While an orc horde is scary, it's far preferrable to a similarly-sized scro force.

Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2007 :  17:38:31  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did they talk about how he got his orcs to act more civilized?

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2007 :  18:29:28  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not really... It said he whipped his people into shape, and taught them fighting, survival, and culture. He taught them fluent elvish, and also how to read. It doesn't really say much beyond that.

Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4687 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2007 :  18:54:17  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If Obould sent an Envoy, most likely I believe he would request tribute and/or right to own certain lands in exchange for peace.

He would need treasure to keep the troops happy, but a peace treaty with borders defines would allow him to grow and train his people.

As in most peace treaties sooner or later one side on the other will break terms of it.

I suspect that if a peace treaty was achieved both sides would be building strength for when to go back to war.

As for trying to make matter urgent for the PCs perhaps Obould actually holds captive a few high leaders of the the oposing forces. You have indicated that some of the warriors have fled, the meeting at council might have been counting on people that do not arrive. If Generals are missing the command of an army is less organisied.

"Noble Foo, has not yet arrived he was on the borders"

"Sire an orc comes under flag of truce"

etc.

With fewer leaders captured, fled or killed the remaining leadership clearly will be concerned about holding the Marches together.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  01:18:23  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your interest and your inspiring ideas, i guess i have to present some "credits" to my players after this campaign is over (presending you of course)

1)So the council should be done as stated above, + a new clue for this will be that perhaps an important (grand)marshal of the northern marshes will be captured. Perhaps this may give the PCs the opportunity to take his place and lead a force in future sessions

2)The Orc Ambassador appears (it wont be Lorog i dont think he would do that) along with his personal guard (this will be orc-adventuring party, that the Pcs will encounter in future)

3)The assasins strike! Alustriel life is in danger as a poisoned (some sort of a sophisticated poison,like the one that infected King Azoun IV in Cormyr) blade hit her. The assasins are an halforc cult trained and equiped secretly by the Arcane Brotherhood, however i dont believe its the right time for the PCs to know this little clue-for now

Now im thinking what should follow,I thnk the PCs should be the ones that investigate this enemy within in the first place and perhaps find a cure for the poisoned Lady Hope? (I dont want to have Mystra appear-heal-save the day)

Any ideas about the headquarters of such an organization? (i thought someplace in Sylverymoon, the beggars quarter or sewers, but on the other hand, it could be a more fancy and interesting place, after all this should be a high level cult)

Edited by - Marquant Volker on 21 May 2007 01:20:48
Go to Top of Page

Drew
Acolyte

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  06:48:02  Show Profile  Visit Drew's Homepage Send Drew a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nah Silverymoon would be to obvious as would Luskan... make it in the Anauroch a Shade assassin perhaps?

The noblest fate a man can endure is to place his body between the home he loves, and wars desolation.
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  09:59:07  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everlund has a secret church of Cyric. And the city is considerably corrupted enough to hide such an organization.

Once the political scene in Everlund gets ugly so will the entire already fragmented confederation.

PCs are here to save the day.
Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  10:51:43  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats a good idea, but the PCs have encountered the Shades quite recently (we played the "Gates of Oblivion" adventure from dungeon magazine, with the baddies converted as Shades and their allies (like the shadow dragon). I keep that in mind however but im thinking of fresh challenges to throw at the PCs
Go to Top of Page

Drew
Acolyte

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2007 :  17:33:41  Show Profile  Visit Drew's Homepage Send Drew a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well something that would throw them thru a lood... make a 12 year old human kid with rogue and assassin levels.

Or a half celestial template or a full fallen angel... just their presence alone would get them access to certain area's of different towns. think about it... a NE Hound Archon... what that would do to the psychie.

Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2007 :  00:01:15  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm Everlund sounds nice, perhaps i could have them make some investigation (capture allied with the baddies cyricist in Everlund?) this will lead them to a Villa outside Sylvermoon where the cults headquarters lie (?)

I like the fallen angel idea he could be some sort of Mystra's former angel leutenant? who fell from grace (why?) and know seeks revenge sounds good but i have to work a bit to give it a good background
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2007 :  13:31:54  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well one of the members of the Everlund council is a Cyricist.

As for the fallen angel bit, there is a succubus that serves the Arcane Brotherhood or you could use a fiend elf from House Dlagereth (sp?). But i much prefer the shade idea, they are a more dangerous opponent to Alustriel and the Silver Marches. Of course, the phaerim's arent too far away either.
Go to Top of Page

Drew
Acolyte

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2007 :  18:05:28  Show Profile  Visit Drew's Homepage Send Drew a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well what ever side the Phaerims on the shades will take the opposite as was the case when the phaerim attacked Evereska

Go to Top of Page

Jimbobx
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
109 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2007 :  09:22:24  Show Profile Send Jimbobx a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a more up to date reference to the borders of Obould's "kingdom" than the information given in SM? I'm a little hazy as to where PC's might find themselves in territory under Obould's control (using the current year DR).

Rilyetan's Retreat

Jimbob's Waterdeep Journal
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000