Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Launching a war-based campaign in the North
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2007 :  11:19:47  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Depends on whether you take the Drizzt trilogy as canon.

If that's the case, Obould's kingdom borders right outside Mithral Hall's front door (forgot the name of the Vale) and one side of the river (dang, forgot the name again but i think its the Surbin ?)

But the SM is the latest info that you'll get which doesnt indicate that Obould has actually invaded down south and is still in Dark Arrow Keep.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2007 :  12:30:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They are novels -- they are canon.

There's a bit of a timeline disconnect between the Silver Marches sourcebook and the trilogy. This will hopefully be addressed in the next novel.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2007 :  16:51:58  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Back on topic for this thread,

Another potential assassin of Alustriel could be a Shar cultist that uses the Shadow Weave. The Chosens are quite suceptible to that. You can also use the Dark Moon monks for the stealth bit.

'How did they enter the Palace ?'

Their secret hideout could be the the old mines that was detailed as an adventure in the Silver Marches supplement.

How's the campaign progressing ?

Edited by - questing gm on 06 Jul 2007 16:53:39
Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2007 :  16:49:23  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, how is the campaign progessing? I would like to know as well? Maybe you find the time to post a few words about that........

One more thing: I would keep out the Shades. To me they don't fit into a SM passed campaign. That is of course, my personal opinion.........

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1409 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2007 :  02:32:30  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just thought that the recent Shadowdale adventure would fit perfectly into a Silver Marches war campaign.

It showed that Sharrans could do something about the Chosens and take them out of the picture for awhile. At least that gets to make the PCs the real stars in such a campaign.

Anyone adaption plans for it so far ? It most certainly fits your bill of an attempted assassination on Alustriel.

Still hoping for an update.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000