Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 City of Splendors: Waterdeep sourcebook
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  01:29:10  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Khelben uses everyone, even Laeral on occasion if I'm not mistaken. She usually twigs however and claims payback in the form of long, back rubs.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

webmanus
Learned Scribe

Sweden
338 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2005 :  23:44:51  Show Profile  Visit webmanus's Homepage Send webmanus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric,

Maybe, you could help me here ... is Tlinthar Regheriad of the Order of the Aster, the leader of all members all across Faerūn? Thus the Order of the Aster have a total of 80 members, Faerūn acorss? Or is the information in the book only valid for Waterdeep?

Link to my homepage: http://user.tninet.se/~bsu242v/
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  00:06:59  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by webmanus

Hi Eric,

Maybe, you could help me here ... is Tlinthar Regheriad of the Order of the Aster, the leader of all members all across Faerūn? Thus the Order of the Aster have a total of 80 members, Faerūn acorss? Or is the information in the book only valid for Waterdeep?

That's the local chapter.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

webmanus
Learned Scribe

Sweden
338 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2005 :  07:06:11  Show Profile  Visit webmanus's Homepage Send webmanus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, thanks.

Link to my homepage: http://user.tninet.se/~bsu242v/
Go to Top of Page

Reefy
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
892 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2005 :  00:39:16  Show Profile  Visit Reefy's Homepage Send Reefy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dargoth

Interesting little tit bit.

Under the Malchors (a Cleric of Cyric) write up in CoS it says that he stays away from Darkhold because it has fallen increasingly under Banite control.

Looks like the Cyricists are likely to be kicked out of the Zhentarim all together. Darkhold was the most powerful and important position the Cyriists controlled and now it seems the Banites are likely to get it back

Indeed. Although it was one of two probable paths that would happen, the other being the Church of Cyric effectively takes over the fortress, booting out the Zhents altogether. Which is the direction my campaign is taking.

Life is either daring adventure or nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2005 :  20:25:34  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
About those Harpers who are not of the fraction that follow the Twilight Trio (Bran and Friends), what is the situation with them in the city? Do they gather at the Harper Holdfast or are the banished by magic? If banished, do they have another location where they collect?

And has there been conflicts between the Trio group and the Normal group?

Thanks.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  00:14:34  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foxhelm

About those Harpers who are not of the fraction that follow the Twilight Trio (Bran and Friends), what is the situation with them in the city? Do they gather at the Harper Holdfast or are the banished by magic? If banished, do they have another location where they collect?

And has there been conflicts between the Trio group and the Normal group?

Thanks.

The Harpers' Hold is warded against Khelben and Laeral, but it doesn't say anything about the rest of the Tel'Teukiira.

The Moonstars meet at Blackstaff Tower or in their own extradimensional hidey-hole, the Silver Safehold.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  00:35:42  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, that's okay for the Moonstars...

But I was refering to the Third fraction of the harpers. Ones who do not agree with the Trio, yet have not jointed the Moonstars. Ones that are willing to judge a person on their character and their goodness. Those that would lok at Khelban's past history and try to dig deeper in his action than Bran did who only saw the deal with Fzoul and the Sceptor's Theft as evil and not as why.

Those like Elminster. Who might be able to work with the Moonstars, yet remain in the Harper's camp.

I was talking about them and their conflict with the Twilight Trio's witch hunt. Remember, the Trio question the motives of Elminster, Storm and the rest as they are "close" to Khelban.

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Shadovar
Senior Scribe

785 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  01:42:42  Show Profile  Visit Shadovar's Homepage Send Shadovar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

But I was refering to the Third fraction of the harpers. Ones who do not agree with the Trio, yet have not jointed the Moonstars. Ones that are willing to judge a person on their character and their goodness. Those that would lok at Khelban's past history and try to dig deeper in his action than Bran did who only saw the deal with Fzoul and the Sceptor's Theft as evil and not as why.

Those like Elminster. Who might be able to work with the Moonstars, yet remain in the Harper's camp.

I was talking about them and their conflict with the Twilight Trio's witch hunt. Remember, the Trio question the motives of Elminster, Storm and the rest as they are "close" to Khelban.

Pardon my question, who are these Third Fraction of Harpers that had not joined the moonstars and don't agree with the Trio?

We have fostered trust, recruited loyalty, and gathered the faithful. We have trained thousands. Our legions can cover the land, fill the sky and travel through the darkness. We can hunt any and all that would deny our heritage. Now is our time, now is the time of the Dark Reign(Rain) of the Empire of Shadows.
- High Prince Telemont Tanthul, Lord Shadow
In a speech given to the citizens of Shade Enclave
At the celebration of the Shinantra Battle victory when he revealed that he was THE Lord Shadow of legend.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  01:49:19  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's not really discussed in this book. From Cloak & Dagger, we know that those middle-ground folks are mostly ignoring the Schism, and just trying to go about their regular business.

Go to Top of Page

The Simbul
Learned Scribe

173 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  03:37:28  Show Profile  Visit The Simbul's Homepage Send The Simbul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Tel'Teukiira Badge that allows access to the Silver Safehold doesnt seem to have any restrictions on who can use it.

What would stop a Zhentarim Spy who assasinated a Moonstar from using the Badge to access to the Silver Safehold and kill people within or steal valueable magic items or artifacts? Usually specific magic items can have intermittent functioning keyed to certain types of characters, or only work for people of a certain alignment. But the badge seems to work for everyone.
Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  12:13:39  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

This twilight trio seems to have the intellectual capacity of a braindead goblin.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  15:22:50  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a question - What's up with Khelben "Ravenscloak" and Khelben "Blackstaff" - where is Ravenscloak now and was he ok with his uncle just kind of usurping his whole identity, then ever so no subtly going back to his old habits? Just a bit strange, you know.

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  15:47:41  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apparently hes in Greyhawk

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  17:36:09  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by khorne

quote:

This twilight trio seems to have the intellectual capacity of a braindead goblin.

It's not that they're stupid or anything... Bran Skorlsun has some personal beef against Khelben, and is thus willing to see any actions by the Blackstaff in the worst possible light. And, admittedly, stealing a very powerful artifact and handing it over to one of the worst enemies of the Harpers is not something you can easily put a positive spin on...

The trio isn't being stupid, they're just being a little shortsighted, due to their own zealousness. And with Khelben not explaining a thing to them, this shortsightedness is easy to understand.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  17:37:30  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CrennenFaerieBane

Just a question - What's up with Khelben "Ravenscloak" and Khelben "Blackstaff" - where is Ravenscloak now and was he ok with his uncle just kind of usurping his whole identity, then ever so no subtly going back to his old habits? Just a bit strange, you know.

C-Fb

Yup, he's happily living in Greyhawk now. So he is, assumably, fine with his uncle taking his place.

Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2005 :  19:38:15  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
About Halaster's heir..

Does someone really understand what is going on with this new "magic school" ? If I understand it well, the two wizards (metal mage and the misshapen) are building (expanding) the first level of Undermoutain somewhere and are recruiting arcane spellcaster from all around the north to do some magical work/research?

I'm am the only one to find that a little bit strange? Where would you put this new academy and how big do you think it is?

Wizards could have included this new place on their new map of Undermoutain..
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend
Forgotten Realms Designer & Author

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2005 :  13:43:00  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Simbul

The Tel'Teukiira Badge that allows access to the Silver Safehold doesnt seem to have any restrictions on who can use it.

What would stop a Zhentarim Spy who assasinated a Moonstar from using the Badge to access to the Silver Safehold and kill people within or steal valueable magic items or artifacts? Usually specific magic items can have intermittent functioning keyed to certain types of characters, or only work for people of a certain alignment. But the badge seems to work for everyone.

Just having the badge isn't enough. If you don't know the proper words/incantations/passwords, you don't get in.

Also, NO ONE outside of the Tel'teukiira KNOWS of the existence of the Silver Safehold anymore. While Khelben made it with the help of (a group whose name has just fled my brain), no records on its construction exist except, perhaps, in Khelben's private library (which only 9 apprentices, Khelben, and Elminster have seen in 400 years and is only reachable through the Tower but is not in the Tower per se....).

Thus, if you don't know something exists, how do you know to look for it?

Clear as mud?

Love to chat more on this, but let's keep this on the book; continue Silverstars chatting over in my lil' folder...

For current projects and general natter, see www.steveneschend.com
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2005 :  14:37:37  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Schend

While Khelben made it with the help of (a group whose name has just fled my brain), no records on its construction exist except, perhaps, in Khelben's private library (which only 9 apprentices, Khelben, and Elminster have seen in 400 years and is only reachable through the Tower but is not in the Tower per se....).
It was the Sword Heralds of Cormyr.

And for those who did not know, it should be noted that Cloak & Dagger mistakenly lists them as the "Storm Heralds" -- they should be "Sword". Krash tells us that this error was originally discovered during the run-through of the rough draft, but was never relayed to the editor.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 29 Aug 2005 14:40:24
Go to Top of Page

Skeptic
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1273 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2005 :  15:13:17  Show Profile Send Skeptic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found a funny error.. the legendery wizard Presper was renamed Prespur ! The wizard is now a pirate

(The typo-error is in Savengriff description on p. 32)

It's not the first one-letter changed name that I see in this book (Alek-Alex Lenter) but this one must be an error

Edited by - Skeptic on 29 Aug 2005 15:15:24
Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2005 :  15:21:43  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You know what I miss about this book? Those crazy sentences for committing crimes in Waterdeep. In FR1 WD and the North, I loved that chart that said exactly what you would be facing if you committed which certain crime. Heck, it's more precise than the American legal system!

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2005 :  18:27:07  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe Presper > Prespur was trying to make up for Craulnobur > Craulnober.

By the way, I have the book, and without having had time to read it thoroughly, it seems no less than what I expected of its author.

Edited by - Faraer on 29 Aug 2005 18:36:37
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2005 :  18:41:54  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Just having the badge isn't enough. If you don't know the proper words/incantations/passwords, you don't get in.

Also, NO ONE outside of the Tel'teukiira KNOWS of the existence of the Silver Safehold anymore. While Khelben made it with the help of (a group whose name has just fled my brain), no records on its construction exist except, perhaps, in Khelben's private library (which only 9 apprentices, Khelben, and Elminster have seen in 400 years and is only reachable through the Tower but is not in the Tower per se....).

Clear as mud?

Love to chat more on this, but let's keep this on the book; continue Silverstars chatting over in my lil' folder...

I don't have the book yet (power steering repair or new book? power steering repair or new book? ... hmmm....), so much of this discussion has been "clear as mud" to me, but I seem to recall that Khelben's tower library was visited for a greater or lesser period of time in 1358 DR by Midnight, Kelemvor, Cyric, Myrkul, and probably a few zombie types whose observations may have been subsequently scanned by one or more other interested parties (Velsharoon springs to mind). Myrkul, at least, seems to have explored a bit while there (as opposed to just running up and down the stairs), so might he have accessed Khelben's "private" library, and if so, what might he have been able to glean in the ten or twenty minutes he was alone there?

"My" Waterdeep is almost totally dependent upon 2E material. Does City of Splendors deal with all of those who were resident c. 1357 and update their resumes to 1370-whatever?

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2005 :  13:49:07  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen

quote:

quote:

Clear as mud?

I don't have the book yet (power steering repair or new book? power steering repair or new book? ... hmmm....), so much of this discussion has been "clear as mud" to me, but I seem to recall that Khelben's tower library was visited for a greater or lesser period of time in 1358 DR by Midnight, Kelemvor, Cyric, Myrkul, and probably a few zombie types whose observations may have been subsequently scanned by one or more other interested parties (Velsharoon springs to mind). Myrkul, at least, seems to have explored a bit while there (as opposed to just running up and down the stairs), so might he have accessed Khelben's "private" library, and if so, what might he have been able to glean in the ten or twenty minutes he was alone there?

"My" Waterdeep is almost totally dependent upon 2E material. Does City of Splendors deal with all of those who were resident c. 1357 and update their resumes to 1370-whatever?

Khelben's a "wheels within wheels" kinda guy.

Thus, there's the physical library in Blackstaff Tower, accessible to all apprentices, visitors, and general guests. That one's on the ground or 2nd floor, I forget.

Then there's the library/private study accessed only by senior staff/apprentices and archmages with "the need to know" and the proper command words to reach that library from the tower. That one is mapped and in the physical tower right alongside Khelben's and Laeral's bedchamber on the 3rd floor.

And then, known only to the very few, is Khelben's truly private library, which has never been seen before (or at least it won't be until next July) in print but contains his most rare secrets and tomes and is only reachable from the central stairs of Blackstaff Tower but is not physically inside of Blackstaff Tower.

After all, if we relied on the maps of the Tower that existed in the past, how in the Nine Hells could they even have 6 apprentices on hand, let along the dozens usually talked about? There's no room for them unless you assume there are extradimensional levels to the Tower unmapped and kept secret from outsiders....

Doubt the mud's any clearer now, but that's my morning take on Blackstaff Tower.

Edited by - Steven Schend on 31 Aug 2005 13:31:13
Go to Top of Page

Jamallo Kreen
Master of Realmslore

USA
1537 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2005 :  21:54:05  Show Profile  Visit Jamallo Kreen's Homepage Send Jamallo Kreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(snipping of much repetitious material to avoid being rapped across the knuckles for cluttering up the scroll)

Khelben's a "wheels within wheels" kinda guy.

Thus, there's the physical library in Blackstaff Tower, accessible to all apprentices, visitors, and general guests.

Then there's the libraries accessed only by senior staff/apprentices and archmages with "the need to know" and the proper command words to reach that library from the tower.

And then, known only to the very few, is Khelben's truly private library, which has never been seen before (or at least it won't be until next July) in print but contains his most rare secrets and tomes and is only reachable from the central stairs of Blackstaff Tower but is not physically inside of Blackstaff Tower.

After all, if we relied on the maps of the Tower that existed in the past, how in the Nine Hells could they even have 6 apprentices on hand, let along the dozens usually talked about? There's no room for them unless you assume there are extradimensional levels to the Tower unmapped and kept secret from outsiders....

Doubt the mud's any clearer now, but that's my morning take on Blackstaff Tower.

The mud is becoming pelucid! Volo said that the secret of creating extradimensional strongholds was lost, but I have often wondered about the lack of normal amenities in the towers of mighty wizards. (What? Not a single garderobe nor bedroom armoire?!) Obviously the secret is less lost than Volo believes. I look forward to That-Which-is-Coming-in-July, whatever it might be.

I have a mouth, but I am in a library and must not scream.

Feed the poor and stroke your ego, too: http://www.freerice.com/index.php.

Edited by - Jamallo Kreen on 30 Aug 2005 21:59:01
Go to Top of Page

Steven Schend

USA
1714 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2005 :  13:29:24  Show Profile  Visit Steven Schend's Homepage Send Steven Schend a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jamallo Kreen
The mud is becoming pelucid! Volo said that the secret of creating extradimensional strongholds was lost, but I have often wondered about the lack of normal amenities in the towers of mighty wizards. (What? Not a single garderobe nor bedroom armoire?!) Obviously the secret is less lost than Volo believes. I look forward to That-Which-is-Coming-in-July, whatever it might be.

[Khelben shimmers into your view....]
"Of COURSE that's what we tell Volothamp Geddarm. The insolent twit can't keep his mouth shut, so we're to tell him actual truths? We be not fools, kind sir.

Volo seeks things to garner fame or to buy himself out of his latest mishap...and that is reason enough to keep certain subjects locked away from his attentions. If he believes them lost, he'll not waste time looking for them. Thankfully, Master Geddarm may be long away from the Sword Coast, as I'd managed to pique his interest in exploring Myth Nantar and the Inner Sea. Mayhaps Jorunhast can keep him busier...

As for things secret and lost.... Secrets are always there for the finding, no matter how many layers of obfuscation, history, blood, or lies bury them out of sight. If you truly seek knowledge, you can find it, and thus, every secret lost can be found again...if you are truly seeking it for the right reasons. Unlike Volo..."

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2005 :  17:49:41  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

[Khelben shimmers into your view....]
"Of COURSE that's what we tell Volothamp Geddarm. The insolent twit can't keep his mouth shut, so we're to tell him actual truths? We be not fools, kind sir.

Volo seeks things to garner fame or to buy himself out of his latest mishap...and that is reason enough to keep certain subjects locked away from his attentions. If he believes them lost, he'll not waste time looking for them. Thankfully, Master Geddarm may be long away from the Sword Coast, as I'd managed to pique his interest in exploring Myth Nantar and the Inner Sea. Mayhaps Jorunhast can keep him busier...

Volo's Guide to Serōs... That would be an interesting one!

Go to Top of Page

Gerath Hoan
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2005 :  18:06:27  Show Profile Send Gerath Hoan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all... I know i've been e-silent for a long time (graduating and having to find a real job SUCKS!), but i have been keeping up with my FR Lore.

I'm really loving COS, especially because i love the ideas one line stat blocks generate in my feverish little brain. However one stat block is really confusing me, and after some sifting through the boards i haven't seen it mentioned (let alone answered) anywhere yet.

So here goes... Mintiper Moonsilver... is he a (CN Tethyrian Human Male Bard 19) [COS] or (CN Half Moon Elf Male Fighter 5/Rogue 5/Bard 9) [LEOF]?

I went back to my 2nd Ed sources, of which i can only remember Code of the Harpers describing Mintiper. And yet whilst his old stats most resemble the simple option of the COS write-up, his history is colourful (and carefully worded) enough that the second, from LEOF, could also hold true.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this or any knowledge of what the 'cannon' solution might be? Can i draw Eric out on a suitable answer?

Thanks in advance,

GH

Knight of the Order of the Keen Eye - Granted by Ed Greenwood, 30th January 2005
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2005 :  21:29:23  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I asked Eric about this over on the wotc boards and he said the half-elf was a flub, so Mintiper should be human. His reply can be found in my log file for Ed's 05 answers. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2005 :  23:07:51  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gerath Hoan

I went back to my 2nd Ed sources, of which i can only remember Code of the Harpers describing Mintiper. And yet whilst his old stats most resemble the simple option of the COS write-up, his history is colourful (and carefully worded) enough that the second, from LEOF, could also hold true.

He also had a write-up in an issue of Dragon. He and the half-elven lady thief named Asilther Graelor were covered in the article "The Lonely Harpist and the Lady Rogue", which ran in issue 187. 'Twas by Ed, of course.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000