Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Sands of the Soul
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Voronica Whitney-Robinson
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2003 :  17:36:53  Show Profile  Visit Voronica Whitney-Robinson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm glad folks have, for the most part, enjoyed Sands of the Soul. I certainly had fun writing it and was honored that Candlekeep wanted to learn a little more about me as well.

Mumadar, the reason I stuck in that tiny scene with the white-haired gentleman (the figure speaking with the Red Wizard was Khelben, by the way) was simply to show that the Dark Bazaar was a place of extreme importance that many entities frequented.

I promise he won't show up in Crimson Gold!

V.

A friend will help you move.
A real friend will help you move a body...

Visit http://www.voronica.com to see what else I've been up to.
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2003 :  08:24:20  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops... I thought I recognized him as Elminster...

Thanks for your answer Voronica, I'll re-read the passage with this knowledge, it shines a little different light on the situation.
Go to Top of Page

Voronica Whitney-Robinson
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2003 :  09:39:13  Show Profile  Visit Voronica Whitney-Robinson's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You got it right the first time...Elminster was talking to the dragon and in a seperate discussion, a Red Wizard was speaking with Khelben!

V.

A friend will help you move.
A real friend will help you move a body...

Visit http://www.voronica.com to see what else I've been up to.
Go to Top of Page

quajack
Seeker

86 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  03:32:25  Show Profile  Visit quajack's Homepage Send quajack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why the scene with the blind chick's mother. That was pretty random and was never followed up on.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000