Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 New cover: Maiden of Pain
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

O Love
Acolyte

Germany
49 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2005 :  11:00:16  Show Profile  Visit O Love's Homepage Send O Love a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
While digging aroung the 'net I came across the cover image of "Maiden of Pain" and did an update to my web site:

Forgotten Realms: The Priests

Note that this is the forth book in the series, the cover image of the third one ("Queen of the Depths") is still missing. What's up?

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2005 :  15:39:03  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by O Love

While digging aroung the 'net I came across the cover image of "Maiden of Pain" and did an update to my web site:

Forgotten Realms: The Priests

Note that this is the forth book in the series, the cover image of the third one ("Queen of the Depths") is still missing. What's up?

Thanks, the author mentioned last night that the image has been released. No idea what's up with the third book in the series.
Go to Top of Page

Kameron M. Franklin
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2005 :  21:06:59  Show Profile  Visit Kameron M. Franklin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Maiden has been bumped to third.

"You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
Go to Top of Page

wwwwwww
Learned Scribe

116 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2005 :  21:14:19  Show Profile  Visit wwwwwww's Homepage Send wwwwwww a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SiriusBlack
quote:
Originally posted by O Love
Thanks, the author mentioned last night that the image has been released. No idea what's up with the third book in the series.

From what I've heard, Queen of the Depths has been moved back to a Nov. 2005 release.
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2005 :  22:35:59  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder why.

Anyway, the cover is certainly graphic, but provocative. I like it.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 16 Jan 2005 22:36:20
Go to Top of Page

quajack
Seeker

86 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  03:42:07  Show Profile  Visit quajack's Homepage Send quajack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I own the novel, but haven't read it yet. The cover is certainly disturbing. I hope the book is as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000