Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Paths of Darkness Reprint?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

OMeGA_FReaKY_7
Acolyte

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  21:19:30  Show Profile  Visit OMeGA_FReaKY_7's Homepage Send OMeGA_FReaKY_7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all! I was looking at the Legend of Drizzt series and I saw that almost all of the Drizzt books were being reprinted in hardcover format. The ones that aren't are the Hunters Blades Trilogy, which isn't a surprise, because it's new. Are there any plans to reprint the Paths of Darkness Series to go along with the new collection of Drizzt novels? And is the Hunter's Blades trilogy getting a facelift too or staying as it is?
Thanks!

Ignorance Personified
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  22:19:14  Show Profile  Visit Ignorance Personified's Homepage Send Ignorance Personified a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe they are reprinting The Silent Blade, The Spine of the World, and Sea of Swords in the "premium hardcover editions." They are not reprinting Servant of the Shard because it is now considered to be a part of The Sellswords trilogy and not a Drizzt novel--even though Drizzt's diary entries do appear in SotS.

Carthago delenda est.
Go to Top of Page

wwwwwww
Learned Scribe

116 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  22:43:47  Show Profile  Visit wwwwwww's Homepage Send wwwwwww a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You could always get the Paths of Darkness collectors edition hardcover, which is pretty cool and has a great cover.
Go to Top of Page

OMeGA_FReaKY_7
Acolyte

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2006 :  23:32:18  Show Profile  Visit OMeGA_FReaKY_7's Homepage Send OMeGA_FReaKY_7 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yah, but I was just thinking that it would kinda be nice to have everything in the same edition.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000