Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 What do we know or Rowanmantles? (SP?)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2007 :  15:13:19  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings fellow scribes and sages. I seek information about the Rowanmantles of Cormyr, all the info i got is from the Cormyr:A Novel , and from the Cormyr 2nd edition accessory (just a paragraph)

I am also curious about their recent status,and policies, since they seem to have lost much of their power (their seat of power was Tilvetron, Tmomdor and Bereu are dead, and Shadowdale where Shaerl rules with her husband Lord Mourngrymm is conquered by Zhents)

Ideas and Guesses are also welcome

Thanks in Advance

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  04:44:51  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Made a little research and found the following here: (not sure if its canon)

http://oracle.wizards.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0603C&L=REALMS-L&P=R1137&I=-3

Thought posting it here is a good idea for everyone to see.

Go to Top of Page

Ergdusch
Master of Realmslore

Germany
1720 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  08:56:38  Show Profile Send Ergdusch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
for an extensive list of the nobles of Cormyr see also this scoll and/or that one .

They might not be exactly what you are looking for, but........

BTW, I copied your link into my Cormyr-thread Hope you don' mind and thanks for posting your findings.

Ergdusch

"Das Gras weht im Wind, wenn der Wind weht."
Go to Top of Page

Marquant Volker
Learned Scribe

Greece
273 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2007 :  16:30:46  Show Profile Send Marquant Volker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info Ergdusch the list is very usefull indeed.

Glad i helped its the reason i posted my findings. The site has a usefull search engine where you can find some interesting stuff.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000