Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hail to all
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Leona
Acolyte

38 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  05:18:34  Show Profile  Visit Leona's Homepage Send Leona a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Tis I, Leona, explorer and collector of oddities. I have arrived at the hallowed grounds of Candlekeep, having just given the Treatise of Herbology in Chult to the kind gatekeeper. I hope to share various information and facts with all the scribes in Candlekeep.

Introduction over. Now out of character

I was surfing the web to find out more information about the Dawn Cataclysm and I stumbled upon this site. This is great. I can finally find some rare information about the FR campaign that somewhat eludes me in the official published reference materials. My current favorite topics include Faerunian pantheons and faiths, the Zhentarim and the daemonfey.

Till then, adieu

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  05:24:41  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Most of the scribes will help you in any way they can and I'm one of them but I am still new to the knowledge that abounds in this wonderful library.

May Melkor smile upon every spell you cast.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  05:43:39  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Céad míle fáilte!

I'd noticed someone reading about the Dawn Cataclysm recently. (We experienced scribes have ways of peeking in on others, don't you know. ) I'm glad you decided to sign the Roll of Members. You certainly sound like a studious sort of person, and we've been needing a change of that sort as of late.

If you need anything, feel free to ask us. Just pose a question, and I'm sure that you'll have people scrambling over themselves to answer. We're a bit like that here. Ask three of us one thing, and you'll have at least five different answers.

Enjoy your stay!

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  05:51:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to you Leona,

May your learning here be free and unfettered.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms Lore needs

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  08:55:26  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bienvenue à toi Leona. I'm glad that your steps brought you among us. Whatever the subjects you prefer to speak of, you'll find someone who will share your preference . So feel free to ask (and answer) questions, and may your stay here be as long and pleasant as mine
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  11:45:45  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met and welcome to Candlekeep, Leona

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to hearing of your tales of your travels and sharing Realmslore with you.

I see you have already aquainted yourself with a number of my fellow scribes and trust they have made you feel welcome with the great library.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  05:19:33  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Leona

May your studies here bring you illumination and understanding. Oh, and if you seek answers on the "Dawn Cataclysm" you will be searching for a very long time ..

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Leona
Acolyte

38 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  07:18:23  Show Profile  Visit Leona's Homepage Send Leona a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye, no concrete information about that topic
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  17:24:57  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*sneaks in sheepishly checking his mead-soaked pocketwatch and shaking his head*

Oh Hello there.

Nice to meet you Leona,

Welcome to Candlekeep, sorry I tend to run a bit late sometimes...

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  18:26:59  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::walks in just in time to catch Artalis' comment:: Late? It seems that I am the one here who is late...my apologies, Leona, and welcome to the great library of Candlekeep.

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2003 :  02:20:02  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Leona.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2003 :  10:21:57  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Leona.

That book on Chult will be very useful to me, given my current researches. But, I say too much ... we shall all learn of the place of serpents in times to come.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2003 :  10:30:39  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And we eagerly await that day.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2003 :  09:05:46  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your wait may not be quite as long as you imageine ... x2.

-- George Krashos

Go to Top of Page

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 06 Jun 2003 :  23:10:17  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail Leona, i say to you what i say to most new people, enjoy your stay here, and may it be filled with knowledge.
Hanx
Elrond

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000