Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 IMPORTANT: New Candlekeep Site appears!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2003 :  06:46:38  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message
it was a joke anyway

the important thing is coexistence and inebriation...

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

Feanor_Karnil
Learned Scribe

USA
132 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2003 :  15:32:33  Show Profile  Visit Feanor_Karnil's Homepage Send Feanor_Karnil a Private Message
Bah, this Candlekeep is the best, it can't be replaced by any cheap imitation. And at any rate the won't have the same great scribes that we have here so let'em have their crummy site, the original will still and always be the best.

We live in a bleak world my friend, where heroes are few and shadows stalk us around every corner.
-Mikai Daerni
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2003 :  18:10:30  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Um . . . MuadDib, the entire Welcome section (of which the Inn is a part) is a No Credit Zone. If you look, you'll see that there are several posters with '0 posts' under their names . . . .

Someone [cough]Alaundo[/cough] should put a sign up about that . . . .

Well Met

Ohhhhh fair enough, ill scribble something down on the door later ::grumble::

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2004 :  13:09:12  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message
Ooooo... orderly layout. Fancy colours. I'm converted! You can all jump into the abyss, old badgers! I'm converting! I allways preferred the british ANYWAY!

Just kidding. But one of the things that, kinda, annoy me about this site is that it's kinda... messy... Not the forums, but Candlekeep itself. Wouldn't hurt to clear that up a little.

I remember accidentally dropping by this site a few years ago (I remember the music) and... didn't the site look exactly the same back then?

Anyways; This site is better. But may be kinda difficult for a novice to find what he is looking for in the halls... erhm...

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2004 :  15:15:43  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message
Yeah I agree parts of the site are a bit messy! Alaundo would do well to get a new cleaning crew in

By the way..youll probably be surprised to know that despite the domain name of this site..... its British run!

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2004 :  21:57:56  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
Bah, nothing will change my allegiance, not even....... OOoooh, are they giving away free short swords over there???

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  01:49:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

Yeah I agree parts of the site are a bit messy! Alaundo would do well to get a new cleaning crew in

By the way..youll probably be surprised to know that despite the domain name of this site..... its British run!

Uhh...Now that's a disturbing thought...

Anyway, I'm with Rad on this one. Perhaps you could introduce an improved selection of categories in which, the many tomes of the library are kept.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  10:21:54  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
Well met

Indeed this place is old and therefore would take much rebuilding and organising of the shelves and tomes which have accumulated over time

Maybe one day.....

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Edited by - Alaundo on 28 Jan 2004 10:22:47
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  17:52:38  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message
Yeah. THat's what I said about cleaning my room as well.

: : looks around : :

Damn. Not done clean NOW, neither. I was kinda hoping that I would clean it in my sleep, but it NEVER HAPPENS! Argh! Well. It'll probably happen soon.

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000