Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 54

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2004 :  23:48:00  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thunder Shoes
These are a pair of horseshoes for characters with hooves. You only need to wear 2 for them to work. They act just like the Thunder Clap (previously detailed) ability except they do not attract any attacks of opportunity as you only have to stomp one hoof on the ground for them to work. They take up the boots slot for how many magical items can be worn. They can only be worn by hooved characters such as Minotaurs or Centaurs.

Moderate Evocation; CL 8; Craft Wonderous Item; Greater Shout; Price 16,000gp.

Horn Tassles
These are a pair of brightly colored magical tassle tufts that can be tied to a characters horns (or in a characters hair if they don't have horns). The wearer is granted bonuses as the Alertness feat and acts as if the character is under the Deathwatch spell while worn. One tassle must be worn on each side of the head above of behind each eye but not obstructing view. These tassles take up the helmet/head space for how many magical items can be worn.

Faint Necromancy; CL 3; Craft Wonderous Item, creator must have the Alertness feat; Deathwatch; Price 5,500gp.

Shamanistic Totem Backpack
This is a magical backpack for Large type characters. It is very large and very heavy. It is made of wood and carved to picture animals or things of importance to the creator then imbued with magic while its painted and decorated. Its basically a large hallowed out decorated log that is capped on the ends and has straps to be worn around the shoulders. The wearer of this pack acquires the Tireless feat, +4 natural armor bonus, and +2 Intellegence bonus while its worn.
The backpack takes up the cloak/mantle spot for how many magical items can be worn and their land speed is slowed by 10ft due to its weight.

Moderate Transmutation; CL 9th; Craft Wonderous Item, Crafter must have 5 skillpoints in Craft (wood), Creator must have the Home Region: The Hordelands, The Ride, Vaasa, or The Shaar; Barkskin, Fox's Cunning; Price 48,000gp.

~Lee N.

"Breaktime yes?!.. Yes?.. Maybe?.. Noo, baaack to work.." -Grovel the Goblin from NWN: HotU

Edited by - Wood Elf Ranger on 11 Aug 2004 23:51:33
Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2004 :  23:37:57  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Has anybody updated the SpellSequencers of 2.0 to a 3.0 format? I can't see much as having changed, but I'd like to be sure. If someone could help out with this? Either post it here or email them to me. Thanks.

K

Knowledge is power... power corrupts... knowledge corrupts? hmm...

Death is only frightening to those who haven't died yet...
Go to Top of Page

The Blue Sorceress
Learned Scribe

107 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  03:12:38  Show Profile  Visit The Blue Sorceress's Homepage Send The Blue Sorceress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Champion's Blade
+3 Intelligent Holy Nightblade of Arvandor

This heavily enchanted longsword only functions in the hands of the elven Champion designated by Corellon Larethian. The blade possesses the collected memories and personalities of all of the previous Champions, copied into the blade before the Champions' souls departed to Arvandor. Because of this the sword's ability scores are considerably higher than those of a normal enchanted weapon, and it has several unique special abilities.

At will: Detect magic, light, read magic
3/day: Daylight, haste, cat's grace
1/day: Heal

Additionally the Champion may consult the sword as many times a day as they have points of intelligence bonus, and, by drawing upon the collected experiences and knowledge of the previous Champions, gain a +5 insight bonus to any Knowledge check.

The blade has the same purpose as the Champions did in life: To promote the welfare of the elven people

The Champion's Blade has the following ability scores: Int 28, Wis 21, Cha 21 and an ego of 32.

Anyone other than the Champion who draws the blade from its scabbard must contend with the blade by making an ego check. If the person succeeds they then take 1d4 damage to all ability scores each round until they either get the idea and drop it, are killed by having their constitution dropped to 0, or have another of their ability scores dropped to 0, in which case it falls from their hand when they lose consciousness. This ability damage cannot be negated by any means except direct divine intervention by a deity of Corellon Larethian's divine rank or higher, for it is derived from the power of Corellon himself. Thus even those creatures that are immune to ability damage and drain are subject to this effect. If someone persists in drawing the sword and using it despite the ability damage they take a -4 to attack and damage with the sword, and must make an ego check each round or drop it. Furhtermore, in the hands of anyone bu the Champion, the blade functions as nothing more than a masterwork longsword in battle, though for purposes of damaging it it is still treated as a magic item

*Edited. I forgot the penalties associated with it. They're pretty stiff, but it might as well come with a tag that says "Champions Only! All Others Do Not Touch!" Theoretically, one could use it despite the penalties, for a short period of time, but the benefits gleaned from that are negligible.

Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.

I see your walrus and raise you a carpenter

Edited by - The Blue Sorceress on 16 Aug 2004 08:19:13
Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  05:56:50  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ooh I like that blade very interesting

Perhaps you could add a curse-like ability for anyone who tries to weild the sword who is not a Champion of Corellon Larethian. Such as losing 2 points of intelligence and taking negative battle stats etc?

~Lee N.

"Breaktime yes?!.. Yes?.. Maybe?.. Noo, baaack to work.." -Grovel the Goblin from NWN: HotU

Edited by - Wood Elf Ranger on 16 Aug 2004 06:00:29
Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  16:12:51  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent penalty description

~Lee N.

Go to Top of Page

The Blue Sorceress
Learned Scribe

107 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  19:57:08  Show Profile  Visit The Blue Sorceress's Homepage Send The Blue Sorceress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank, Wood Elf Ranger :) I'm rather happy with how the whole thing turned out. ^_^

-Blue

Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  21:51:30  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope this is the right place to put this as it is just a new type of weapon without any magical properties... as it is

Double-Kukri
Exotic Two-Handed Melee Weapon
Dmg (M): 1d4/1d4
Critical: 18-20/x2
Range Increment: 10ft
Weight: 4lbs
Type: Slashing

The Double-Kukri is actually a one-handed weapon but is considdered as two-handed as you need to balance yourself with your offhand to weild it. Its also considdered two-handed when determining attack speed. But it does not allow for the strength bonus of a two-handed weapon. This weapon however is included in the Weapon Finesse feat allowing the character to use their Dexterity bonus instead of their Strength bonus. It is also a throwing weapon and still does 1d4/1d4 damage when thrown which makes it especially deadly when the ruturning ability is applied

~Lee N.

Go to Top of Page

The Blue Sorceress
Learned Scribe

107 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  23:19:59  Show Profile  Visit The Blue Sorceress's Homepage Send The Blue Sorceress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How excatly would one use a double-kukri? I know a regular kukri is used mostly in a manner that lops off limbs and heads, but it would be hard to get the right amount of power behind an attack while twisting the blade about so that both ends could do damage. Mind you, I love the idea, I just want to figure out how you see the weapon functioning in combat. It's certainly more useful than the dread dire flail (which is as likely to smack you in the face as the enemy, I would think.) I like the idea of a weapon like this.

Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  23:56:42  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An excellent question Blue Sorceress!

The Double-Kukri is like the regular weapon but with a similar blade protruding from the back of the handle as well. The original blade angled awkwardly for special attacks that require more dexterity such as cutting a hamstring or a vein not really for powerful attacks lopping off head and arms. This double weapon is very much the same its not very good at parrying so the weilder has to be very dexterous. It requires great balance and a lot of training to weild the blade correctly it takes subtle twists of the wrist making fairly quick slashing cuts then twisting the wrist again as you bring the back blade back across or towards another target. The weapon really shows its ability when thrown though as the weilder gives a hard twist sending the blade spinning, the first cut would most likely be shallow but hopefully cutting through the targets defenses enough for the second blade to sink in right after. And this way it could be used to lop of heads and limbs Perhaps you could even add the Mighty ability like on composite bows to add some strength to its thrown attacks as well.

I'm going to draw a picture of the weapon I'll post a link to it when I'm done

~Lee N.

Go to Top of Page

The Blue Sorceress
Learned Scribe

107 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  00:19:21  Show Profile  Visit The Blue Sorceress's Homepage Send The Blue Sorceress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK. My information on the kukri must have been faulty. That's what I get for trusting one of my self-proclaimed "weapons expert" friends Sounds nifty.

Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  00:27:08  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In true life it may be used for that but in D&D terms its mainly a rougueish weapon used for sneak attacks and Finesse.

Anyway here is the pic. Sorry for the yellow background I had to draw it on a post-it-note since I couldn't find any drawing paper handy
I think even more than trying to twist your wrist around to attack the same spot again in melee it would be even more useful to attack a second spot from a new angle. For example if your first attack was at the hamstring your next attack could be angled up at the arm, especially the one weilding a weapon

~Lee N.

Edited by - Wood Elf Ranger on 17 Aug 2004 00:27:53
Go to Top of Page

The Blue Sorceress
Learned Scribe

107 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  02:27:32  Show Profile  Visit The Blue Sorceress's Homepage Send The Blue Sorceress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Staff of Holy Power

This potent magical staff functions as a Staff of Power except for the following unique abilities. Firstly, all spells the wielder can trigger with the staff are both Purified and Consecrated, as per the Purify Spell and Consecrate Spell feats. This means that they do no damage to good aligned creatures, half-damage to neutral aligned creatures and against evil outsiders the spell's damage is increased by one die type (from a d6 to a d8 and so forth) and all spells have the good descriptor. Secondly, the Staff of Holy Power has the following additional powers:

call faithful servants (2 charges)
elation (1 charge)
radiant Shield (2 charges)
warcry

Creation:
As Staff of Power except CL 17th, price 250,000 gp + Purify Spell, Consecrate Spell, call faithful servants, elation, radiant shield, warcry and the creator must be of good alignment.

**The extra spells and feats for this weapon can be found in the Book of Exalted Deeds.

Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  02:44:52  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ooh excellent The Book of Exalted Deeds is fast becomming one of my favorites there is so much cool stuff in there. Its nice to see someone else making use of it as well That staff would be excellent for an Exalted Druid or well any Exalted character or any Good aligned character really

~Lee N.

Edited by - Wood Elf Ranger on 17 Aug 2004 02:46:57
Go to Top of Page

The Blue Sorceress
Learned Scribe

107 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  04:02:36  Show Profile  Visit The Blue Sorceress's Homepage Send The Blue Sorceress a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks :) The Staff of Holy Power is currently in the possession of a Saelurien Silverwing, a CG female half-silver dragon astral deva wizard10/ Arcane Devotee 5 of Corellon Larethian who was charged with guarding The Champion's Blade on a small demi-plane. I'm working up some other goodies to give her so that she can better perform her duties. (Not that a creature with an ECL of 38 and a CR of 21 needs any help guarding one sword on a nigh-inaccessible demi-plane.)

Anyway, here's something I used in a home-brew campaign world, where in creatures and items in contact with powerful magic for long periods of time tend to gain sentience. I'm sure this suit of armor could be used quite easily in Faerun, or any campaign world for that matter, though whether the player who recieves it is happy or not is another question all together :)

Lissa, the Armor of Unwilling Changes

This suit of +5 ghost touch light fortification full plateis quite possibly an adventurer's dream come true. Made of a strange sort of cerulean blue steel, the breast is inlaid with gold and silver filigree and even aside from its considerable magical enchantments it is worth a hefty sum of money.

There are, however, several drawbacks associated with the armor. First, when the armor was made the owner had it enchanted so that if anyone but she were to don it they would be subject to a harmless, but thoroughly annoying curse. Since the original owner has since died this curse now affects anyone who comes into possession of it. Anyone donning the armor is subject to the curse, which turns their skin a brilliant blue, similar in color to the steel of the armor itself. Additionally, the armor, over the course of time, developed sentience, absorbing some of the personality of its original owner. The armor considers itself female (though it is designed in such a way that it is suitable for use by either sex) and likes to be called Lissa. A little crazy, the armor is insistent that all those who don it be women, like it's original owner, and if a man dons the armor he must make a fortitude save DC 25 or become female for as long as he wears the armor. Lissa can communicate telepathically with its wearer and is extremely chatty. Lissa likes to be able to communicate with it's wearer, and will often force ego checks if the wearer will not let it talk through them. It can use the following powers:

3/day:bless, faerie fire

Lissa, the Armor of Unwilling Changes is NG and has the following ability scores: Int 14 Wis 6 Cha 14 and has an Ego of 15. In addition Lissa has darkvision to 120ft and can hear as well as a human.

**Give this to a fighter with a very low will save. Please. For me. I got into the hands of a LG fighter/warmaster in my campaign and he was stubborn enough that he didn't want to give up such a quality suit of armor (Like any PC in his position, I'd imagine) and Lissa would constantly interrupt his conversations with silly interjections of her own.

-Blue

Edited by - The Blue Sorceress on 17 Aug 2004 04:04:19
Go to Top of Page

Wood Elf Ranger
Senior Scribe

USA
627 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2004 :  04:19:49  Show Profile  Visit Wood Elf Ranger's Homepage Send Wood Elf Ranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehe thats so funny!
I like that idea of items absorbing personality from their owners thats very interesting. I also like the idea of an item that changes your skin color Oh to have blue skin! I would take the chance of becoming a female and putting up with a chatty armor for that

~Lee N.

Go to Top of Page

Darkheyr
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 18 Aug 2004 :  06:13:22  Show Profile  Visit Darkheyr's Homepage Send Darkheyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Feel free to list my spells there as well.

And if you're looking for sequencers, check out Magic of Faerûn.

silm.pw - A Neverwinter Nights Persistent World
Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2004 :  02:46:37  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, Darkheyr, they are to be found in that tome? Thank ye for that.

K

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2004 :  07:37:30  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh my...

It looks as though I'm once again going to have to start posting items of my own creation before too long, otherwise, I'll likely have to begin moving my unsold magical trinkets into storage in order to make room, what with the recent influx of new material...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  02:25:15  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sage,.. I meant to ask thee, I posted a sword some time ago, and it never made it into thy list of magical weapons... 'twas there reason for this, or was it merely overlooked? I know it didn't have the creation requirements, but it had a full description of it's abilities. Merely curious, not complaining.

K

oh, and btw, Sage, did thee get my mail regarding thy spells? I've not heard from thee as of yet.

Edited by - Karesch on 20 Aug 2004 02:26:55
Go to Top of Page

Darkheyr
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  06:23:53  Show Profile  Visit Darkheyr's Homepage Send Darkheyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And yet another set of Spells, with a more fiery theme this time...

Call Meteor
Conjuration (Calling) [Fire]
Level: Dru 8, Sor/Wiz 8
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
Area: 60 ft. radius spread
Duration: Instantaneous
Saving Throw: Reflex half
Spell Resistance: Yes
You call a flaming chunk of rock from the borders between the elemental planes of earth and fire, striking the target you designate, causing 1d6 of bludgeoning damage and 1d6 of fire damage for every two caster levels, to a maximum of 10d6 fire and 10d6 bludgeoning damage. Creatures normally immune to fire spells still take bludgeoning damage from the impact.
The meteor needs to fall at least 40 ft. before it can do any damage, and you need to have a line of sight to the point of its creation.

Cloak of Flames
Evocation [Fire]
Level: Sor/Wiz 5
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration: 1 round / level (D)
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
You are enveloped in blazing flames. The flames do not hurt you, but any creature striking you suffers 1d6 points of fire damage, plus an additional 2 points per caster level. The flames also protect against cold, granting cold resistance 10.

Conflagration
Evocation [Fire]
Level: Sor/Wiz 7
Range: Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
Area: 40 ft.radius spread
As Fireball, but up to a maximum of 20d6 damage and with double the radius.

Fireburst
Evocation [Fire]
Level: Sor/Wiz 1
Components: None
Casting Time: 1 quickened action
Target: You
Saving Throw: See text
You are briefly engulfed in a searing flame, instantly incinerating any combustible materials that touch you. You can exclude certain items from destruction - for example your clothes. Any creatures holding you catch fire unless they succeed at a reflex save. They can choose to hold onto you, catching fire without a saving throw. You and your possessions are protected from the fire, including the fire set on any items or creatures by means of this spell.

Fulmination
Evocation [Fire]
Level: Sor/Wiz 2
Area: 20 ft. radius spread centered on you
A burst of searing fire explodes around you, dealing 1d6 points of fire damage per two caster levels (to a max. of 5d6) to all creatures and objects within a 20 ft. radius.

Incinerate
Evocation [Fire]
Level: Sor/Wiz 6
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Area: One creature or one 10-foot cube of combustible matter
Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
The caster creates a deadly flame deep inside the target, immolating it completly from within. Only ash remains of the spells victim, unless it succeeds at a fortitude save, in which case it only suffers 5d6 points of fire damage. Likewise, the spell can burn down up to one ten-foot cube of combustible matter in a single round; although larger objects will most likely catch fire and burn down totally.

Spirit of the Phoenix
Evocation [Fire]
Level: Dru 3, Sor/Wiz 3
Target: Caster
Duration: 1 min. / level (D)
Saving Throw: See text
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)
A pair of flaming wings erupt from the casters back, and he himself is shrouded in fire. The fire doesn't actually deal damage just by touching it, but it can set objects and creatures on fire if they fail a reflex save. (see DMG for catching fire) The flames also protect against cold, granting cold resistance 5.
The wings grant the caster a speed of 30 feet. (armor/encumbrance decrease applies) She can fly up at half speed and descend at double speed. Her maneuverability rating is average. Using the spell requires as much concentration as walking, so the caster can attack or cast spells normally. She can charge but not run, and she cannot carry aloft more weight than her maximum load, plus any armor she wears.

silm.pw - A Neverwinter Nights Persistent World
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  14:30:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Karesch

Sage,.. I meant to ask thee, I posted a sword some time ago, and it never made it into thy list of magical weapons... 'twas there reason for this, or was it merely overlooked? I know it didn't have the creation requirements, but it had a full description of it's abilities. Merely curious, not complaining.

Are you talking about the listing on the main Candlekeep site?

quote:

oh, and btw, Sage, did thee get my mail regarding thy spells? I've not heard from thee as of yet.

I most likely did receive it, but you see, I've been doing a lot of my programming work at home (mostly debugging) lately, and most of it has been sent via ethereal mail. As such, I've had to make room in my accounts, so, I've most likely deleted the file you sent out to me.

Can you send it again?

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  16:43:27  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Karesch

K

Well met

Aye, I also suspected (as the Sage stated above) that thee was refering to the collection within the library proper. If so, then it would be better to take thy question over to Tethtoril, who compiled the definative list.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  02:57:29  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed I meant the list on the main site, however, it was merely listed by me within this here thread, 'twas not sent out to anyone. I didn't know it had to be sent to someone to get listed, I thought the weapons were merely taken off of this thread. I didn't/do not consider it to be a problem, nor am I upset, was merely curious about it, so I thought I would ask As for the "btw", 'twas merely an email asking about my usage of the spells you have listed here in this thread. you posted earlier, that I should ask thee directly about using the spells you have posted within this thread, so I was inquiring about them, and if you would mind my using them, in my compilation tome of spells that was aforementioned.

K

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  04:37:12  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah.

I see no problem with using those spells that I've listed here. I'll be adding several more over the next few days... I'm just waiting to get my notebook back...

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  04:41:32  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alaundo, I've done a little tweaking with the name of this scroll, to represent the fact that more and more scribes are now contributing material for the Magic Shop.

Feel free to change the name of the "shop" on the main site as well. I think it's only appropriate afterall...

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2004 :  11:59:41  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Alaundo, I've done a little tweaking with the name of this scroll, to represent the fact that more and more scribes are now contributing material for the Magic Shop.

Feel free to change the name of the "shop" on the main site as well. I think it's only appropriate afterall...

Well met

Thank ye, Sage I'll certainly ensure that the shops sign is changed over in the library proper.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  00:59:44  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank-you sage, I rather like all the spells that have been presented thus far, and look forward to more. Perhaps if I ever get around to developing some of my own, I will share them here for any and all to make use of.

K

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  02:59:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I look forward to that, Karesch.

Remember, don't be afraid to experiment a little. If you're not so sure about one of your spells, post it here anyway, we'll all be glad to take a look and offer possible suggestions to help you out.

It's all part of the service, here at the Candlekeep Magic Shop...

Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  03:03:48  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*chuckles* I'll be sure to do that Sage. I had a couple ideas a week ago whilst I was at work, unfortunately the noise of the place, combined with my lack of being fully awake at the time, caused me to forget them. However, when I've a/some ideas I'll post them up.

K

Go to Top of Page

Tethtoril
Seeker

95 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2004 :  06:20:16  Show Profile  Visit Tethtoril's Homepage Send Tethtoril a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

Well met

Aye, I also suspected (as the Sage stated above) that thee was refering to the collection within the library proper. If so, then it would be better to take thy question over to Tethtoril, who compiled the definative list.

And the answer to that questions is ... Tethtoril has it and it is in the next magic shop update. I am running from shelf to shelf to see the new arrivals so I may add everything else to the catalogue as well. That is what I get for traveling to a Realm far removed from anything even remotely resembling the ether to which I can normally maintain a link to my desk here at Candlekeep. I am home now though.

Tethtoril

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 54 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: