Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 54

Sourcemaster2
Senior Scribe

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2004 :  17:12:23  Show Profile  Visit Sourcemaster2's Homepage Send Sourcemaster2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a minor item, but useful in the right situation.
Doblen's Everclean Cloth
This item appears to be a 12 inch by 12 inch handkerchief, delicately embroidered at the sides with silver thread. It can be used as such, and has one distict advantage over an ordinary one. On command, the cloth will clean itself, becoming immaculately clean. Nobles in Tevlyn find these trinckets quite fashionable, and they adorn many high-ranking lord's pocket.
Faint universal; CL 3rd; Craft Wondrous Item, prestigitation; Price 1,000 gp;

But what have all the passing years/Done, but breed new angers, fears?/Show me now an equal worth/To innocence I earned at birth.
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2004 :  20:01:47  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Areanth's Tomes of Knowledge.

Description: Leather bound volume always smells as ink, as if new entries had just been written inside.

Powers: The power of this book is simple, yet powerful. This book takes information from your mind, and writes it inside of this tome, granting a +5 comprehension bonus to any Knowledge skills which the user has any ranks in.

Several immitations of these books exist, but they are but pale shadows of the original. These copies can grant the bonus to only 1 or 2 select skills, chosen at the time of creation.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  03:10:34  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darkheyr

Well, I might have some for the positive / negative planes as well :)

Staff of the Deathbringer
This jet black staff is decorated with twisted bloodred runes, and a perfect black pearl at the top. The pearl emits a chill feeling when touched. This staff only works when used by a divine spellcaster of evil alignment.
The staff's owner can employ the following ability by lengthening the spell / action to a full round action:
- All spells utilizing negative energy are cast at + 2 caster level. This may exceed the normal level-dependant increase of the spell. (For example, a level 5 cleric's Inflict Light Wounds could deal 1d8+7 damage, duration type damage from negative energy would hold 2 more rounds etc.)
- Attempts to rebuke or command undead benefit from a + 2 level increase.

Hmmm...I'd like to see a member of my Deathbringer race make particular use of your 'Staff of the Deathbringer'. The race's stats are detailed in my Faerun/Inner Planes campaign scroll.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  05:16:31  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sourcemaster2

This is a minor item, but useful in the right situation.
Doblen's Everclean Cloth
This item appears to be a 12 inch by 12 inch handkerchief, delicately embroidered at the sides with silver thread. It can be used as such, and has one distict advantage over an ordinary one. On command, the cloth will clean itself, becoming immaculately clean. Nobles in Tevlyn find these trinckets quite fashionable, and they adorn many high-ranking lord's pocket.
Faint universal; CL 3rd; Craft Wondrous Item, prestigitation; Price 1,000 gp;

As I've mentioned before, I like items and spells that have absolutely no use save as part of roleplay.

I should point out, however, that this seems overpriced for a roleplay-only item. Not to mention that its caster level is too high; prestidigitation doesn't gain anything with extra levels (something I don't really like, since that's a favorite spell of mine).

Therefore, by the price estimation values, it should be 900gp; and, as I said, roleplay items should cost less. So I'd make it about 400gp at the most.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Sourcemaster2
Senior Scribe

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  05:33:40  Show Profile  Visit Sourcemaster2's Homepage Send Sourcemaster2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree that the price needs to be toned down. I actually considered making it around 400, based on an item I saw here in the Shop that also used prestidigitation. For the CL, I don't know what I was thinking, but it had to do with the prerequisite level for Craft Wondrous Item being 3rd.

But what have all the passing years/Done, but breed new angers, fears?/Show me now an equal worth/To innocence I earned at birth.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  06:09:49  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I rather figured that was it.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Darkheyr
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  09:54:24  Show Profile  Visit Darkheyr's Homepage Send Darkheyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As you like these staffs that much, any particular things you'd need as well Sage? I need to design some more items one way or another, and the planes are a favourite of mine anyway...

silm.pw - A Neverwinter Nights Persistent World
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  11:39:17  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm...how about something musical, like a new bardic instrument...with a planar theme. In Dragon a few months ago, there were several unique musical instruments presented that bestowed upon the user, several unique magical abilities. One of them, called the Horn of the Planes, required the user to play a certain tune with the horn in order to trigger specific gates to open.

Now, while I've already incorporated something similiar to this (I found that particular item a little weak) in my planar campaigns, it seems that since the coming of 3e, the number of planar-based magical items has been few.

Let's see what you can come up with...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  01:53:48  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cloaking Dagger
This is a dagger +2. Additionally it permits the holder to become invisible, as per the magic spell, once per day. Also if the dagger is owned by a thief it improves their move silently and hide in shadows skill checks by +5.

Dagger of Embedding
In all respects this dagger is identical to a dagger +1 and inflicts normal damage. Upon uttering it's magical command word at the time of a successful strike, the dagger will remain embedded in the victim and continue to inflict 1d4+1 points of damage per round. The dagger can not be removed until it is released by the magic command word, it's power is disrupted by a dispel magic spell or the victim is dead.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Once you eat the poisoned one you die.
Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  01:55:58  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sword of Birds
This is a normal sword +3 in all respects, but in addition has the following abilities:
- The wielder can invoke a fly spell as per the wizard spell once per day, at the level of the user.
- The sword can cast a polymorph self spell as per the wizard spell on the wielder once a day, although the altered form is limited to normal birds.
- The wielder can speak freely with any bird.
- The sword does minimum damage against any birds or avian-like creatures and when any attack is made the wielder must make a saving throw vs. death ray or take 2d6 points of electrical damage and drop the sword.

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  01:57:18  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Twin Swords of Dochek
Originally made for the warrior-king Dochek, these swords are identical, beautifully crafted with diamond pommel stones and are both short swords +3. They can be used simultaneously by any warrior and endow dual weapon skill without any attack penalties. Alternatively they can be used by different people like any other magical sword. Additionally if the swords are wielded by one warrior and are brought together pointing away from the wielder they produce a lightning effect as per the wizard spell. This power can be invoked once per day. While the swords are within 120 feet of each other they retain their powers. If the swords are ever more than 120 feet apart they become non-magical, except for the ability to "point" toward their twin, irrespective to the distance or even dimension separating them.

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  01:58:45  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sword of Devouring
This long sword +2 has the ability to disarm or disarmor an opponent. If a natural 20 is rolled on the attack, the victim must make a save vs. breath weapon or lose a piece of armor to disintegration. Chose the location on a random roll on a d6: 1-Helm, 2/3-Breastplate, 4-Shield (or breastplate), 5-Leg, 6-Arm. If the victim has no protection in that area, the sword does double max damage as a bit of life-force is drawn out to recharge the sword.

Holy Cleaver
This battle-ax is a holy relic to the Dwarven warrior-priests. In the hands of a Dwarven Fighter/Cleric it is a mighty +5 weapon, second only to the Holy Avenger of as Paladin. Wielded by any other race or class, it acts as a +2 battle ax. The Holy Cleaver gives a Dwarf Fighter/Cleric +2 to all saves vs. magic, and inflicts triple damage to all natural dwarven enemies. This item also acts as a Phylactery of Faithfulness. If the Dwarf is in danger of displeasing his deity, the ax will become Cold, warning the priest of his incorrect actions. This chill can be felt even through armor, clothing, or cold protection spells.

Go to Top of Page

Karesch
Learned Scribe

Canada
199 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  02:16:14  Show Profile  Visit Karesch's Homepage Send Karesch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Karesch's +2 Keen Black Bastard Sword of Icy Wounding

Originally created for the Fighter Karesch, this sword was made only a few years ago on commission by Cromwell of Athkatla. This is a +2 Bastard sword that acts as a silvered weapon against creatures suceptable to silver.

It also has the inherent properties of +1 dmg/round/hit (cumulative)

A crit threat range of 17-20 for X2 dmg.

On a regular hit it also does 1D6 cold dmg
and on a Crit it does 1D10 cold dmg.

Knowledge is power... power corrupts... knowledge corrupts? hmm...

Death is only frightening to those who haven't died yet...
Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  02:20:54  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halberd of Pink Bunnies
This item acts as a +1 magical halberd that does an additional +1 damage (that makes it +1 to attack, +2 to damage). However, 1d4 days after a being is killed with the weapon, assuming that being was not revived, 1d6 pink bunnies appear in the area where the death occurred (they hop out of nowhere, from under rocks, out of holes, etc... It's impossible to see exactly where they come from). Once there, they stay within 30' of the area for 1d4 weeks. Sadly, these creatures are extremely tasty to trolls, and it isn't uncommon for a horde of the beasts to be following a violent person who wields one of these odd items (by some odd chance, the halberd has the exact opposite properties against trolls, it acts as a -1 weapon that does -2 damage.).

Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  03:10:05  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Salabasha, is the Halberd of Pink Bunnies meant as a joke?.

"Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  03:35:07  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Take it as you will... but I think it pwns

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  03:37:12  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sword of the Undead
This sword looks like a normal bastard sword with a +2 enchantment, but when in the hands of an evil cleric or necromancer, the items power comes into perspective. When wielded, the sword glows a very sickly green color, and when the command word is spoken, the sword controls all undead in a 200 yard radius. Also, during this period it gains +5 enchantment against good creatures (neutral excluded) (any type of undead can be controlled, even death knights.). It does this for as long as the user wants. The undead will not attack the user and will obey him/her completely. When this sword is hit against a holy avenger (ex. Paladin and user are in a fight and parries the attack) it creates a blast that causes 2d20 damage against all within 10' radius. To an evil necromancer this weapon is as valuable as a +5 Holy Avenger is to a Paladin.

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  03:39:01  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MonoBlade
This Blade of bastard sword style is made of a undamagable material and is of solid construction with the blade, hilt and handle being one piece of what appears to be made of obsidian. The handle is wrapped in a type of leather made from an unknown type of reptile that offers both a easily held surface but is extremely soft and supple and is also undamagable. The hilt is typical cross hilt design to protect the users hand(s) and also acts as a balancing force which allows the user to wield the blade more easily. The blade is enchanted to be EXTREMELY sharp and almost monomoleculat in sharpness, normal thickness at the middle. The user doesn't add strength damage to the attack but gets to ignore armor bonuses not gained from dexterity and magic. At DM choice the blade can act as a sword of slicing (when hit save vs. death, if passed then takes x3 damage).

Go to Top of Page

Darkheyr
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  07:22:29  Show Profile  Visit Darkheyr's Homepage Send Darkheyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a quick idea I came up with...

Lute of the Planar Traveller
Covered in strange, finely carved runes, this lute made of the finest pine wood confers several abilities to it's wielder. To use any of them, he or she must be playing the lute.
- The wielder is rendered immune to the specific environmental hazards that naturally occurs on one of the inner or outer planes. For example, he is immune against the burning air in the Plane of Fire. Only the natural hazards native to a plane are held off, so a fireball - or a blizzard, not being native to that plane - could cause serious harm to him; as would the natural attack of a fire elemental.
- The wielder can let the lute lead him to an interplanar portal within ten miles distance. The wielder must succeed at a perform check with a DC of 25 to do so, however.

The Lute of the Planar Traveller was originally created by a human bard in order to safely travel the inner planes. Sadly, he came to realize that he could not effectively play the Lute within the Plane of Water, and promptly drowned there. It is unknown how the item returned to the material prime.
Please note that its creator never came to test the Lute in either the negative nor positive energy plane.

I'll think of some more ideas later :)

Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  13:36:17  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From the Sage -
quote:
This is a very interesting item Darkheyr... Immunities to certain planar effects is not something you normally see in a planar-based magical item nowadays.

Does it have a market price?. Also, were there any special processes involved in it's creation?.

"Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  14:59:57  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bladeless Sword
This appears to be a broken sword with no blade, just a hilt. The hilt can be held one or two handed. When the hilt is held by anyone who has a sword proficiency they will realise that the sword has in fact got a blade. The exact blade type can be varied by the user to any they require, by a simple mental command which is given at the start of the round. Normal proficiency and class allowed rules apply, ie a thief could not use this as a two handed sword. The blade is visible to detect magic & detect invisible and similar powers. The sword does not give out light. The sword is +3 to hit & damage & can hit creatures on the border ethereal from the prime of vis versa, at no cross planes minus.

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  15:01:29  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heartseeker
This is a 16" long stabbing dagger it is +2 to hit +1 damage. On any successfull hit a second d20 is rolled if the opponant has a heart.

Opponant Size Hits Heart on
Tiny 16+
Small 17+
Normal 18+
Large 19+
Gigantic 20

If the opponants heart is hit they must make a saving throw vs. death magic at minus 1 per point on the to hit dice more then the attacker needed to hit them or die, if the save is made they take double from the blow. After hitting a heart, even it the save is made, the dagger gains +1 damage for 5mrs, the otherwise white light turns red gradually turning white again over an hour & the dagger starts a low frequency whistle which increases in volume every time it hits a heart in the same melee and reduces in volume over a little time afterwards.

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2004 :  15:09:43  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Akmeds Shuriken Holder
Description:

1. A leather wrist strap, with a embossed picture of a dragon eating its own tail around it;
2. A belt pouch, with a embossed image of a six pointed shuriken on it, which holds;
3. 12 six pointed shurikens.

Powers:
Whenever the user wants to throw a shuriken they mearly have to move thier hand to the position that they start to throw shurikens from, the magic of the wrist strap will detect this position and summon a shuriken from the pouch to the users hand, once thrown the shurikens return to the pouch, the removal of the need to get the shurikens out of storage etc allows the user to up thier fire rate from 3 to 4 per round. Use: The users hand position must first be programmed by them wearing the wrist band while holding one of the shurikens in the position that they start to throw them from and with their free hand tracing the shuriken pattern on the pouch. Then the user must become used to the shurikens teleporting into their hand in melee, to
do this the user rolls a d20 vs the average of their Dex, Int & Wis each time they attempt to summon a shuriken in real melee; a failure of 20 results in the shuriken being dropped, and teleporting back to the pouch, and the shot being lost; any other failure results in the user taking d2+1 damage but still being able to throw the shuriken normaly; if the user manages to successfully
catch the shurikens 12 times in a row then they no longer need to roll their dex to use the item, count as proficient and are allowed 4 shots per round. When thrown the shurikens teleport back to the pouch once they hit something solid. The pouch must be shut for the teleportation, in & out, to work. Spec's for the shurikens: Rate of fire 3 [4 when proficient]; 0.5 lbs weight each; ranges 2/4/6"; damage d4/d3; Magic bonus +2 to hit & damage [strength bonuses can be used]. If the strap is worn on the wrong wrist the shuriken will teleport into the mirror image position and will not be catchable unless the wearer is ambidextrous or either handed.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  08:58:22  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Salabasha, there's no reason to repeat yourself.

Go to Top of Page

Darkheyr
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  12:44:56  Show Profile  Visit Darkheyr's Homepage Send Darkheyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hate market prices. I really do Always been leaning more towards special components.

As for creation... I havent really thought of that; but I could imagine it involving some special materials from the various planes. Woven strands of ether (for the lute strings), the sulfurous soil of the Plane of Fire... :) Many possibilities.

Go to Top of Page

Salabasha
Learned Scribe

Portugal
216 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2004 :  14:49:51  Show Profile  Visit Salabasha's Homepage Send Salabasha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Salabasha, there's no reason to repeat yourself.

Funny thing, I don't remember doing that.
No more late night ale for me.

Go to Top of Page

green knight
Seeker

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2004 :  14:06:25  Show Profile  Visit green knight's Homepage Send green knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met,I hope this works (its my fist post).
I have some magic items to share. Would the Sage of Perth prefer if I e-mail them to him first (I saw your addresss earlier in the thread) or just post them here?
Green Knight
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2004 :  15:21:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just post them here, like the rest of us have done.
We don't hand things off to the Sage first.
Go to Top of Page

green knight
Seeker

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2004 :  19:36:13  Show Profile  Visit green knight's Homepage Send green knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
excellent, thank you.
well here is one
The Torc of the White Stag
This magic item is a carved and inlaid neck torc usually made from shaped stag antler, but as new and unique ones are made by various crafters the materials may vary. The name comes from the oldest know version of this item which was made from the antlers of a large white stag and was decorated with carvings of hunting the stag and silver inlay. As the creation of this item became more widespread various creators have used different names such as the torc of iron claws, or the hunters torc. The variations on the original design are many with varying armor and enhancement bonuses depending on the strength of the crafter or the needs of the users. Other variations include such things as dark vision (8,800 additional gp to base price) and bonuses to skills such as climb, swim, hide or move silently (2,200 additional gp to base price each ).
The oldest know version of this item was created by druidic shaman of the Blue Bear tribe of Uthgardt barbarians for use during rituals hunts where the hunter had to stalk and slay a stag with only a knife and his bare hands. After the Blue Bear tribe fell under the sway of Malar the knowledge of the item spread to various lycanthropes and groups such as the people of the black blood and the Grey wolf Uthgardt. After the tribe split into the Tree Ghost tribe the knowledge spread further among good aligned groups of lycanthropes and druids as well as the half orc monk/rangers of the order of the oaken tusk.
Due to the nature of the torc it adjusts in size to fit different sized creatures enabling some lycanthropes to wear the torc in there human (but not animal form unless it has the wild enchantment on it)as well as their hybrid form (assuming the hybrid form is medium sized and humanoid)

Three examples of the Torc are listed below

The lesser torc of the white stag
This piece of jewelry gives the wearer a +1 natural armor bonus as well as making up to two natural attacks (I.e. two hands, two claws etc) +1 to hit and damage. This item also makes the enhanced attacks deal regular damage (not subdual damage) and is considered armed.
Caster level: 3rd; Prerequisites: craft wondrous item, craft magic arms and armor, barkskin, magic fang; Market price: 6,400 gp; Cost to create: 3,200 gp and 256 xp.

The torc of the white stag
This piece gives the wearer a +3 natural armor bonus, a +2 to natural attacks and doubles the threat range of natural attacks. Natural attacks with it are considered armed attacks and do normal damage.
Caster level: 9th; Prerequisites: craft wondrous items, craft magic arms and armor, barkskin, greater magic fang, keen weapon or weapon of impact. Market price: 54,360 gp; Cost to create: 27,180 gp and 2175 xp.

The greater torc of the white stag
Version one: this piece gives the wearer a +5 natural armor bonus, a +3 to natural attacks and doubles the threat range of natural attacks. Natural attacks with it are considered armed attacks and do normal damage.
Caster level: 15th; Prerequisites: craft wondrous items, craft magic arms and armor, barkskin, greater magic fang, keen weapon or weapon of impact. Market price: 114,640 gp; Cost to create: 57,320 gp and 4,586 xp.

Version two: this piece gives the wearer a +2 natural armor bonus, a +3 to natural attacks and doubles the threat range of natural attacks, and the wild ability (from masters of the wild book). Natural attacks with it are considered armed attacks and do normal damage.
Caster level: 15th, Prerequisites: craft wondrous items, craft magic arms and armor, barkskin, greater magic fang, keen weapon or weapon of impact, meld into stone. Market price: 114,640 gp; Cost to create: 57,320 gp and 4,586 xp.

Green Knight

Edited by - green knight on 18 Apr 2004 19:41:24
Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2004 :  05:09:21  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Green Knight? . . . I wonder, are you the same 'Green Knight' of Bretonnia fame?.

Anyway, it's best that you post your items directly here. That earlier post you mentioned, was just an agreement between the Bookwyrm and the Sage.

It's always best to post your items here, so they have the benefit of greater exposure for possible comment and/or suggestions for improvement (if any ).

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 54 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000