Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 How to play evil characters?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Draith
Acolyte

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2003 :  04:42:19  Show Profile  Visit Draith's Homepage Send Draith a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
A lot of people believe playing an evil character means; you do whatever you want, and you just kill everything in your path. I think playing an evil character without messing up the campain and not killing your fellow PC's is how to do it, but I don't know how and I would be greatful for suggestions. Thank you for your time.

"fair is foul and foul is fair"-Shakespeare

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2003 :  05:13:17  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is such a thing as passive evil, after all. The kind of person who might not actually do an overt evil act, but likes to enjoy the misfortunes of others. The kind of person who ignores those obviously in need when it wouldn't even take that much to help out.

Another type would be the common vulture, who takes advantage of others' misfortunes. It could range from a person not returning a lost wallet, to a looter of a burned home, to a lawyer.

Sorry, but I just had to put that last bit in.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2003 :  10:22:05  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IMO, the easiest evil character to play is the CE. Think selfish, cruel and you'll do it quite well. In fact don't think to long, do what you can to achieve your goals even killing, torturing,...

LE and NE are harder to play (and funnier IMO), you can't decently admire a CE character, but a LE can't have a fearful and attractive aura. He won't just kill for pleasure (that doesn't mean he doesn't like killing) but to achieve a specific goal following rules and a code of honor why not.
The NE character is the most unpredictable. Some think that's the descrition of a CE character but he is predictible in his unpredictability. The NE follow rules when it can help him. IMO, it's the better alignement for an evil spy
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2003 :  10:44:23  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm
Another type would be the common vulture, who takes advantage of others' misfortunes. It could range from a person not returning a lost wallet, to a looter of a burned home, to a lawyer.
Sorry, but I just had to put that last bit in.

Hahaha! Perfect. Just like that classic quote from BladeII
"You're human?"
"Barely. I'm a lawyer."

Anyway..... Yes, playing evil doesn't mean that at all. Remember, evil usually does things to further its own goals, and usually at others expense, but it isn't above doing 'good' things if they suit its goals.
For example - An evil thief has a map to a treasure hoard. He wants the treasure for himself, but can't handle the things guarding it alone, so therefore must work with this party of good aligned people. During the adventure, he might save the life of one of the members by either fighting along side them, or healing them after a battle, because it furthers his own goals. "Keep them alive long enough for us to get that treasure" kind of mindset. Once all the traps and monsters are gone, and the treasure is in hand, he might reset a trap, or poison the remaining members, or whatever to keep the treasure for himself. He doesn't neccessarily have to kill them. The trap or poison might just incapacitate them long enough for him to get away with the booty.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 20 Apr 2003 :  17:46:38  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
URG!!!

Someone quoted BLADE!!!! AHHHHH!!! I find the idea of a HALF-Vampire well, no offense to anyone, but they should of left it as a comic book. Then I would only know it existed for a select few. THough I DO like the idea of anyone killing Vampires. Now if we could just get them to go after fake Vampire the Masqueraders Goths, we would be OK. Sorry Rant was about to come on. I hate the Vampire sub culture.

BUT CHaotic Evil does NOT mean CRAZY evil. I think any character that goes around just killing people willy-nilly is a very 6th grade way of playing an evil character. Chaotic Evil may not CARE about laws, or people, but they UNDERSTAND if the Law keepers are more powerful than they are, they have nothing to gain.

I had a character play a CHaotic Evil character that became a villain (I tend to let PC's take over their old characters whne I use them as villains). Well I was frustrated because i wanted this guy to be a very fearful villain. But my player played him as a confused chaotic evil that would mess up his plans all the time. Eventually the Party only feared this villain when in melee combat, becasue his plans always got botched up.

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2003 :  06:16:19  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah 'cmon Mournblade. It WAS a comicbook movie right? It was actually pretty entertaining if you didn't take it too seriously. It definitely wasn't on par with the likes of, say, Near Dark or Interview with the Vampire. You gotta admit, though, the Reapers were pretty badass. I loved the way they looked while feeding!
Now about those VTM goths you so eloquently quipped about... Whenever you see them, just stop, point, and laugh hysterically. I find that usually shrivels them up just fine. (Short of actually killing them, that is.)

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2003 :  17:09:56  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Now about those VTM goths you so eloquently quipped about... Whenever you see them, just stop, point, and laugh hysterically. I find that usually shrivels them up just fine. (Short of actually killing them, that is.)

YES!!! I will point and laugh at them Then they will just retort how I am not depressed enough to understand. Since when did depression become so cool???

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2003 :  18:24:11  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mournblade's goit it right, IMO.

Going around just killing people isn't evil, it's psychotic. "Psychotic Evil" is not an alignment, it's insanity.

The mere fact that Gygax and Arneson put in an alignment system with "Evil" as a possible PC choice indicates that they thought it was possible to play an evil character within the acceptable norms of at least some societies.

When I go to Disneyland, I usually count the number of goths I see. Last time it was 7 (to 13 people wearing Los Angeles lakers stuff, which I happened to also be counting 'cause it was NBA playoff time).
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2003 :  20:44:07  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The goths go to Disneyland to ride the Horror house. OF course they may go on the SNOW WHITE ride because the witch has alot in common with them. If they spend to much time in the rest of fantasy land or Frontier land they may meet their nemesis called HAPPY.

Counting Goths. That would be fun while armed with a bee bee gun.

Go to Top of Page

Mask
Learned Scribe

104 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  11:49:16  Show Profile  Visit Mask's Homepage Send Mask a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you wish to know how to play a truely evil character I suggest you buy The book of Vile Darkness. It's intended to be used by DM's only, but a player could just as well use it. The examples of evil in there are horrific and cruel. You might want to consider using this book. I'm going to.

Nothing is impossible!
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  15:56:13  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mask I think there enough examples of horrible cruelty in real life to not have to resort to a sourcebook for ideas.
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  18:43:12  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goth Paintball! Now that does sound fun.....

Anyhow back on topic....I guess it depends on the type of evil character you want to play (obviously) - but personally I have found that those who work more subtley for their own ends rather than someone who simply tries to throw their weight around is a more effective and fun to play character.

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  18:56:25  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by branmakmuffin

Mask I think there enough examples of horrible cruelty in real life to not have to resort to a sourcebook for ideas.

But today's cruelty is slightly different from Medieval once. Torture devices are differents, human body knowledge too,...
And the Book of Vile Darkness emphasizes on pison, vile magic and creatures of darkness
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  21:13:58  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mask

If you wish to know how to play a truely evil character I suggest you buy The book of Vile Darkness. It's intended to be used by DM's only, but a player could just as well use it. The examples of evil in there are horrific and cruel. You might want to consider using this book. I'm going to.

The book of vile darkness is good for a FEW ideas. But the book of vile darkness is generally useful only for DM's. Evil characters do not have to be VILE characters. THere are plenty of evil characters that want nothing to with fiends. I think the Book of vile darkness is OK if you are an inexperienced ROleplayer and need a starting point. For experienced players though, there is not much the Book of Vile Darkness can offer.

Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  21:57:06  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
zemd:

Oh, come now, "gouging out the eyeballs with a stick" is a timeles classic.

It worked for Torquemada and it'll work for the US's current oppressive right-wing dicatator of choice.
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  22:02:08  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bran do you by chance mean George Caesar? But he was noble! There were so many potions of MASS DESTRUCTION, MASS CHARM, AND MASS POWER WORD KILL IN THAT DESSERT!!! RIGHT? Oh yeah George Caesar's thief failed his search role and NEVER FOUND ANY!!!

Silly me. Too bad George Caesar never passes his INTELLIGENCE ABILITY CHECK...

Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2003 :  03:49:34  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mournblade94
The book of vile darkness is good for a FEW ideas. But the book of vile darkness is generally useful only for DM's. Evil characters do not have to be VILE characters. THere are plenty of evil characters that want nothing to with fiends. I think the Book of vile darkness is OK if you are an inexperienced ROleplayer and need a starting point. For experienced players though, there is not much the Book of Vile Darkness can offer.

I'd have to disagree with you Mournblade. TBOVD is a good resource. Not so much for players, but for DM's it give some great ideas, and I've been playing for the better part of 13 years. Not all of the info in there is great, but I love the spells at least. Given, the info IS geared towards the fiendish side of things, but not all of it.
Depending on the type of character and the extent of evil that character portrays, no, every evil character doesn't have to be vile. (FYI - I don't consider vileness to solely have fiendish conotations) But to be TRULY evil, being vile is pretty much a necessity, or what is evil really? Just another orc or giant band trying to expand their territory, or another slaver trying to ply his trade. THAT gets really boring after a while. I want evil characters that are TRULY evil, so that when they go down, it's a feeling of real accomplishment in ridding the world of someone(thing) that no one would want to see continue living. TBOVD gives superior ideas to that end. Our GM uses it in our current campaign, and it's been received with mixed feelings. (We love the grittiness and realism it brings to the game, but we hate it when it affects our PC's. )

Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2003 :  16:52:10  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid you lost me there, mournblade.

Edited by - branmakmuffin on 03 May 2003 16:52:33
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Leader
Learned Scribe

USA
337 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2003 :  20:54:24  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Leader's Homepage Send Cult_Leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Draith

A lot of people believe playing an evil character means; you do whatever you want, and you just kill everything in your path. I think playing an evil character without messing up the campain and not killing your fellow PC's is how to do it, but I don't know how and I would be greatful for suggestions. Thank you for your time.

typical people tend to wish to Role Play out their harsh, and less sociably accepted feelings. This is accepted somewhat by the majority of players. You know how to be a -bad guy- However.. It takes more then that to be dubbed a Villan. I have been around for my own share of years, however experience is not a prerequisit to be a good bad-guy. This article will cover the do's, the don'ts and my general feeling on what it takes to be.. a Villan. Oh sure sure, most of you probably have not heard of me, however that isn't the purpose of this article. Gather round, belly up to your computer desk and heed my words, if you wish to be a true,villan.

Firstly let us start out with my biggest pet peeve of villanous types. Those whom attempt to play them often end-up with monsterous ego's, and thats just not in character mind you. And furthermore most people think it requires an insanely powerful character to be a Super-Villan. I am here to tell you it is just not that way. Dastardly plots, and vile schemes usually end upbeing orchestrated by the villan himself
however he has henchmen that do most of his bidding. This is the accepted normalcy in almost every solitary place you look. It is still, not to be required. Moving on to the second thing that I dislike.

Secondly, being Evil, and being a villan are rather akin to each other but surely do not mistake them.Being, sadistic is not being a villan. You must not forget that. To be evil, pure evil is sometimes harder
than being a villan. I have yet to find any pure evil characters, and have found very very few decent villans in my day in Role playing, and in movies in general. But, that is what it does mean to be a Villan.
There are not many, they are suppose to be evil, dastardly, and even borederline Normal. Misunderstood mostlikely is the most fitting term that could offer a bit...of insight.

Thirdly, Here are some good examples of villany in practice. Preying upon the innocent, generally always keeping attune to your 'special' view of the world and not deviating from it. Most villans are heartless when it comes to romance, and affairs of the heart. Typically only get involved with a member of the opposite sex, for just that. Sex. They do things that make you squirm, they do the things that make you rage, they do the things that you would expect never to be done. And, they do not, show remorse. They have no conscience, they are not sorry. That does not mean they will not say they are. And merely lie about it.

Fourthly, Required skills to be a good villan. You yourself must be charasmatic, all great villans were. You must be able to be manipulative, but not nessicairly cold. Remember, a villan always furthers his goals, wether by aiding another which would -seem- like a good task. But rest assured for a villan the phrase, " A Way to a Means. " is always paramount. You must have the ability to destroy another friend's character if it would come down to such. Backstabbing, poisoning if your skill in character would be insufficient. Most of the, more sinister..human villans have done so. It is a good way to live by. If you cannot kill them directly fool them into their own death indirectly. No one expects a 'friend' to poison their goblet of wine.

Moving on to the next topic, Things villany does NOT require. You do not have to be a vampire, a ghoul, demon, a-typical evil character that is running about at this very moment. Why conform, be different. Be a villan. Villans do not conform, they are deviants of society. That is why they are villans. By deffinition. There are so many demon's, vampires etc, they don't hold their weight anylonger as an evil creature. Some would argue that they are suppose to be as wide and diverse as humans are, however this is not the place for that debate. Being a villan, is a wholehearted in character effort. If you cannot devote your full heart to being your character. For instance..if one of my characters found their current " Love interests " with another, reguardless of the time that they have been together. Villans would merely destroy them. Not because they felt anything..because most certainly any 'pillow-talk' my characters have given their 'mates' is just petty words to appease their womanly 'feelings'. But because they lied. Cannot trust a liar. Villans are suppose to be odd this way. It is sometimes truely astonishing.

Another Villan I have found in recent times to be acceptable.. Is the Villan in StarGate, the movie. Not SG-1. He was verily evil. He was villanous and quite deviant. It was played well. Not quite as well played as Doctor Smith, but sufficient. Some may want to think Deacon Frost from the blockbuster hit, " Blade " was a good villan. I scoff at Deacon Frost. He was nothing near anything more than a typical thug, in my opinion with power.

monsterous ego's. Definately not the true way to be a villan.

And the point to end this is, BE CREATIVE... Its that simple... Thats what most villan chars lack ...

"Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?"

Piddles assumes a deep and resonant voice. "Space...the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship...Garou. It's mission: to slay Wyrm creatures where they live and breed. To accumulate more Garou than the world's entire population. To produce metis like no one has before." - Piddles

"Aren't you people supposed to be doing something? Like, entertaining me, the fascist wizard?" - InleRah

I have the passwords to the minds of everyone and the cheat codes to the universe - Me
Go to Top of Page

Cult_Leader
Learned Scribe

USA
337 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2003 :  21:02:35  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Leader's Homepage Send Cult_Leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

YES!!! I will point and laugh at them Then they will just retort how I am not depressed enough to understand. Since when did depression become so cool???

Im far from being a goth wanna be... Im far from being a goth as well. Infact I sit around and well .. laugh at goths. However. VTM is a good game. Just like all the other games from white wolf. They are not something to laugh about really. I like those games just as much as I do D&D.

"Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?"

Piddles assumes a deep and resonant voice. "Space...the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship...Garou. It's mission: to slay Wyrm creatures where they live and breed. To accumulate more Garou than the world's entire population. To produce metis like no one has before." - Piddles

"Aren't you people supposed to be doing something? Like, entertaining me, the fascist wizard?" - InleRah

I have the passwords to the minds of everyone and the cheat codes to the universe - Me
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2003 :  10:49:40  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You enjoyed the movie Stargate, Cult Leader? Hmm. Perhaps there's hope for you yet.

I've mentioned this on another, related thread. It's something that anyone playing a villain -- especially a DM -- should take a look at in order to avoid the dreaded Clinche. It's called "The Evil Overlord List"; or, "The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord." Even if you're not going to use the info, it's still worth it for a laugh.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 04 May 2003 10:52:15
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  03:18:20  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cult_Leader

quote:

Im far from being a goth wanna be... Im far from being a goth as well. Infact I sit around and well .. laugh at goths. However. VTM is a good game. Just like all the other games from white wolf. They are not something to laugh about really. I like those games just as much as I do D&D.

Well I certainly don't mind that you like it. And you certainly shouldn't mind that I laugh at it.

Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  04:03:39  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Bran do you by chance mean George Caesar? But he was noble! There were so many potions of MASS DESTRUCTION, MASS CHARM, AND MASS POWER WORD KILL IN THAT DESSERT!!! RIGHT? Oh yeah George Caesar's thief failed his search role and NEVER FOUND ANY!!!

Silly me. Too bad George Caesar never passes his INTELLIGENCE ABILITY CHECK...

Whoooooosh!.....................................
Ping!
(sound of air rushing over the top of Yasraena's head, then suddenly a light bulb popping on)

It took me a while, but I finally got that.
Nice one Mournblade. Maybe you should have included his middle initial in that post to avoid confusion. You know.... George *W* Ceasar.
It's kind of hard to pass an Int check when your stat is in negative numbers, you know.

Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  04:09:21  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Yasraena, I didn't get it until I read your explanation.

Methinks mournblade's sense of humor be like a fine martini.

Which is a good thing.
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  04:12:07  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yasraena! BRAN! You have it!

Now lets go have those martinis!!!

Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  04:30:26  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
mournblade94:
quote:
Yasraena! BRAN! You have it!
Now lets go have those martinis!!!

Like James Bond, I prefer vodka martinis.

With a Claymore-shaped toothpick in the olive.
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  04:53:34  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My name? T'Sarran. Yasraena T'Sarran.
Shaken, not stirred please.

Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  04:56:10  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yasraena:
quote:

You or the martini?
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  05:26:32  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by branmakmuffin

Yasraena:
quote:

You or the martini?

He only PLAYS a female bran...

Go to Top of Page

Cult_Leader
Learned Scribe

USA
337 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  12:57:03  Show Profile  Visit Cult_Leader's Homepage Send Cult_Leader a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unlike james bond I would rather have mine stirred..... Shaking it only brusies the alcohol.... Which is a major no no for any of us who drink either at parties or at socail events .... *shivers* James Bond has bad tastes when it come to his alcohol, however he is a cool char

As for me you guys drink that .... I will just have a glass of scottish Telly.

Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2003 :  15:00:32  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::shakes his head as he sees tipsy scribs running around spilling ink all over the scrolls:: oy.

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000