Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Lady Willowmane
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arion Elenim
Senior Scribe

933 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2003 :  06:51:47  Show Profile  Visit Arion Elenim's Homepage Send Arion Elenim a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I don't suppose that my name looks familiar to the Lady Willowmane, does it?

My latest Realms-based short story, about a bard, a paladin of Lathander and the letter of the law, Debts Repaid. It takes place before the "shattering" and gives the bard Arion a last gasp before he plunges into the present.http://candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-debts.htm

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2003 :  11:01:22  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ArionElenim

I don't suppose that my name looks familiar to the Lady Willowmane, does it?

Can't imagine why. I know her quite well and she hasn't mentioned you. Is there some reason it should be?

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2003 :  12:11:05  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who's Lady Willowmane, anyway? I don't see her on the Grand Roll of Scribes . . . .

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2003 :  15:01:47  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Because her full name is Heira Willowmane. Look at the main room of the inn.

Edited by - zemd on 07 Apr 2003 15:02:12
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2003 :  07:33:33  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aha. Should have done a full scry rather than that more limited version . . . .

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000