Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hail and well met!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  23:35:39  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have been gone from the keep for sometime, and upon my return I find this excellent lounge where I can meet, and discuss philosophy, history science, and of course Magic with my fellow sages and scribes.

It is good to be back and I see that my old scrolls are still on the shelf. Filed right under the Campaign Journals short stories. Feel free to read them if you like. Fooling the World, Urb, and Melancholy Engagement by C. Richard Cascone.

Well my friends I can talk for ever so I guess I should cease, before this takes hours. I look forward to meeting with you all!

Until Swords Part!

Mournblade
(carl)

Edited by - Alaundo on 30 Mar 2003 10:45:26

Hendrindar
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  23:46:10  Show Profile  Visit Hendrindar's Homepage Send Hendrindar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met mournblade..I hope you enjoy your stay in the Libary...

"
Go to Top of Page

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  00:18:13  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor,
I am glad to see that you have returned to this great place called Candlekeep. I am sure everyone is happy to see your return once more.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  03:06:35  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Mournblade94! Glad to have you back again in these hallowed halls of knowledge. I hope you find again, what you left behind before.
Peace to you!

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  10:37:52  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep mournblade94.
I had read your scrolls in the Campaign Logs room and thoroughly enjoyed them! nice work

I assume you bought more scrolls with you upon your arrival to the library? Maybe Tethtoril is penning them for display right now?!

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  10:50:51  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

Just incase anyone has got lost around the corridors searching for mournblade94's scrolls, they are located in the Campaign Logs room of the Campaign Journals area:

Ive brought over the scrolls for you to read, should you wish:

Fooling the World
Urb
Melancholy Engagement

That done, welcome to Candlekeep mournblade94, your scrolls are highly valued within the library, and as my fellow scribe Rad stated earlier, I hope to read of any other tales you may have.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  14:36:17  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail mournBlade. As welcome back I hope that you enjoy your stay, and that you will stay for a long while!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  18:08:43  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you friends you are too kind!

I have always enjoyed my stay here, and now that there is this cozy little room, I think I shall be staying here awhile.

*I am finally working as a first year teacher, and getting a handle on it, so I hope to have more scrolls in the near future*

Thank you so much!

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  18:13:28  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AND RAD!

THat was a great ending quote! One of my players loves to look at my modules, and swears he is never reading anything! (except I really think he IS just looking at the pictures).

Excellent!

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  21:48:19  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Mournblade, to the great walls of Candlekeep. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to reading some of your great works here at Candlekeep.
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2003 :  03:56:09  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Mournblade94, to these walls of infinite knowledge.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us (and share a few more scrolls)

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  23:55:53  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WELCOME!! Candlekeep ROCKS!!

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2003 :  03:03:23  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another opportunity to legitimately boost my post count!

Welcome, mournblade94. I believe I've met your your cousin, stormbringer49.

Edited by - branmakmuffin on 06 Apr 2003 03:03:57
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2003 :  11:30:10  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome (however belatedly) to Candlekeep Mournblade94

I hope you finde all the realmslore you seek.

Enjoy

*now where did i put that pocketwatch, maybe Alaundo's seen it*

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000