Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Road of the Patriarch (Sample Chapter)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

monch9
Seeker

Poland
67 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2006 :  10:51:19  Show Profile  Visit monch9's Homepage Send monch9 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

Hi,

In the frontpage of www.rasalvatore.com. The sample chapter for Book 3 of the Sellswords is posted.

Monch

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3566 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2006 :  15:09:39  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank ye much stranger, i will be sure to run me tired eyes over that scroll as soon as I get the time. I have high hopes for this book indeed.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3566 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  00:17:49  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! That sure explains much about Entreri.

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  02:17:36  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like we get to see Entreri-angst. Well, given that it's Entreri, at least it might be interesting.

I rather like the cover, too.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3566 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  03:24:05  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Looks like we get to see Entreri-angst. Well, given that it's Entreri, at least it might be interesting.

I rather like the cover, too.

I think the cover is nice as well. The Nightmares(is that right?) are very cool.

Go to Top of Page

Ignorance Personified
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  03:34:48  Show Profile  Visit Ignorance Personified's Homepage Send Ignorance Personified a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Posted By: The Red Walker
Thank ye much stranger, i will be sure to run me tired eyes over that scroll as soon as I get the time. I have high hopes for this book indeed.

I also have high hopes for this book (as I enjoyed the previous two books in the improvised Sellswords Trilogy immensely) and look forward to discussing this particular tome in the October/November book club (hopefully).

Carthago delenda est.
Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  11:11:59  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool as long as they dont make him wimpy like Drizzt (one wimpy but awesome hero is enough thank you!!) well if it does come to to that, it was nice knowing u Calihye, pls don't disappoint us Mr. Salvatore
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000