Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Gummi Bears?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2006 :  04:39:44  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kuje, that movie bombed at the box office.

And when I watched it, I saw why. That duck was actually pretty creepy looking, and the movie even hints at possible (but unfulfilled) bestiality (the duck gets "turned on" by that girl he stays with).

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2006 :  04:56:57  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

Kuje, that movie bombed at the box office.

And when I watched it, I saw why. That duck was actually pretty creepy looking, and the movie even hints at possible (but unfulfilled) bestiality (the duck gets "turned on" by that girl he stays with).

I know it did.... but we were sick children. :) Or, we didn't really know any better cause we were kids when it came out.

Anyhow, we should get this semi-back on topic......

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 02 Aug 2006 04:58:25
Go to Top of Page

Naeryndam
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2006 :  17:04:22  Show Profile Send Naeryndam a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is anybody willing to do the stats of a gummi pc?

Go to Top of Page

Foxhelm
Senior Scribe

Canada
592 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2006 :  18:23:54  Show Profile Send Foxhelm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You also have the remember that Gummiberry juice seems to have different effects on different species. Gummi have the bouncing power, while humans and ogres get short boosts of strength. Who knows what effect it would have on orc, dwarfs or elves?

Ed Greenwood! The Solution... and Cause of all the Realms Problems!
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2006 :  01:45:24  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, if I recall correctly the gummiberry juice could make humans bounce too. But then, it's been a long time since I watched that show...

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2006 :  12:13:14  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I still am not that firm in 3.5 to stat anything out of the box so to speak...sorry

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2006 :  00:12:55  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember the Gummi Bears, and enjoyed it quite a bit although I was a bit older than the target audience. My favorite character was the servant/henchman for the evil lord, which has been a template for many many D&D characters since (along with Lord Black Adder).
Go to Top of Page

Bladedancer
Learned Scribe

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  16:43:52  Show Profile  Visit Bladedancer's Homepage Send Bladedancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Toadie was his name Snotlord. God I loved that guy.

Solarr Bladedancer
Mercenary For Hire
Master of the Ginsu Knives
They Slice They Dice They Will Cut through A Tin Can
Go to Top of Page

Snotlord
Senior Scribe

Norway
476 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  20:25:32  Show Profile  Visit Snotlord's Homepage Send Snotlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweeet
Go to Top of Page

Bladedancer
Learned Scribe

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  20:12:41  Show Profile  Visit Bladedancer's Homepage Send Bladedancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nevermind

Solarr Bladedancer
Mercenary For Hire
Master of the Ginsu Knives
They Slice They Dice They Will Cut through A Tin Can

Edited by - Bladedancer on 17 Aug 2006 20:13:38
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2006 :  20:42:28  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My little Ponies make great mounts to help combat Glowworms....

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000