Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Dragondown Grotto
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

imis999
Acolyte

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2006 :  04:04:12  Show Profile  Visit imis999's Homepage Send imis999 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has anyone looked at this module and thought if it could be fit into FR?

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2006 :  17:35:08  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't studied it, but I looked through it, it looks decent enough. I think you can fit just about any module into FR, this one seems to be on a relatively small scale, so it should be relatively easy to adapt to the Realms. I am actually thinking about picking it up and adapting it for the campaign I am currently running. If I do, I'll let you know how it goes.

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 10 Aug 2006 :  17:18:09  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bought it. Worth the price. Actual monster/NPC stats matter little in my specific campaign as the PCs are too powerful for these encounters, but the stats can be adapted quickly for higher level partys. Maps very well done, and ready for use with D&D minis. Each encounter lists detailed battle tactics, and [gasp!] these take advantage of the terrain! (i.e. the maps are not only eye-candy but an integral part of the encounter)

Good overall... same for the previous one they published in that format (the one with the Chimera on the cover...)
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  08:25:56  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Dragon Knight

Bought it. Worth the price. Actual monster/NPC stats matter little in my specific campaign as the PCs are too powerful for these encounters, but the stats can be adapted quickly for higher level partys. Maps very well done, and ready for use with D&D minis. Each encounter lists detailed battle tactics, and [gasp!] these take advantage of the terrain! (i.e. the maps are not only eye-candy but an integral part of the encounter)

Good overall... same for the previous one they published in that format (the one with the Chimera on the cover...)

Well met

Have ye had any thoughts on adapting this into the Realms, PDK? I have the module myself but have yet to work through it in full and analyse further.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly