Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Well met friend...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hendrindar
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  00:11:02  Show Profile  Visit Hendrindar's Homepage Send Hendrindar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ive come from a distant land,across the grasses and through the waters. My homelands in trouble ,so my companions and I fled to Fauren.When we saw the libary of Candlekeep we like to fainted.....A strange man by the name of Alaundo aproached us...., greeted us and told us to introduce ourselfs to the scribes......

"

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  00:25:10  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor,
Welcome to the safe halls of Candlekeep and please make yourself at home. Here you will find friends and safety within this library. We welcome all who travel within these wall. Please browse the books, ask the scribes and sages questions, or venture into the Inn where you find conversation as well as ale. :)

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  00:41:31  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome. May you find all that you are looking for amongst the walls of candlekeep. If ever you have a question, feel free to ask it.

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  06:24:35  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do hope you leave all such troubles behind you, good neighbor. I'd like to welcome you to Candlekeep, and I trust you shall find only peace and knowledge here.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  06:39:39  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Hendrindar. I think you will find this place to be restful and welcoming. The scribes here are friendly and helpful, so don't hesitate to ask about something if you're so inclined. May you find what you're looking for.

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  08:10:41  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome here. I hope you'll find anythinf you look for
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  14:12:24  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met, Hendrindar, and welcome to Candlekeep. I hope you find the knowledge you seek here.
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  19:00:21  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Hendrindar, I hope that your stay in this sanctuary of wisdom and learning is an enjoyable one.

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

The_Mirt
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  02:46:56  Show Profile  Visit The_Mirt's Homepage Send The_Mirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello!

Welcome to Mirt's Place..err Candlekeep that is!

~Mirt
Go to Top of Page

Hendrindar
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  02:55:59  Show Profile  Visit Hendrindar's Homepage Send Hendrindar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Watch out Mirt I heard that the head scribe is not one to mess with!!!

"
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  05:18:03  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Hendrindar to the greatest repository of knowledge in all the realms. It's all here... one has only to look in the proper scroll or ask the right scribe.

I hope you find all that you seek.

Artalis

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  08:41:52  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by The_Mirt

Hello!

Welcome to Mirt's Place..err Candlekeep that is!

~Mirt

Hmmmpf I merely turn my back to place a few tomes back on the shelf, only to return to my desk to find some haughty merchant has stolen my chair

"Mirt's Place" eh? That sign would be quite fitting hanging above the garderobe

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  10:34:02  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::chuckles::

Or seeing knowing our portly friend's interest into Skullport maybe the chair at the entrance to the jakes?

Welcome and well met Hendrindar.
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2003 :  05:54:21  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alaundo:

Maybe the "haughty merchant" will sell your chair back to you at a reasonable price.

In any case, welcome to Henrindar.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000