Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 The blessings of the Unicorn Queen upon you.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Katarina Dragonstar
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  13:22:11  Show Profile  Visit Katarina Dragonstar's Homepage Send Katarina Dragonstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have visited Candlekeep many times and have always found it fair. This time has proved no exception. This is the first time I have ventured into your forum, but hopefully I will find my way here often again.

I am Katarina Dragonstar, Holy Liberator of Lurue. Although I spent many years with the Knights of Silverymoon, I was called to service by the blessed Unicorn Queen. And in that service, I now reside in the dark stench of Skullport.

But even in that darkness, I have found those whom I now call friend, and it is in defense of those friends that I made my way to your fair library earlier this rising.

I look forward to many more pleasant visits. May the joy of living lighten your heart and brighten your day!

Avaly
Acolyte

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  13:49:32  Show Profile  Visit Avaly's Homepage Send Avaly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and Honor,
We are pleased and honor that you have found our library and hope you visit us once more. The scribes and sages here are quite knowledgeable and look for a challenge to conqueror. Please feel free to wander the halls as well visit out Inn for conversation. Again, welcome.

Honor to all,
Avaly Nightstar
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  14:51:03  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Katarina.
I hope your stay here will as good as mine. Feel free to ask every question you have in mind (related to FR or at least D&D... or our estimated head scribe we'll be upset )
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  15:29:49  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met and Welcome Katarina Dragonstar

I have seen some of your work at Skullport and have always considered you to be one of the farirest aspects of that place.

Welcome to the the Great Library.

If I can help you in a quest for knowledge call upon me or the other scribes any time.

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  16:12:53  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Katarina Dragonstar, to the great walls of Candlekeep. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions, post them, and another scribe or I will answer.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  17:13:44  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, another arrival from Skullport. My, my, things are looking . . . interesting, no?

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The_Mirt
Acolyte

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  18:13:31  Show Profile  Visit The_Mirt's Homepage Send The_Mirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep. If you need any help looking through the card catalogs, get ahold of another scribe.

~Mirt
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  20:00:14  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Katarina Dragonstar and welcome to Candlekeep.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2003 :  22:16:17  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome Katarina Dragonstar. I am Sadon Odrydin, a follower of the goddess Mielikki. Feel free to make yourself at home amongst these walls. If ever you need anything, feel free to ask.

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Korbin Deathstalker
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  01:46:53  Show Profile  Visit Korbin Deathstalker's Homepage Send Korbin Deathstalker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Remember, Kat my dear, we were going to take a trip to Silverymoon so you could show me some of the sights they kept locked....and guarded.

Hunt well M'lady, and may I be blessed with your smile when we again meet.

Controller of The Realm of Shadows.
Co-Owner of Muddy Feet Mud
Member of Skullport
Member of the Kindred Skulls
Member of Nighshade.
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 24 Mar 2003 :  19:11:29  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Doh! Even Artalis is beating me to the greetings these days !

Welcome to another arrival from Skullport - I hope that your stay is an enlightening one...

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2003 :  23:47:43  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep! Have a great time! Yeah! Happy happy!

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page

branmakmuffin
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2003 :  03:19:11  Show Profile  Visit branmakmuffin's Homepage Send branmakmuffin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Malice:

quote:
Welcome to Candlekeep! Have a great time! Yeah! Happy happy!

I agree with Malice.

And I think you'll find Candlekeep a bit more enlightening place than Skullport.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000