Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Sex & the Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  18:06:13  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Topic is about sex people. :)

I.E, please get back on topic.

Understood!

Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
I had a couple of DMs that did sex scenes, as part of the gaming session. In both cases, I felt it was absolutely pointless, and because of that, it made me uncomfortable. One of those DMs, I flat out told him not to do that again, unless there was a legitimate reason for it.

That's about how I feel about it in novels, too. I don't want to read about it unless it's necessary.

Sex rarely happens in my campaigns, and it's usually the FtB thing. (Heh -- wonder why.) Even when I had a PC who married another PC and would make a point of making love to him at least once or twice every adventure (generally before battles they might not return from -- or just whenever). FtB like crazy.

In the evil-PCs campaign I'm running now, one of the PCs (a blackguard) coerced an NPC (also evil) into having sex with him. Also handled by FtB, largely, though I let him roll diplomacy/intimidate checks because he wanted information from the woman. (Also a bonus/penalty based on a "sex check" (d20 with con and cha bonuses) to determine how effective he was, on which he rolled a natural 1. Story explanation: the former paladin was so disgusted at his own darkness and urges that he fell down on the job. 'Twasn't good for either party involved.)

He didn't rape her, exactly (she had been working on seducing him and while it surprised her that he approached her so soon, she wasn't unwilling), but the player was a little ambivalent about a very ambiguous situation. It wasn't entirely comfortable, either between them or around the table. I had a long conversation with the various players (all of them over 30, so this wasn't your high school "ooh -- sex!" response). We established that it had a perfectly justifiable reason and made perfect sense in context of the plot and the characters. It was like something you'd see in a novel.

So I'm ok with it in a novel for a purpose. Just throwing in random (i.e. gratuitous) sex is juvenile or, worse, bad writing. Sure, that happens in real life too, but we don't hold reality to the same standards as fiction (and for good reason). Nonfiction/real-life accounting is about the conveyance of information (largely) while fiction focuses on the expression of emotion (again, largely).

Now, occasional casual sex between characters, whether they be in a relationship or not, is bound to happen, but there's no point focusing on it if it doesn't support or develop the story.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  18:07:50  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage
Just how do you handle an explicit sexual encounter in a game of D&D? I picture it like this:
DM: Make an unarmed attack roll.
Player: 17.
DM: Okay, you got in it. Now make your fortitude save.
Player: 3.
DM: Whoops! Premature!
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  18:18:35  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message
I imagine some women are very good with diplomacy checks to convince men that the "encounter" went differently then it actually did . . . I also imagine some men spend a lot of time with bluff checks to "reimagine" how events actually enfolded . . .
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  18:20:47  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lee Byers

Just how do you handle an explicit sexual encounter in a game of D&D? I picture it like this:

Creative uses for the endurance feat, I suppose.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"

Edited by - Erik Scott de Bie on 27 Jul 2006 19:14:43
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  18:39:28  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message
Almost every D&D campaign I've run has had some sex or relationships in it. Either PC to NPC, or NPC to NPC.

However, before I add those events into my games, I always ask the PC's where their comfort level is and if I pass it, or something else passes it, I expect them to tell me that they are not comfortable about what is going on.

My group email game, if anyone's read the logs, has a cleric of Sharess in it and, as I said, we've discussed the comfort level amongst the PC's and so far most of the scenes have been fade to black.

Now, my single player game involves a tiefling turned incubus turned fiendish deity of lust and that game, since it's just the two of us, and we can distance ourselves from our characters, contains quite a bit of graphic sex, pain, torture, and other events that I'd never been able to post publically.

However, writing/reading novels that contain sex is a different thing because the person who bought those novels can decide to not read those novels or buy those novels.

Oh, and we never roll for sex, that is a bit childish.... sheesh. If sex does happen, it's either okay you have sex or in my email game, well as I said, it's graphic but there are no rolls involved. It's roleplaying not rollplaying. Same thing with getting with child, to roll for that is a bit... immature.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 27 Jul 2006 18:50:22
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  18:42:19  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message
quote:

ROFL

Could've also been a stamina check DC15

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  18:45:03  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message
Well, the wizard in my campaign saved money when he spent the night with a serving wench...also FtB.

The drow cleric of Eilistraee in the same campaign was seduced by, believe it or not, Elaith Craulnober as a masquerade ball. She only later found out who this nice elf was...of course also FtB, although I did mention that sex on the surface is a tad more gentle than drowish sex

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  19:13:25  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message
quote:

However, writing/reading novels that contain sex is a different thing because the person who bought those novels can decide to not read those novels or buy those novels.

Absolutely.

When people come up to me and ask about whether Ghostwalker or one of my other things is appropriate for kids, I'll be frank and honest with them. Yes, it contains a lot of violence. Yes, there's some sex and a tiny spark of sexual violence (making moves to rape a character but not actually doing it). Generally, I recommend the parent read it first, to determine, before giving it to the kid (you know, that whole "parental guidance" thing).

quote:
Oh, and we never roll for sex, that is a bit childish.... sheesh. If sex does happen, it's either okay you have sex or in my email game, well as I said, it's graphic but there are no rolls involved. It's roleplaying not rollplaying. Same thing with getting with child, to roll for that is a bit... immature.

Oh, absolutely -- the reason we went with rolls in this case (usually don't) is because it determined what kind of information he could pump her for (ok, sorry... James Bond pun), and about her ability to resist; it was kind of a combat situation between them, where they plied their strengths and skills at subterfuge against one another. So I figured opposed checks were very much in order. (Incidentally, her sex check of 25 (+4 Cha & +3 Con) decimated his 9 (+2 Con & +6 Cha), and she had such high Bluff ranks that he was hopeless.)

It's always possible for a character to give it to 'em so hard and so good it weakens their resistance (like Phedra's strategy in Kushiel), and whether this actually works or not, it doesn't hurt for the player to think it does. (In this case, he thought he pulled it off and that all the info she gave him was true. . . it wasn't. )

And that kind of thing happens in novels, too. Pillow talk is an accepted and important aspect of conflicts between characters like this.

quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

Well, the wizard in my campaign saved money when he spent the night with a serving wench...also FtB.

A legit strategy. I have a tiefling rogue / disciple of baalzebul PC who makes it his mission never to pay for a room in an inn.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  20:21:16  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:

Believe it or not, that's pretty much how one of my DMs did it. Except it was in 2E.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  20:29:06  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Erik Scott de Bie

we don't hold reality to the same standards as fiction (and for good reason).

For some reason, that statement rather amuses me.

quote:

Now, occasional casual sex between characters, whether they be in a relationship or not, is bound to happen, but there's no point focusing on it if it doesn't support or develop the story.

Cheers

That's my feeling on it, too. In both of the situations where one of my characters wound up having sex, it was something pushed on him by someone else -- once it was a DM-run NPC, and once it was a female PC that would only loan my character (who was flat broke, and needed money for food and lodgings) money if he slept with her. Neither time did it add to the plot, it was just something someone decided to throw in, for the hell of it.

The latter time, it affected my enjoyment of my character. To get food and a place to sleep, he'd had to resort to sex for money. That was not what I wanted for my character, and it tainted that character for me.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2006 :  20:48:17  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message
quote:
My group email game, if anyone's read the logs, has a cleric of Sharess in it and, as I said, we've discussed the comfort level amongst the PC's and so far most of the scenes have been fade to black.

SISSIES!

Heh. One of my oldest online characters (I really like online roleplaying with the right people - probably because it's much easier to roleplay certain encounters out and also is an exercise in writing) is an Incubus Abyssal Lord. So it's always fun to come up with really twisted sexual encounters that are usually mentioned or glossed over. (Even I'm not detached enough to roleplay them out.)

No sex in my roleplaying.

Oh no. Not ever.

Planescape Fanatic

"Fiends and Undead are the peanut butter and jelly of evil." - Me
"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  01:02:29  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:

Even with Homer (and NOT Simpson for those cretins out there!) sex played an important role

There's even plenty of sex in the Bible (and no, not all of it is condemned--there's some interesting stuff in there).

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  01:08:58  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:

Which is not at all to imply that sex makes its way into fiction in order to offend. That's pr0nography, one of the definitions being, "the depiction of acts in a sensational manner so as to arouse a quick intense emotional reaction."

I would argue that there's nothing inherently wrong with writing something in a manner that's meant to turn people on sexually though. If good literature moves people to tears, makes them angry, arouses their sense of justice, makes them laugh, or any number of common reactions, then what is wrong with literature making people sexually aroused, among other things?

Just saying that "the prurient interest" need not be a bad thing in itself.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  01:42:48  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:

Almost every D&D campaign I've run has had some sex or relationships in it. Either PC to NPC, or NPC to NPC.
I allow sex in my campaigns, but I allow it to develop naturally -- it's never just some random sexual encounter... unless the plot or that part of the adventure requires it. Most of the time, it will be PCs with NPCs. I've allowed PC with PC encounters, but these are always highly controlled events, and must always tie-in to the story.

quote:
However, before I add those events into my games, I always ask the PC's where their comfort level is and if I pass it, or something else passes it, I expect them to tell me that they are not comfortable about what is going on.
Always important.

It's actually more important if you allow PC with PC sexual encounter in-game, since it can lead to potential problems between two members of a group given their own personal feelings and attitudes toward such an gaming event.

I always take both players aside several sessions before and let them know what is likely to occur between their two characters -- especially if their PCs have been growing close to each other. But I always leave the final decision to them. If they're happy with their PCs entering into a deeper relationship as well as dealing with the potential pitfalls that come with it, I'll continue on. Most always opt for including the event, because they feel it provides another avenue for character development.

quote:
I don't roll, because it's mostly always about roleplaying instead. But I allow each of the players to tell me how graphic or explicit they want the encounter to be. And I go from there.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Von Seossk
Acolyte

27 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2006 :  02:00:00  Show Profile  Visit Von Seossk's Homepage Send Von Seossk a Private Message
Honestly, I've never had a DM even try to include sex in any of the games...though I did have one many years ago who was a bit of a freak who said he liked having female characters because of some of the "Fun" he could have with them in game..I'll leave that out in the open for everytone to discern on their own. Another DM actually said "remember, if you want to roleplay sex, remember, I'm always the one on the other side of the deal" and that was enough for us to decide that it wasn't worth the trouble. I'm sure it was just the DMs, but relationships with the other sex never went further than "wink wink nudge nudge" type implying and occasional fading to black.

As to the books...the first one that I read that I could specifically pick out a high sexual content was master of chains. That's just off the top of my head.

(spoiler)
And I know that Drizzt finally beds Cattie Brie in I think the last book of the Twin Swords Trilogy.
(end spoiler)

It does seem a bit that some of the newer books are including an increase of this sort of material.
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2006 :  01:30:50  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
I can't remember Drizzt bedding Cattie Brie at the end of the two swords trilogy, I thougth they were still avoiding that.

I will have to put that on my list to read after I finish re-reading The Annotated Chronicles.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2006 :  01:42:27  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

I can't remember Drizzt bedding Cattie Brie at the end of the two swords trilogy, I thougth they were still avoiding that.

The reason you can't remember it was because the scene wasn't explicitly written (one can argue it wasn't sex at all, I guess only RAS knows for sure).

Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2006 :  18:52:32  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message
Didn't seem like sex at all to me.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2006 :  22:19:18  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message
Yes, well.

There you go.

Planescape Fanatic

"That attitude should be stomped on, whenever and wherever it's encountered, because it makes people holding such views bad citizens, not just bad roleplayers (considering D&D was structured as a 'forced cooperation' game, and although successive editions are pointing it more and more towards a me-first, min-max game, the drift away from 'we all need each other to succeed' will at some point make it 'no longer' D&D)." - ED GREENWOOD
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2006 :  17:24:40  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
Seemed like another half haearted attempt to avoid it.

Maybe RA is having trouble "pulling the trigger"

Go to Top of Page

khorne
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1073 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2006 :  21:56:37  Show Profile  Visit khorne's Homepage Send khorne a Private Message
quote:

Best post of the week.

If I were a ranger, I would pick NDA for my favorite enemy
Go to Top of Page

Kiaransalyn
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
762 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2006 :  22:53:17  Show Profile Send Kiaransalyn a Private Message
Over the last few years I've DM-ed a lot of online games set in Menzoberranzan. With a setting full of dominant, whip-wielding females and more than a few males who show their subversion by worshipping a masked lord, one doesn't need to read Freud very long to pick up on the undertones. The policy we had was suggestion was fine, description was not. That is, if two PC's were going to have a sexual relationship that was fine but graphic details were definitely not needed.

Although, the actual act wasn't described there were times where it became a good device to trap PC's. During the Silence quite a few PC's decided to explore other faiths. One couple, who were a real life couple as well as an in-game couple decided to find out about Shar. I decided to play Shar as evil as I could make her. She wasn't going to give up the chance of new converts but she was going to make them suffer. They needed to lose something to understand her faith.

Although, the two PC's were drow they trusted each other and had formed a practical friendship. Which was a little unusal for a male and female in Menzoberranzan but PC's should be a little unusual. Shar's avatar tested the female first. She wanted to know what the female would do for power and a few obliging shadows appeared to help. The male stood by and watched the one female he respected above all others cavort with shadows. Then Shar's avatar commanded the male to mate with her.

Then, Shar, in her cruelty, told them of the ritual they needed to perform as an act of worship to her - that is what they needed to do to be granted spells. The female could only receive her spells by mating with her male lover. The male could only receive his by mating with her and he was the officiating cleric in the ritual. Now, initially, that didn't seem such a bad deal for the PC's since they were already up to such behaviour. Until they realised what they had lost. Loss being after all part of Shar's portfolio.

The female had now become dependent on the male for her spells. She had lost the power of her gender over the male because she was now bound to him. She also had lost some of her self-esteem because whenever the male cried out to Shar to grant them their spells she could never know for sure if his cries were prayful or remembering the very touch of the goddess herself.

For the male, his loss was knowing the depths the female would sink to gain power, which caused him to lose his respect for her. He had also lost his fear of her since the only way she could gain spells was by continued physical communion with him.

Over time that ritual made them realise that they had lost their independence and their affection for each other soured into a hateful dependence. Finally, they realised they had lost their relationship as well, the one thing that had given them honest pleasure.

But that's what you get for worshipping evil deities.

Which leads onto:
quote:

Just how do you handle an explicit sexual encounter in a game of D&D?

In the Menzoberranzan games I used opposed Constitution rolls. The only reason was to check that the male had lasted longer then the female. If his CON was lower then she'd be within her rights to kill him.

Death is Life
Love is Hate
Revenge is Forgiveness

Ken: You from the States?
Jimmy: Yeah. But don't hold it against me.
Ken: I'll try not to... Just try not to say anything too loud or crass.

Edited by - Kiaransalyn on 06 Aug 2006 22:56:16
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2006 :  23:05:00  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Kiaransalyn

Over time that ritual made them realise that they had lost their independence and their affection for each other soured into a hateful dependence. Finally, they realised they had lost their relationship as well, the one thing that had given them honest pleasure.

I have to say, that's very clever.

Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2006 :  00:11:15  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message
Kiara - you just made me a tad more interested in the Drow. ;)

(Which is saying a heck of a lot.)

Planescape Fanatic

Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2006 :  01:51:07  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message
Kiara, please accept my praise for that cleverness as well.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  13:00:40  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
Just read the prologue for Road of the Patriarch http://rasalvatore.com/

Looks like RA had no problem with a little sex to start a book for Artemis.

Maybe this bodes well for Cattie-Brie in the future.

Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  13:24:59  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message
Yea, Catie-Brie needs to get some...so does Drizzt for that matter, I think he is still a virgin...

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  22:42:48  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:

Yea, Catie-Brie needs to get some...so does Drizzt for that matter, I think he is still a virgin...

And with her encouter with Wulgar, she wishes she still was.

Edited by - The Red Walker on 08 Aug 2006 22:43:11
Go to Top of Page

GothicDan
Master of Realmslore

USA
1103 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  03:13:42  Show Profile  Visit GothicDan's Homepage Send GothicDan a Private Message
Wulfgar = Hot.

Planescape Fanatic

Go to Top of Page

Aes Tryl
Learned Scribe

181 Posts

Posted - 09 Aug 2006 :  12:15:27  Show Profile  Visit Aes Tryl's Homepage Send Aes Tryl a Private Message
Ha ha yes Drizzt is still a virgin. . . well maybe there is a reason for the introduction of the hot elven babe after all :D, she did admit to being more experienced than he was . . .
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000