Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Smilies
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  17:19:46  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
These forums definately lack this smily: http://www.euro-morrowind.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  17:54:31  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I've been wanting something like that -- though not animated. I don't like them animated.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  19:16:21  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When there more than three animated smilies on the screen, it's quickly boring

But i definetly like this one
And this ones for Bookwyrm, Alaundo, Artalis,

Edited by - zemd on 17 Mar 2003 19:28:50
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  20:32:26  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh very good Zemd! Very good indeed. I love the match-ups.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  20:44:01  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This, this, this and this are good, too. At least that last one might find its uses in the Inn.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  20:57:24  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The first one is good, although it would look better without the letters. The last one I think is good too. But not the second and third -- somehow those don't fit my idea of the Forgotten Realms!

Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  21:40:15  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

When there more than three animated smilies on the screen, it's quickly boring

But i definetly like this one
And this ones for Bookwyrm, Alaundo, Artalis,

Thank you indeed zemd. You know me too well

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  22:13:14  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some are quite funny. But i agree you Bookwyrm (with a capital B by the way ) the second and the third from Echon's list aren't very fr related!
Go to Top of Page

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2003 :  09:05:47  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice smilies There are quite a few that I have seen around on other forums and sites which ive been thinking of adding to our list of smilies here.

::sigh:: Ill put it on my task list

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  16:34:54  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like smilies.
Try looking at http://www.mysmilies.com

*grimaces* It looks like everyone else can use HTML except for me. I'd love to use it (yes, I know how) but it's disabled for me. Any way I can get that changed?

-Space for rent-

Edited by - Kitira Gildragon on 25 Mar 2003 16:38:43
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  21:58:53  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't even use the button. I just type in:

" [ url = " [insert URL] " ] [insert linking word like "here"] [ /url ] "

Try that.

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 25 Mar 2003 22:00:25
Go to Top of Page

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 25 Mar 2003 :  22:42:32  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Smilies keep people like me happy! I hardly use them but love to look at them! Some i dont like an would never use others are fun!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while i pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore-
While i nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
-The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  20:08:02  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::nods saged ly:: yes, without smilies, the wolrds would surely come to an end. (insert smiley here)

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page

Laurelessa
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2003 :  02:39:03  Show Profile  Visit Laurelessa's Homepage Send Laurelessa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::puts hands to face in an expression of fear:: NO! We can't have the world end!! ::starts looking around for lots of smilies::

"Who are we to judge those who have not the will to judge themselves? Answer me that, and then I may join your cause."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000