Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 A Word of Thanks.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Elrond Half Elven
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
322 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  22:12:58  Show Profile  Visit Elrond Half Elven's Homepage Send Elrond Half Elven a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ok If this is out of place i am sorry i just feel that it is very important and i am sure that everyone reading this will feel the same thing (Well at least i hope so).
I would like to thank Alaundo, Tethtoril and The Candlekeep Webmaster (If he is indeed a differant person) for these excellant forums, and the site. I would like to raise a glass and toast these individuals who all keep the place running and clean (I can't see any cobwebs! ). The updates are often regular (Which is much more than can be said for any site i have ever created! ). These individuals also give a certian amount of 'leeway' (SP?) and are not impossibly evil like some differant Forum Mods. I feel that too often these people are over looked, especially after the work they put in.
I would also like to thank Kiarin Daleshan, Liliana, Marnantire Eaglehood, MuadDib, Ryle Ravenwood, Winthrop who all help to run the Inn. Their help is required to keep the Ale flowing.
So come every one lets finally give the Candlekeep Mods the Praise that They deserve.
Hanx for listening to my Ramblings
Elrond

Edited by - Alaundo on 16 Apr 2003 12:53:37

Baron Sengir
Acolyte

Turkey
28 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  22:39:22  Show Profile  Visit Baron Sengir's Homepage Send Baron Sengir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your "Ramblings" worth listening my friend.You are totally right.They really deserve the praises.Thanx a lot...

If you were a dream,I would sleep forever...
Go to Top of Page

Liliana
Acolyte

8 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  22:48:02  Show Profile  Visit Liliana's Homepage Send Liliana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Thank you Elrond and Baron Sengir"
Liliana kisses Elrond and Sengir.

"I hope that you'll keep the inn full, even if it means a lot of work, it also means a lot of fun. And don't worry about keeping the ale flowing ..."

Liliana
Candlekeep Inn Waitress
Go to Top of Page

Baron Sengir
Acolyte

Turkey
28 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  23:04:15  Show Profile  Visit Baron Sengir's Homepage Send Baron Sengir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would blush from that kiss
if I had the blood...

If you were a dream,I would sleep forever...
Go to Top of Page

Alexis Merlin
Learned Scribe

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2003 :  23:17:36  Show Profile  Visit Alexis Merlin's Homepage Send Alexis Merlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd gladly second those sentiments! This one's to all those involved in the upkeep of the site and of course the Inn (raises his glass)

It is knowledge that influences and equalizes the social condition of man; that gives to all, however different their political position, passions which are in common, and enjoyments which are universal.
(Benjamin Disraeli)
Go to Top of Page

Yasraena
Senior Scribe

USA
388 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  04:45:43  Show Profile  Visit Yasraena's Homepage Send Yasraena a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hear! Hear! My thanks to them all for creating and keeping this site as great as it is.
*Raises her glass* To the masters and keepers of Candlekeep. May their knowledge never fade!

"Nindyn vel'uss malar verin z'klaen tlu kyone ulu naut doera nindel vel'bolen nind malar."
Yasraena T'Sarran
Harper of Silverymoon
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  10:36:48  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

Thank you for your kind words Elrond Half Elven and indeed everyone else. Its a pleasure to serve in the library and know that fellow scribes enjoy this place and learn much Realmslore from our shared knowledge.

I must say that ive never met a nicer bunch of rag-tag.... er, I mean fellows, as I have here. In all the places I have visited, youre all the most friendly and most pleasant

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Tethtoril
Seeker

95 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  13:39:50  Show Profile  Visit Tethtoril's Homepage Send Tethtoril a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings

Ill second that statement, Alaundo. It is a great pleasure and an honor to work as a scribe of Candlekeep. Its a busy job but very rewarding when comments such as this arise.

Now, I have to get back to my scribblings ::sigh::

Tethtoril
Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  17:51:43  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good job! I like a lot this forum (i think that everyone noticed that )

So Alaundo, Tethoril and all the person who work for this forum, i say again: "Well done!"
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  22:46:42  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, I would like to thank all of the head scribes of Candlekeep for giving us this great forum and the Candlekeep site. <raises glass>
Go to Top of Page

Hendrindar
Acolyte

13 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2003 :  23:52:24  Show Profile  Visit Hendrindar's Homepage Send Hendrindar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are indeed great forums!!!

"
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  06:59:26  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will also raise my voice in praise of the Candlekeep crew.

I thank you this site has truly given me much more than just information about a game.

Friends I have made here and more.

Truly unexpected and wonderful to be sure.

Thank you again...

Artalis

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2003 :  10:43:02  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all

Looks like I arrived a bit late on this praise
Glad you all enjoy the site, it really is a pleasure to work on this and try to keep it updated and interesting for old veterans of the site as well as new visitors.
Ill take this opportunity to say thanks to Alaundo for moderating the forum and to Tethtoril for working with me on the actual site content, also to our new moderators in the Candlekeep Inn: Winthrop, Liliana, Kiarin DAleshan, Marnantire Eaglehood, Ryle Ravenwood and MuadDib for running around and tending to the patrons.
Thanks most of all for all the visitors to the site and to the forum for keeping this place alive

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Go to Top of Page

Malice
Seeker

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  05:55:49  Show Profile  Visit Malice's Homepage Send Malice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::nods:: Yes, these forums are indeed wonderful...I have yet to find better.

"Khaless? Ha. Vel'bol zhah nindol 'khaless' dos telanth? d'usstan zhaun ol naut."
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2003 :  15:26:01  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Once again the great Sage finds himself replying late to a scroll kept within the library.

Anyway, I would also like to add my feelings of appreciation and graditude. I find this forum to be one of the most enjoyable and informed locales in Faerun. Never an hour passes, that I don't log in and read something interesting, or apply some of my sagely Realm's knowledge to assist other apprentices of the great library.

So to the members of the Candlekeep operations staff, the Sage thanks you for a job well-done. And here's hoping that - our learning will continue to be free and unfettered.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000