Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 which charater is the best?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sindrow
Acolyte

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  03:38:27  Show Profile  Visit Sindrow's Homepage Send Sindrow a Private Message  Delete Topic
Drizzt

Though hope has been lost we shall put up our weapons and fight to the death

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  03:43:48  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message
My favorite character is Drizzt but I also love my made up character, Targon Moonrise. It's a big fat tie between the two but if it has to be real, it's Drizzt.

May Melkor smile upon every spell you cast.
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  03:50:36  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message
hehehe Alias and Olive Ruskettle

I`m not lost, my dreams are.

I am one of those people who go through life unseen, but I don`t think of it as a bad thing, no I think of it as an opportunity
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  11:31:29  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message
zemd quickly reaches the three scribes and give them a big pile of scrolls: "this subject was already discussed: http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=170
Run away before Alaundo notices it"
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2003 :  17:39:33  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
Well

quote:
Originally posted by zemd
zemd quickly reaches the three scribes and give them a big pile of scrolls: "this subject was already discussed: http://www.candlekeep.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=170

You did well, zemd, you did well

Indeed, for those of you new to the site or wishing to post new topics, please check using the Search function to see whether the topic or a similar discussion has appeared previously. Thank you.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  01:47:12  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message
I don't have 5 favorite characters, so I'll just post here. Looks around to make sure Alaundo isn't looking.

I wasn't sure if you asked for my favorite or the bast, but either way, my choice works for both.

Elminster

Hes just godly powerful. It's insane.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  17:11:15  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message
Artemis and Jaraxle

Interesting thats all I have to say

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  19:13:50  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by zemd

Just to remind
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  20:29:32  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message
Yes, you better listen to her! After all, she's the third-ranked scibe in the whole keep! (Not counting the Head Scribes, of course, who are in another category altogether.)

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2003 :  22:14:55  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message
Bookwyrm,... please
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2003 :  10:21:31  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
::gets tome labeled "which charater is the best?" and slides over the ornate clasp holding the book closed, then hooks in the padlock and snaps it shut before sliding the book onto the shelf::

There, that should do it

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked