Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Dragon of Justice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2003 :  06:09:17  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Heavy sigh) I need a beer. A good book. Another beer. And a couple of fresh . . . bears. I have a taste for bear tonight. Not necessarily in that order.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2003 :  06:13:17  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-_-; When don't you want beer? Honestly . . . a beer-drinking dragon paladin . . . .

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2003 :  06:20:24  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol! That's a new one. I'm gonna have to go tell Laz that and see what he thinks. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it. *walks off to go talk to Laz*

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:07:10  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the way, who said I was a paladin. I never did. I have magic, I have claws. I have fire. I even have other weapons. I do work for the God of Battle and Justice. But a paladin? The Gods are laughing!
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:13:04  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, you've got a point there . . . it was just because of your name. As for the rest . . . Yes, claws. Yes, fire. Yes, lots of weapons. But magic? You? There's the laugh . . . .

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:21:11  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In deference to the proprietor of candle keep, it current occupants, and all the knowledge contained within, lets take this outside.
(DOJ's tilts his head one way, then the other, cracking in. He cracks his fingers, even as they start to glow.)
Don't worry, folks. I won't damage him too badly. He mends quickly.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:28:48  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bookwyrm flexes his magical muscles and teleports DoJ to someplace in the skies over the Trackless Sea.

"How about
you take this outside. I'm just going to stay here and read, thank you very much!" he sends after him. "It's quite the passtime. You ought to try it . . . ."

Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:33:28  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(DOJ smiles, for little to the Little Wyrm's knowledge, DOJ tacks on a trailer spell, and drags the Wyrm with him. Once there, DOJ swipes away the Wyrm's defensive spells, and binds the wyrms wings.)
You needed a bath anyway.
(Bookwyrm makes a nice splash as DOJ teleports back to his beer.)
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:36:17  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DragonofJustice

...as DOJ teleports back to his beer.

...only to find that it has been replaced by skim milk.

Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:42:38  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
#$@%
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:45:29  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DragonofJustice

#$@%

Translation: He thinks skim milk is the most foul liquid in all the Realms.

[Bookwyrm ducks as a mug comes flying over his head.]

Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:50:38  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(DoJ grumbles and looks for that skin of good elvish dry red wine he had, and starts in on it.)
Little Wyrm, I am about to go to sleep, it has been a long day fighting crime. Care for a nice draught of red wine prior to my leaving. It'll warm that cold wet body of yours.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  06:54:42  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very funny. Try it and your wine will become unfermented grape juice . . . . I'm just going to find a nice tropical rock somewhere on the dayside and dry off the fun way . . . .

Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  12:51:38  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*looks at Mumadar briefly* Cute, very cute.

Welcome DoJ, but I hope you're not planning on causing any trouble here. *pointedly looks in the direction of Bookwyrm* Dragons or not, you'll be scrubbing the floors if you cause any more messes. *points at the mug on the floor* And don't hoard all of the elvish dry red!

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  14:13:06  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

Bookwyrm flexes his magical muscles and teleports DoJ to someplace in the skies over the Trackless Sea.

"How about
you take this outside. I'm just going to stay here and read, thank you very much!" he sends after him. "It's quite the passtime. You ought to try it . . . ."

<walks in shaking head>

Sigh, teleportation magic and the likes don't work within the walls of Candlekeep... Not even fer Dragons.

If ye want to be respected Sages of Candlekeep (even if it is on matters alcohol related) ye might want to know some more about the place yer staying at...

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  18:45:04  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oops, looks like my magical tampering was discovered . . . can I help it if I wanted a "window" to pop in and out of? Walking takes so much time when I'm in human form . . . .

[sigh] I guess I've got to pay some sort of fine now . . . How many platinum pieces am I docked, Master Alaundo?

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 24 Feb 2003 18:45:49
Go to Top of Page

Whitelyte
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  00:05:52  Show Profile  Visit Whitelyte's Homepage Send Whitelyte a Private Message  Reply with Quote
worry not good friends. While my travels have just brought me to the realms, I believe that I have the power within me to make sure that bookwyrm and Dragon of Justice do not destroy your fair holding. I may not always appear to be here, but I am always watching...
Lyte

P.S. the secret to handling DOJ lies in the red elven wine which he drinks with great pleasure...
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  00:17:01  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whoa.... I see the dragons have been busy haven't they? *shakes head* Lol.

Kitira, Candlekeep has elven wine?! I didn't know that! Hmm...I'll just have to go check that out. A good elven wine sounds so good right now. (J/K. I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Lol)

Anywho, I'm gonna go explore some more. See what else I haven't figured out yet.

"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Whitelyte
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  00:19:55  Show Profile  Visit Whitelyte's Homepage Send Whitelyte a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know that I will be welcomed here, as those who have gone before me, and I thank ye all...

WhiteLyte goes and sits quietly by the fire, as conversations resume around her. As DOJ and Bookwyrm stare curiously in her direction, she winks, and then quietly, fades from view...
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  04:20:26  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh my gosh! How could I be so inconsiderate! My sincere apologies Whitelyte. I'm really sorry about not saying welcome earlier.

Well met and welcome Whitelyte! My name is Sadon. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask them and I'm sure you'll get an answer from many of the scribes. Enjoy your stay at Candlekeep!

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  04:28:55  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, well met and well come, Lady Whitelyte. Only, be careful with those winks. DoJ's lifemate might get the wrong idea . . . .

Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  04:30:51  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, I knew that teleportation didn't normally work but as I didn't try it, but merely worked off of the little wyrm's effort (its much more efficient that way) I let it slide. Besides. I had fun.

Welcome Whitelyte.

And the elvish wine I brought with me.
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  04:32:20  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, he's always sponging off my effort . . . .

Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  04:37:32  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Work smarter not harder!
Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2003 :  04:56:51  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bookwyrm, the wife of the DOJ would like to know if you would like to see the wyrmlette tomorrow @ midday. we will be traveling in your direction anyhow, as we need one green sweater which is in your dwelling...

Is anyone else having trouble with the site today??? it keeps telling me that the site won't refresh.
DOJ Sighs deeply and mournfully as he drinks down the last of the elvish red... ah well... um... is there a barkeep in the building?
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2003 :  16:40:45  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, lad. I've brought my own supply, and you're not to touch any of it. Tis hard enough to keep Mumadar and Alaundo out of it as it is. I might be willing to share some in exchange for... services rendered. ::pours a mug for Sadonayerah::

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page

Whitelyte
Acolyte

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2003 :  16:51:45  Show Profile  Visit Whitelyte's Homepage Send Whitelyte a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Sadon and Bookwyrm. Thanks for the warning, but i'm not afraid of DOJ's lifemate ;-)... although Kitira might want to be, if she's looking for... ahem... "favors", or services rendered, from DOJ. From what I understand, Dragons are REALLY territorial, AND possessive. :)
~Lyte
Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2003 :  19:51:01  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bookwyrm, This is DOJ's lifemate. ;-) feel free to go ahead and introduce me in a new thread. :) since DOJ seems to be clueless, although appearances are oft not quite what they seem. :)
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2003 :  23:27:59  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kitira!! *takes a sip from the mug. makes sure to savor it* And it's good to be back. For a few days I wasn't able to get on. It kept saying that the "page could not be displayed" and such. I see the inn is open! Cool. I'm headed that way in a sec.

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2003 :  01:27:50  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Forums Whitelyte. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay at the great library. Just get ready to duck every time one of those mugs goes flying across the room.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000