Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Dragon of Justice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  06:42:56  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Everyone, I'd like to bring something to your attention . . . . A fellow under the name of Dragon of Justice has just joined us here at Candlekeep. Frankly, I'm surprised to see him in a library . . . on his own initiative, no less. He's never been high on the learning-for-learning's-sake drive. However, once the Inn is opened, I'm sure he'll be in there, soaking up the beer . . . .

(PS - He's my brother, in case you hadn't guessed.)

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 22 Feb 2003 22:55:24

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  06:46:53  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BEER? Somebody said BEER! Point me the way!
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  07:27:54  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey cool. So Elph and I finally get to meet your brother Bookwyrm. From what I've seen so far from his posts...he reminds me a lot of you. (please don't take offense to that. I mean that in the best possible way). and yes I know that I said I had to get off about a half an hour or so ago...but I forgot that I was supposed to print some pictures off for the girls. They saw some on my binder and I asked them if they wanted a copy. of course they said yes. But I'm seriously getting off now. *yawns*

"What's that," asked Mogget.
"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

"What you made a vampire...Pomeranian?!" --Hannibal King from Blade Trinity

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  08:11:22  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep DragonofJustice! Hope you keep your flame breath well within your mouth around all these tomes and scrolls

Enjoy your stay!

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  08:33:21  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sadonayerah Odrydin

...he reminds me a lot of you. (please don't take offense to that. I mean that in the best possible way).

[Bookwyrm glowers at Sadon, before sending a snort of derision her way. He stomps off, book in hand, to find a quiet corner away from traitorous elves.]

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  09:25:16  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met and welcome to the great library of Candlekeep DragonofJustice.

I hope you find much Realmslore within these vast halls and chambers.
If you have any questions on the forum use or on Candlekeep then please feel free to contact me.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  14:00:24  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome. If you have any problem... just ask me
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  16:44:56  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome and Well Met,

You wouldn't happen to be acquanted with Torm's favorite mount would you?

Anyways, seems that an informal Council of Wyrms is starting to form within the walls of Candlekeep...

::walks away whistling an innocent tone and giving a wink to Kitira::
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  18:28:12  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Dragon of Justice!!
Stay with us, as long as you can...I hope I would be able to answer your questions...

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  20:43:04  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Dragon of Justice

Avail yourself of the resouces here, and don't hesitate to ask any of us for help.

Clear skies and fair winds...

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  22:33:08  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Dragon of Justice, to these mysterious walls of congregating dragons. (Yay, now I have my own phrase!)
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  02:03:10  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-_- *pokes Bookwyrm* hey! what's this about "Traitorous elves"?! -_-' I'm not traitorous. I'm just very opinionated at times.... but seriously, I meant that in the best possible way!

"Sardines," said Sam. "I knew they were standard rations, so I got a few tins for you."
"What are sardines?" Moggest asked suspiciously. "And why is there a key? Is this some sort of Abhorsen joke?"
Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  04:05:47  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
welcome Dragon of Justice!!

*jumps on Sadonayerah* what are you talking about Sady? you are a traitorous elf.^ ^ now come on lets leave Bookwyrm alone....

I`m not lost, my dreams are.

I am one of those people who go through life unseen, but I don`t think of it as a bad thing, no I think of it as an opportunity
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  04:46:42  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-_- I am not a traitorous elf!!!! *glares at Elph* Dang my heritage! just because I'm a drow doesn't mean that you can call me a traitorous elf! *pokes Elph in the shoulder*

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie

Edited by - Sadonayerah Odrydin on 22 Feb 2003 04:48:20
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  04:52:28  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
its not cause your a drow....its cause your my friend...hehehe kidding and no i`m not getting off piggy back ride!!!

I am one of those people who go through life unseen, but I don`t think of it as a bad thing, no I think of it as an opportunity
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  05:10:56  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*sarcastically* right...I believe you Elph....(not!) J/K. *sighs* all right I'll give you a piggy back ride. *takes a step and hopes that, like usual, Elph will bounce to someone else*

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  05:40:02  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
YA thank you!!! *kisses Sadonayerah on the cheeck and hops on to Bookwyrms back* piggy back ride???

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  05:42:54  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I so knew you were gonna do something like that! *Laughs* Just becareful. you may get someone who doesn't understand what to do.... (lol!)

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie

Edited by - Sadonayerah Odrydin on 22 Feb 2003 05:46:12
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  05:58:21  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not even looking up from his scroll, Bookwyrm deftly ducks out of the way, causing Elph to sail through the window he had been standing next to. Shards of glass fall to the manicured lawn outside, while Elph's shrieks of maniacal glee are cut short as her sudden stop sends her, sadly only temporarily, to the realm of Sehanine Moonbow.

One-handed (the other still holding the scroll), Bookwyrm casts a spell causing the glass shards outside to rise up. A few moments later, each piece is back where it belongs, and with another spell, the window is fully restored. Only the slumbering body of the Lost Elph remains, outside, to show that anything had happened.

Bookwyrm nods to the onlookers. “Sorry about the commotion,” he says.

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 28 Feb 2003 10:37:16
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  06:19:51  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a portal opens over Bookwyrm and a half-elf falls through. "Look out below!!! Thank You Vic Chan!!!"

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  06:22:08  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*is just being a bystander...but can't help but laugh* Gotta love Vic. he's a real lifesaver sometimes. wouldn't you agree Elph? *laughs again*

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  06:29:22  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yup having him as a friend is a good thing.....sometimes

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  06:31:13  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah...until he decides to get out the cloning machine and go on a cloning spree right? Lol.

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  06:32:58  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A ring on Bookwyrm's right hand begins to glow, and Elph slams into a shield spell. Slowly sliding off the invisible barrier, she lands in a crumpled heap at Bookwyrm's feet.

Bookwyrm looks up at the sound. "Oh, you again," he says with a trace of annoyance. He sighs and stands up. "Good thing I put this ring on; Alaundo might frown on more window-breaking. Even if I do repair them rather well, though I say it myself . . . ."

Bookwyrm looks again at the body before him, which is starting to stir, and sighs again. "I suppose I'll have to find
another reading spot now . . . ."

Go to Top of Page

Lost Elph
Seeker

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  06:38:43  Show Profile  Visit Lost Elph's Homepage Send Lost Elph a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*jumps up and picks up Sadonayerah and throughs her at Bookwyrm....then bites Bookwyrm`s leg, stands* ohk i feel better now *walks off to the libary*

Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  06:40:59  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*screams* no!!!! what are you doing?! oh you're gonna get it for this Elph!!! (not on candlekeep though). *closes eyes* oh this is gonna hurt....

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  09:34:48  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hearing something, Bookwyrm raises his head. "Elph, for the last time--" he begins, but then stops, eyes widening in alarm, as he sees Sadon hurtling towards him. He jumps out of the way, casting a short engorgment charm on the chair he had been sitting in as he does so. The cushions swell at an enormous rate, before beginning to wilt. However, not before Sadon lands safely amongst them.

After ascertaining that she is unharmed, Bookwyrm stomps off. "Where is that Elph?" he growls. "She's interrupted my reading for the last time! Crazy elf-child . . . ."

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 22 Feb 2003 09:37:34
Go to Top of Page

Sadonayerah Odrydin
Learned Scribe

USA
210 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  21:17:55  Show Profile  Visit Sadonayerah Odrydin's Homepage Send Sadonayerah Odrydin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*heaves a sigh of relief* whew...that was close. Thanks Bookwyrm! *points to the door* I think I'm gonna go check out the library now. Later.

Abhorsen by Garth Nix

~Sadie
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2003 :  22:56:19  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Walks into the room ducking as an Elf is thrown past him.

Well, it seemd this part of Candle keep has been transformed into some sort of arena, so....

Welcome, Dragon Of Justice, to these walls of infinite knowledge.

Hurredly walks out of the romm to find a quieter place to dabble with his potions.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

DragonofJustice
Acolyte

46 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2003 :  05:49:24  Show Profile  Visit DragonofJustice's Homepage Send DragonofJustice a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With a heavy sigh, Dragon of Justice walks in, tired from two long days of doling justice on the streets. He looks about, sigh again at his brother's antics.
"No complaints. Just friendly horse play. No arrests. Bookwyrm, why do you always do this?"
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2003 :  05:57:26  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[Bookwyrm points to Elph.]

At the risk of sounding like a grade schooler, she started it! I'm just reading a scroll here . . . .

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000