Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Creataceous
Acolyte

New Zealand
14 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2003 :  20:23:51  Show Profile  Visit Creataceous's Homepage Send Creataceous a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Good morning,
I am new to the Candlkeep and wish to greet you all properly here...

Intro: I have been DMing and playing in the Realms from my youth. As my experience grew I stayed with the realms as the products allow sufficent resource to provide flavour and history without DMs continually writing new material, yet there is plenty of room to create and customise the nooks and crannies that exist everywhere.

Esoteric lore of particular interests to me include the ancient Imaskari, Halruaa, and the lich Larloch.

Creature
--------
Age does not always progenate experience, which does not always birth wisdom.

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2003 :  20:29:51  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and Welcome, Creataceous (and good afternoon as well)

Enjoy your stay. I and the other resident scribes will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Artalis

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  00:24:09  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sure, welcome here!
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  05:36:25  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Creataceous, to these walls of infinite knowledge(beat you again, Salius Kai, LOL). If you have any questions, post them and I or another good scribe will kindly answer. Enjoy your stay here.
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  10:09:24  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Creataceous, and welcome ye to Candlekeep.

Apologies for the delay in welcoming you, I had the pressing matter of a rogue scribe to evict

On behalf of all within the great library, I hope you enjoy your stay within and learn much Realmslore......... now, If I could have your entrance fee of a worthy tome
::runs hands together gleefully::

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  13:15:11  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Creataceous!!
Stay with us as long as you can. I hope we'll be able to answer your questions.

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  15:38:19  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Creataceous. May your stay here be a pleasent one.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000