Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Greetings once more...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2003 :  13:29:16  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
...fellow scribes of this splendid forum.

More important matters have required my attention the past couple of weeks but I should now be back to reguarly visiting this place once more.

Enough talk, I have about 150 active topics that needs reading...

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2003 :  14:03:35  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Echon- I too have returned to these halls of lore after a small venture. Tis good to be back and up to my ears in tomes!

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2003 :  14:09:33  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yet more members who let real life get in the way of the beloved Realms Its just not acceptable, d'ya hear!?

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2003 :  14:16:24  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tis acceptable so long as I have a pair of swords and you're on the other side, Rad. Besides, Neverwinter Nights was so much fun... especially with the new DM tools!

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2003 :  14:23:12  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

Yet more members who let real life get in the way of the beloved Realms Its just not acceptable, d'ya hear!?

One of the reasons I have not had time to be here is because we have begun playing my new Forgotten Realms campaign...

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2003 :  22:33:29  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back to Candlekeep, Echon!
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2003 :  14:58:45  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was away from the forum for two weeks too.
So i come back with a lot of topics to read...
Go to Top of Page

Exilion
Seeker

60 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2003 :  13:35:20  Show Profile  Visit Exilion's Homepage Send Exilion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zemd, you are being very strange.

Bring forth power unto my reign
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2003 :  19:05:20  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gee, look who's talking.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2003 :  12:12:29  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

sorry

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000