Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome back to a good friend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2003 :  19:15:35  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic

Though I think I hardly need to say it...

Welcome back, Frey.

These halls have been empty of joy for me since you departed...

This is a fine day indeed.

Artalis

Email

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  00:22:29  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I already said that, but again: "welcome back among us"
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  05:39:38  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, Frey. In your absence it seems many scribes have been going hungry. It appears they have become addicted to your tasty cookies and have been refusing to eat anything else...
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  12:15:23  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Frey's modesty excels in these curcomstances. A humble smile is visible just below her redded cheeks. Her head is bowed but she lifts it a tiny bit to look at you all. Her green eyes are bright under her copper colored fringe. As her eyes wander from one to another her smile broadens.
"Thank you," she whispers sinserely.

Then she straitens her back and mirth is visible as she speaks up louder: "Come on. Don't exaggerate! 'Empty of joy'? ha! 'refuse to eat'? Now don't make me laugh!"
She shakes her head in mirth and it is obvious she's not half as serious as she tries to sound.

"I've been busy, you know" she says, in an attempt to conquer an upcoming private joke, "The wise and respectable Arlaundo has decided, in his inimitable trains of thought, to open an Inn. An Inn! On top of all what we're doing already. Imagine the work that brings to us, Candlekeep workers."
She smiles again, "Now I don't mean to say you clerks don't work, ... but, well, we've been busy preparing a grand meal for all of you when the inn opens."
Again she shakes her head slowly, warmed by the welcome.

"So, it's not so wrong after all you didn't eat that much cookies lately"

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  13:25:28  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aahhh...perfect speak. Just like bards, that I used to know very well. As I said yesterday, Welcome

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  15:35:34  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, it is nice to have you back within these halls once more.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  11:00:19  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah Frey, welcome back indeed.

Might you not be interested in applying for a job at the inn. Your cooking skills as well as your social skills would be right in place there...
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  20:11:42  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Frey is obviously flattered by all these welcomes, yet she doesn't know how to respond.
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Ah Frey, welcome back indeed.

Might you not be interested in applying for a job at the inn. Your cooking skills as well as your social skills would be right in place there...

"well, ... To be honest, the rumour of an inn being opened ... ehm ... anyway" her blush gets deeper before she continues hastily: "gee, thank you all, but" she takes a breath while looking for words "But, hey, can't stay standing here with you, lads, there's work to be done"
Quickly she turns and leaves, probably for the kitchen.

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  21:10:35  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Frey...

...and you didn't even miss me

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Sweet Water and Light Laughter

Edited by - Ditalidas on 17 Feb 2003 21:40:57
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  21:20:16  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, you seem to have been quite inactive yourself, Ditalidas. I had noticed that you, Frey and Kitira Gildragon had been gone for quite a while.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  21:33:25  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries. I'll live.

My health gives me some problems. Chances are there will be a lot of gaps in my presence here.

But this has no place in a thread welcoming Frey back... so let's leave it at this...

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Sweet Water and Light Laughter
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2003 :  21:39:06  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Ditalidas (and why not welcome her in this thread as well??).

I had feared you left us at CK altogether, glad you didn't. Always liked your input (though I often disagree ).
You've inspired me to post some replies here and there already.

yvw ayvwk

Edited by - Frey on 17 Feb 2003 21:39:54
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2003 :  00:47:33  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, Frey and Ditalidas, welcome (back) to these walls of infinite knowledge. They just haven't been the same.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

jason12345
Acolyte

Afghanistan
19 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2003 :  02:59:26  Show Profile  Visit jason12345's Homepage Send jason12345 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the words of Homer Simpson, "Mmmmmmmmmm, Cookies!"
I like cookies, and now I can have some more cookes.
The cookies you make are like the best cookies ever!
Make some more.

"Beans are neither fruit nor musical"

-Bart Simpson
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2003 :  20:29:49  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So welcome back Ditamidas. I didn't have the pleasure to really know you before you left.
Go to Top of Page

sushisauce
Seeker

USA
50 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2003 :  04:22:23  Show Profile  Visit sushisauce's Homepage Send sushisauce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
me neither...(oris it niether.. lets see i before e exapt after c unless it makes an A sound lie in neighbor...) oh, I hope to become better aquented(sp) with you.
oh. thats to big.

Normal is what we choose it to be.
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2003 :  14:11:28  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised you noticed my MIA status, Echon. I'm touched. *L* Well, I'm baaaaack! RL tends to call me away at the worst times, though. Hopefully I'll be on more. Welcome back to Frey and Ditalidas, as well. Your presence has been missed dearly, my friends.

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000