Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Adventuring
 Anyone up for a email game?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:39:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

So let me a get a roll call on who is interested. :)

Hell, I pushed you to start this-I had better be interested.

@Kes_Alanadel: He does mean most. I think the only books I have that he doesn't are the Eberron ones.

Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4687 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:42:37  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am bowing out. Hope the campaign goes well.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31727 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:44:29  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in, mostly.

With a minotaur PC -- class still undefined.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:44:41  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

quote:

Hell, I pushed you to start this-I had better be interested.

@Kes_Alanadel: He does mean most. I think the only books I have that he doesn't are the Eberron ones.

I'm in...if there's room Other than the star elves, are any other races off limits?

Ack! I seem to have too much blood in my coffee stream!

When did 'common sense' cease to be common?
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:45:04  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kes_Alanadel

quote:
Originally posted by CrennenFaerieBane

We're plaing 3e Kes.

C-Fb

I know that we are playing 3e , but some of what Kuje is including is from 2e (comeliness, the cosmology, etc). That's what may hang me up once in a while

Ah, don't worry about it. If the planes get used, I'll explain them in character. :) Comeliness is just appearance mostly.

Well no drow. :) I should have said that earlier but if you WANT to play a drow be prepared to be threatened in most places. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium

Edited by - Kuje on 26 Oct 2005 02:47:06
Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:52:53  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okies.....I'll figure something out :) When do you want the character by, and how much background do you want???

*notices she is already asking too many questions*

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:55:19  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Okies.....I'll figure something out :) When do you want the character by, and how much background do you want???

Questions are fine. Asap for character. Background, as much as you think you want to write. :)

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  02:59:30  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would join, but I can't always get on the computer...how fast paced would such a game be?

Whether I join or not, Kuje, I want to say I think some of the things you did with the Realms are interesting.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:05:36  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Questions are fine. Asap for character. Background, as much as you think you want to write. :)

Alright, I'll get on it here shortly.....*hopes these are the last questions* how do you want the character sheet set up, and do you want the entire inventory of the char?
*runs*

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:07:29  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

I would join, but I can't always get on the computer...how fast paced would such a game be?

Whether I join or not, Kuje, I want to say I think some of the things you did with the Realms are interesting.

:) Thanks.

And I'm going to try to send out my combinued email at least once or twice a day, depending on how fast I get replies.

So far, I'm thinking that the PC's will be part of a merc company cause it would be easier with the different races people are coming up with. :)

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:10:30  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Alright, I'll get on it here shortly.....*hopes these are the last questions* how do you want the character sheet set up, and do you want the entire inventory of the char?
*runs*

Anyway you want the char sheet to be. If I feel something's missing, I'll ask. Aye a whole inventory would be good since some PC's are still missing thier clothing. :)

Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:13:04  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL....is Crennen's char running around unclothed?

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:14:39  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

:) Thanks.

And I'm going to try to send out my combinued email at least once or twice a day, depending on how fast I get replies.

So far, I'm thinking that the PC's will be part of a merc company cause it would be easier with the different races people are coming up with. :)

On one hand I'd love to do this. On the other, I'm not sure if I can guarantee that I'd be able to keep up. I'll stay out for now, but that might change. :)

When will the game start?

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:28:51  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

LOL....is Crennen's char running around unclothed?

Yes, yes his is. :)

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:29:38  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

On one hand I'd love to do this. On the other, I'm not sure if I can guarantee that I'd be able to keep up. I'll stay out for now, but that might change. :)

I'd like to start is ASAP but I'm letting people decide or finish chars first. :)

Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:38:05  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do love running around naked. :) It's the Wood Elf Ranger in me!

C-Fb

Still rockin' the Fey'ri style.
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:38:53  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I'd like to start is ASAP but I'm letting people decide or finish chars first. :)

All right. May I come in later if I find I have the time, and if you have the room to spare?

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:42:41  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

All right. May I come in later if I find I have the time, and if you have the room to spare?

Works for me. :)

Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:43:04  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Kuje!

Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:45:49  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I do love running around naked. :) It's the Wood Elf Ranger in me!

C-Fb

*runs from the nekkid elf with the bow*

I think I'll be making a plain ol' human fighter of some sort. Not sure from where yet, but I' get ya the character either later tonight, or first thing tomorrow :)

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:53:09  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks, Kuje!

Sure thing. :)

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  03:54:06  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I think I'll be making a plain ol' human fighter of some sort. Not sure from where yet, but I' get ya the character either later tonight, or first thing tomorrow :)

Cool beans. :)

Oh, for those that don't have it. Kuje589@gmail.com or kuje@rochester.rr.com is fine. :)

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2005 :  23:48:49  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got mostly 3 chars that are completed. :) Well 1 of them is completed and I've been working on my notes that I'll send out soon. I'm still waiting on 2 chars and to finish the other 2 chars and then we're good to go.

Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2005 :  02:41:52  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sweet - my character is flushed out, just have to type it all up. :)

C-Fb

Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2005 :  04:17:19  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sweet - my character is flushed out, just have to type it all up. :)

C-Fb

Did you remember clothes this time???

Go to Top of Page

Crennen FaerieBane
Master of Realmslore

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2005 :  14:20:51  Show Profile Send Crennen FaerieBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No way! I have a comliness of 16 for a reason!

Just kidding - I'll have clothes.

C-Fb

Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2005 :  14:25:47  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL....sorry couldn't help myself :)

~Kes

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2005 :  04:12:11  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got 3 complete characters. :) Just waiting on 2 more.

Go to Top of Page

Kes_Alanadel
Learned Scribe

USA
326 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2005 :  04:23:25  Show Profile  Visit Kes_Alanadel's Homepage Send Kes_Alanadel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*second attempt at posting*

Cool :)

Does Comeliness affect any skills, or anything else mechanic wise? *is still alittle confuzled about that*

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2005 :  04:28:07  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

*second attempt at posting*

Cool :)

Does Comeliness affect any skills, or anything else mechanic wise? *is still alittle confuzled about that*

It'll help with social skills like dip, intimidate, etc. It's mostly just how your char looks while charisma is force of personality. I know in 3/3.5 Charisma does both but I prefer the two to be seperate. :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000