Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Haunted Halls of Eveningstar
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lonesome Drow
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  15:43:55  Show Profile  Visit Lonesome Drow's Homepage Send Lonesome Drow a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Since I have failed badly at obtaining the module, and don't really have the gold pieces for the FR Atlas. Is there away were I can download a map of said Halls?

My Players enjoy playing in the dungeons and caverns. Thus, I try to comply with thier likes to make it a better game.

Our Group is based in Cormyr, so The Hauted Halls is a needed part for our group.

Thanks

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2005 :  17:33:40  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you tried googling it?

And what methods have you used for trying to obtain these books? I see both on eBay frequently (it's where I got my copy of Haunted Halls of Eveningstar).

There are other sources, too. A lot of people rely on Nobleknight.com for hard copies of Realms stuff. RPGNow.com has a lot of downloads for $5 apiece, and now Paizo is offering downloads for $4. Here's a link for the latter site:
http://paizo.com/store/downloads/wizardsOfTheCoast

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

DestroyYouAlot
Seeker

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2005 :  19:11:12  Show Profile Send DestroyYouAlot a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You should be able to find the module for $5 or so on eBay, if nothing else. If you're interested, I'm doing a "Haunted Halls Revisited" project detailing the work I'm doing on the Halls in my campaign, it's posted over in the "General Chat" section. (I'll probably move it over here to Running the Realms, or, rather, ask a Mod to do it.) The revised map should be up in a few days - It's based on the original, but in 5' per square scale, and with a bit more detail.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2005 :  21:29:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DestroyYouAlot

(I'll probably move it over here to Running the Realms, or, rather, ask a Mod to do it.)

'Tis done.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000