Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 This Place is Wonderful ...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2003 :  00:19:29  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
... I've been away for a while and when I come back some of the posts are like stepping into a roleplaying session. I really would like a D&D session with some of you people.

Now, where did I put my "I love Candlekeep" t-shirt? [Wanders off whistling happily ...]

Exilion
Seeker

60 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2003 :  13:04:28  Show Profile  Visit Exilion's Homepage Send Exilion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shrinivasa Sataya Sugandalaya Agarbatti Kahonen. I hope you are going to be friendly, unlike Zemd, haha- I am back, and believe you me, I am a good person, not a bad one!

"He walks out laughing and cursing Faerun with his staff"

Bring forth power unto my reign
Go to Top of Page

Drummer Boy
Senior Scribe

USA
395 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2003 :  17:10:28  Show Profile  Visit Drummer Boy's Homepage Send Drummer Boy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back, Kahonen. I hope you enjoy your stay here in these walls of infinite knowledge (Ha!,I beat you to it, Salius Kai!)
Go to Top of Page

Artalis
Senior Scribe

USA
444 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2003 :  17:56:42  Show Profile Send Artalis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*looks up from the runes on the wide-bladed broadsword he is inspecting, Makes a quick note on a scroll then looks up smiling*

Welcome back Kahonen, your knowledge has been missed.

Safe Travels

Artalis

Email

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2003 :  14:17:49  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met

quote:
Originally posted by kahonen
Now, where did I put my "I love Candlekeep" t-shirt? [Wanders off whistling happily ...]

Thank you kahonen Although youre not looking to the Candlekeep coffers for your "promotional" gesture though are ye?

Glad you like the site and the forums, it is indeed good to have a scribe such as yourself back amongst us.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Edited by - Alaundo on 02 Feb 2003 14:18:25
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2003 :  09:17:57  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

... I've been away for a while and when I come back some of the posts are like stepping into a roleplaying session. I really would like a D&D session with some of you people.

Welcome back indeed fellow scribe. The more the merrier it seems works for Candlekeep as well.

It seems the masters Alaundo and Tethoril are pondering about letting us into the Candlekeep tavern for some 'real' roleplaying.

btw: Congrats to Rad with his well deserved promotion

Edited by - Mumadar Ibn Huzal on 03 Feb 2003 09:27:02
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2003 :  10:23:06  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal
btw: Congrats to Rad with his well deserved promotion

Thanks Mumadar Its a great honor to join your table...and when the tavern opens, we can all sup fine ale together

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2003 :  15:23:37  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kahonen
I don't know you... yet, but i hope you'll find candlekeep as you left it (and maybe better i hope)
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2003 :  16:34:14  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!!
Just like zemd, I don't know you as well as other scribes, but I hope that you will stay with us as long as you can

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2003 :  18:58:32  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Origianally posted by drummerboy465
Welcome back, Kahonen. I hope you enjoy your stay here in these walls of infinite
knowledge (Ha!,I beat you to it, Salius Kai!)

Noooooooo..... Thats the only coll-sounding thing I get to say in here. But you cant stop me, I'll say it anyways.

Welcome (back) Kahonen, to these walls of infinte knowledge.

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2003 :  13:35:31  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I was in fact beginning to wonder if you had left this place for good. I am glad to see that you have not.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2003 :  11:59:16  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I've been away too (nothing to do with CK) but the sound of the building has reached me here and ... I am returning.
I think the roleplaying area will be my favorite (which will be no surprise for those who've read earlier posts from my hand).
As for you, Kahonen, welcome back indeed. I have positive memories on your input so I'm looking forward for your contributions.

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2003 :  12:16:52  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Frey!
It's good to see your lovely face here ()
I hope that you created some new cookie receipes
Go to Top of Page

Ranaghar Tsaran
Learned Scribe

Poland
133 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2003 :  17:21:49  Show Profile  Visit Ranaghar Tsaran's Homepage Send Ranaghar Tsaran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(Are you twins or something?)

Welcome back, Frey...

"Do not be afraid of greatness. Some achieve greatness, some are born great, and some have greatness thrust upon them..."
Go to Top of Page

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  00:26:33  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Twins?! Well maybe, i don't know my parents, i've been educated by halflings. I'm now looking for my real family
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  04:00:01  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ooo, there's a comment in that one, Zemd, but if I say it, I'll sound like Exilion . . . .

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Frey
Learned Scribe

130 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  11:56:53  Show Profile  Visit Frey's Homepage Send Frey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ranaghar Tsaran

(Are you twins or something?)
Welcome back, Frey...

Thanks. And as for twins... we're not, as far as I know.

But you know how al chinese people seem to be alike for whities? Something simular might be the matter here. We're both human and female. ;)

(are we?)

- Imagine ... there's no imagination. -

(remember Frey is just a PC)
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2003 :  18:07:34  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really? I've always thought of Zemd as a moon elf . . . .

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2003 :  20:42:55  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*peeks into Kahonen's study*

"Not here!? Now where has he gone off to? Hasn't turned in a single scroll in one and a half tenday."

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2003 :  08:27:17  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... he might walking the halls waiting for the Candlekeep Inn to open its doors... He did seem a little thirsty last time...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000