Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 "Harpers" Series
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ebilvampyre
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  18:11:25  Show Profile  Visit Ebilvampyre's Homepage Send Ebilvampyre a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Just curious if anyone can tell me how many books (and possibly the titles?) are in the Harpers series? I'm also curious...they look to be out of print... are they?

EDIT: I've looked around a bit, and noticed that the 'Harpers' Series is kind of punctuated by the Songs and Swords books...like ive seen book 3 or so of the Harpers listed as book 1 of the songs and swords...Can anyone give me a clue?

Edited by - Ebilvampyre on 25 Apr 2005 18:18:13

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2005 :  18:30:51  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ebilvampyre

EDIT: I've looked around a bit, and noticed that the 'Harpers' Series is kind of punctuated by the Songs and Swords books...like ive seen book 3 or so of the Harpers listed as book 1 of the songs and swords...Can anyone give me a clue?

Wizards reprinted them as part of their own series because they discontinued the Harper series after 16 novels. (And I still think it was a mistake!)

As for what novels are what, if you have Microsoft Word, why not download my checklist, it'll identify the novels for you.

http://www.candlekeep.com/downloads/frchecklist.zip

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000