Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Questions regarding The Hunter's Blade Trilogy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Suaelas
Acolyte

Greece
1 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2004 :  00:27:59  Show Profile  Visit Suaelas's Homepage Send Suaelas a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well hello Mr Salvatore,i am a reader of yours from Greece for about five years now.I ve read all your books and therefore i admire you as a writer.Please enlighten me with some answers related to your last work hunter blades trilogy,except from this i am quite satisfied.

1:Why first of all at your last book ,The twin swords,Lady Aloustriel shows up ,being a chosen of mystra the godess of magic among 8 or so other people one of the mightiest mortal wizards,firing fireballs?

2:Secondly,why do you like to write about orcs?

3:One more personal question,are you an active D&D player?Because i think that at an interview of yours you said that you only play 2nd edition.I am asking this because the relation between D&D,which for me functions as the unifying substance that holds together the construct that is called Toril,and the novels is direct and therefore a writer that has lost track of the rules is unable of giving the pulse of the era he is writting for

Sincerely yours Suaelas

Edited by - Alaundo on 01 Nov 2004 08:42:46
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000