Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Trivia On Drizzt / Elminster
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GnomeBoy
Acolyte

South Africa
29 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  17:27:35  Show Profile  Visit GnomeBoy's Homepage Send GnomeBoy a Private Message  Delete Topic
Sorry for creating yet another topic, but i would like to have a trivia on the Drizzt and Elminster books.
I want to test my knowledge
If you want to remove the topic then do so but give it a shot.
It works the same as the other one, person who answers correctly asks next question
1st Question : To whom is The Simbul's question directed when she says: " I will kill any number of devils if you tell me where he is."
Nice and easy one

Edited by - GnomeBoy on 18 Jul 2004 17:30:13

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  17:56:41  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by GnomeBoy

Sorry for creating yet another topic, but i would like to have a trivia on the Drizzt and Elminster books.
I want to test my knowledge
If you want to remove the topic then do so but give it a shot.
It works the same as the other one, person who answers correctly asks next question
1st Question : To whom is The Simbul's question directed when she says: " I will kill any number of devils if you tell me where he is."
Nice and easy one

Why not simply ask your questions on the thread you mentioned? It would consolidate everything under one scroll and save space.

Just an idea,

SiriusBlack
Go to Top of Page

GnomeBoy
Acolyte

South Africa
29 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  18:30:48  Show Profile  Visit GnomeBoy's Homepage Send GnomeBoy a Private Message
Well Firstly because this trivia is about Drizzt and Elminster only, the reason for that is because i have only read them and I cant compete with you in the other trivia, because you have read so much books that I cant keep up with it.
In short, I cant answer those questions...
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  18:36:34  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by GnomeBoy

Well Firstly because this trivia is about Drizzt and Elminster only, the reason for that is because i have only read them and I cant compete with you in the other trivia, because you have read so much books that I cant keep up with it.
In short, I cant answer those questions...

Okay, I just wanted to make a polite offer since there's an opening now for a new question in that thread.

SiriusBlack.
Go to Top of Page

GnomeBoy
Acolyte

South Africa
29 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  19:38:55  Show Profile  Visit GnomeBoy's Homepage Send GnomeBoy a Private Message
Well thanks for the offer!
so can the trivia continue here or not ?
Your choice
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5695 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2004 :  23:14:26  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
Well met

Aye, I think SiriusBlack's suggestion is a good one Please see the scroll which he pointed out.

Thank ye.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked