Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Forgotten Realms pin badge
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2004 :  18:03:38  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ive been looking around for the old FR pin badges produced by TSR about a decade or so ago but have never managed to locate one (tried eBay etc). Just wondered if anyone had an abundance of them or knew where to get them?

I managed to locate a TSR pin which is quite smart and I know they did others for Dark Sun, Ravenloft etc. but obviously the FR badge is the one im really after. Bring back those days or D&D trinkets - Planescape Faction neck thongs, D&D tankards, pin badges.....

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31722 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2004 :  23:30:41  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, I remember these, and as I recall (since there away in storage) I have nearly every piece in every collection for the settings, except the complete FR set, and some for the Dark Sun setting.

The Planescape faction neck thongs were my favorite though, but unfortunately I could never find one for the 'Fraternity of Order', my favorite faction...

The tankards were good though, I even tried drinking some ale out of one once...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2004 :  17:17:31  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's this? Sounds like something they should bring back!

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2004 :  18:43:13  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

I wished they would
I still have a 4-catalog of such merchandise from TSR, ill see if I can dig it out and let you know what else is on it. From memory, there were Ravenloft, Dark Sun baseball caps, D&D sweatshirts, D&D LCD games, LOADS of Planescape pendants, metal pin badges of the main campaign settings, TSR mugs (I have 2 of these which i still use almost every day ), D&D belts\belt buckles...

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2004 :  01:43:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

quote:
Originally posted by Bookwyrm

I wished they would
I still have a 4-catalog of such merchandise from TSR, ill see if I can dig it out and let you know what else is on it. From memory, there were Ravenloft, Dark Sun baseball caps, D&D sweatshirts, D&D LCD games, LOADS of Planescape pendants, metal pin badges of the main campaign settings, TSR mugs (I have 2 of these which i still use almost every day ), D&D belts\belt buckles...

*reaches in vain, wanting it all*
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000