Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Heroes of War of the Spider Queen
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DrizztDoUrden
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  00:30:45  Show Profile  Visit DrizztDoUrden's Homepage Send DrizztDoUrden a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Can someone help me, I'm running a campaign that will include Pharaun Mizzrym and Ryld Argith but I can't seem to find thier stats. If anyone could post them it would be most appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this

I've sparred with demons from the Nine Hells themselves, I shall barely break a sweat here today
- Drizzt Do'Urden

Teflon
Seeker

60 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  00:56:06  Show Profile  Visit Teflon's Homepage Send Teflon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pharaun Mizzrym ( Wiz14/Acm3) Master of Sorcere.

Ryld Argith ( Ftr15/Rog2)

In any battle, the mightiest weapon is one that strikes unseen.

A Warrior or Wizard may be invincible in open battle, with their foes before them, but even they must sleep sometime, and cannot parry the knife that comes from behind.

-The life of a assassin.
Go to Top of Page

DrizztDoUrden
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  02:45:38  Show Profile  Visit DrizztDoUrden's Homepage Send DrizztDoUrden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry and don't mean to be picky but can someone give me the equipment of the anti-heroic pair too. Thanks

I've sparred with demons from the Nine Hells themselves, I shall barely break a sweat here today
- Drizzt Do'Urden
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2004 :  03:47:31  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DrizztDoUrden

I'm sorry and don't mean to be picky but can someone give me the equipment of the anti-heroic pair too. Thanks

Too numerous to mention without straying into a violation of copyright. The information can be found within Dragon Issues 312 & 302.
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2004 :  04:43:38  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I mentioned this in another thread, but this one is more on topic. News from ENWorld is that in Dragon #322, there will be another article from Richard Baker detailing some more heroes from this series.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000