Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 I tunes sucks <-<
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2013 :  19:11:43  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Got a gift card, was going to buy the three sundering books, and the only thing they have is " The Companions " in german .....

*grumbles*

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2013 :  23:37:55  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by silverwolfer

Got a gift card, was going to buy the three sundering books, and the only thing they have is " The Companions " in german .....

*grumbles*

Mayhaps you could look for other books, or some tunes or games?

Even with three iDevices owned over a period of five years, I never bought anything other than apps from iTunes. I'm just now starting into ebooks, though I prefer dead tree format, and I either made all my own MP3s or bought from Amazon.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2013 :  10:54:32  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed it does.
*nods sympathetically*
Though I prefer to buy the ol fashioned printed books , if I was going to buy an ebook it would definitely be on a kindle.
Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7989 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2013 :  22:51:04  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmphf, they still don‘t offer any iScroll devices. And their products aren‘t available *anywhere* in Faerun, trust me, I‘ve had no luck with my search genies. You would think otherwise, given the legendary prowess of Apple‘s founding wizards.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000