Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Realms Related Podcast Question
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kris the Grey
Senior Scribe

USA
422 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  06:43:25  Show Profile Send Kris the Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Fellow Scribes,

Although I consider myself basically tech savvy, I'll admit I'm not as familiar with the wonderful world of gaming podcasts as many others might be. With that in mind, I thought I might ask a general question...

Are there any podcasts people know of covering Realms gaming, Realms Lore, or other Realms related things? I know there was some talk back in 2006 about a Realms related podcast, but I don't know that anything ever came of that.

Anyone?

Kris the Grey - Member in Good Standing of the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors, the Arcane Guild of Silverymoon, and the Connecticut Bar Association

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7974 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  07:21:41  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Google combinations of the search keywords "D&D", "Forgotten Realms", "podcast", "webfeed". There's piles of them; the ones syndicated by Penny Arcade and EN World seem to be the most popular (or at least the most advertised).

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Kris the Grey
Senior Scribe

USA
422 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  17:39:37  Show Profile Send Kris the Grey a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I took that approach. Mine was more of a 'did anyone here specifically know of a podcast they listened to and liked' sort of question. I was hoping to avoid sifting the chaff to find the wheat. Sorry I wasn't a bit more specific on that in my original post!

Kris the Grey - Member in Good Standing of the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors, the Arcane Guild of Silverymoon, and the Connecticut Bar Association
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000