Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Pharaun Mizzrym
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  05:06:15  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was just wondering if anyone had actual statistics for the sarcastic wizard antagonist of the WotSQ series. I was thinking of featuring him as an NPC in my Underdark Campaign, but it appears there are no "canon" stats for him. If anyone has any information, please post by Monday.

Edited by - Alaundo on 24 Jan 2004 10:04:32

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  11:16:21  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The stats appeared in an issue of Dragon magazine, I dont have them to hand at the moment so cant give you the issue number. Maybe one of the authors of WotSQ who are here in Candlekeep might know?

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  17:05:55  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pharaun appeared in Dragon Issue #302 (December 2002)
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2004 :  20:47:18  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, unfortunately, I don't have access to that particular tome as of now. Would you be kind enough to post the statistics, Sirius?

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Freakboy
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2004 :  02:13:13  Show Profile  Visit Freakboy's Homepage Send Freakboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The bare bones stats are Wizard 14/Archmage 3. I won't post more than that so I am not in violation of copywrites.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000