Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Streams of Silver homework..
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:09:54  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Delete Topic
God day too you all!!

-Warning, no spoilers-

As i still goes too school I still do homework, and about some mounths I have too hand in a bookraport on streams of silver.
And in this bookraport I have too write a little about the author R.A Salvatore, and since I hate too shearch around on the Internet without any side too be looking for I wondered if any of you fellow scribes had a link too a site that contains varius facts about him?
And it dosent need too be more than a A4 side or two.

Thanks !!

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:20:10  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
hmmmm, they do have http://rasalvatore.com It does give a biography. Out of curiousity, what grade are you in? I have a younger brother in 8th grade that always asks me about homework.......

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:23:06  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
Thanks for the link!
You seem to be a unendeble source too informasion , and as for your question: I am in 9th grade.

- The Wanderers Quest

Edited by - Ezindir the dark on 20 Jan 2004 22:25:44
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:30:35  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
Ah, I am 2 grades above you (11th Grade, thats a Sophomore in the U.S., i dont know how they group you in Norway.), and my brother is 1 below. Hmm, as for the unendable information source, I do try.....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:34:47  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
O yes, diffrent grade systems , forgott that. Well I am fifthen and it is my ninth year at school, but I think that you start before us in the U.S , or was that in U.K? Anyways, we start at school when we are 6.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:39:59  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
I am most assuredly from the United States, and I started school at age 5. Yes, thats it. I dont understand how you can be fifteen though, without staying back......

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:44:06  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
What do you mean? As you might not noticed here in Norway we dont start at school before we are 6. And that should well be right, I mean: 15-6=9 and 9th grade.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2004 :  22:54:50  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
Oh, you people are different in Norway......

Let me explain.

In the U.S. at age 5 we go to preschool.
generally 5-6 year olds are in kindergarten
generally 6 year olds are in the First Grade
generally 7 year olds are in the Second Grade
generally 8 year olds are in the Third Grade
generally 9 year olds are in the Fourth Grade
generally 10 year olds are in the Fifth Grade
generally 11 year olds are in the Sixth Grade
generally 12-13 year olds are in the Seventh Grade
generally 13-14 year olds are in the Eighth Grade

and so on...... then after High School, which is a 4 year thing right after Eighth Grade, you either attend a college or have a year of break, then attend college, unless you only plan to attend high school.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Zacas
Learned Scribe

USA
261 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  02:42:07  Show Profile  Visit Zacas's Homepage Send Zacas a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

Ah, I am 2 grades above you (11th Grade, thats a Sophomore in the U.S., i dont know how they group you in Norway.), and my brother is 1 below. Hmm, as for the unendable information source, I do try.....

Hmm... 11th grade is sophomore? in what dimension? last i knew... and the way it went in my highschool... 9th - freshman, 10th - sophomore, 11th - junior, 12th - senior.

I am like a superhero, with no powers or motivation.
I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here.
People like you are the reason people like me are on medication.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  03:27:12  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message
Well, my brains not workin right today...... I'm a junior, I honestly don't know where sophomore came from.

Once again, Zacas is right, and Shadowlord is wrong. Dont let it get to your head, Zacas...

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  09:42:51  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
Well met

Ahem Do you have all the information you need, Ezindir the dark?

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  14:02:41  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message
Yes I do Alaundo, so if you whant too just lock this post.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2004 :  17:01:21  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ezindir the dark

Yes I do Alaundo, so if you whant too just lock this post.

Well met

Indeed, Ezindir the dark.... not just tomes, but youre also reading ME like a book

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly