Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 TV series of Interest to Realms Fans
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  03:06:33  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MT, yet again we seem to agree! I love Walking Dead for the same reasons, and I am also "following" The Following, as well. Good, deep pshycho-fun, bloody enough to be a little creepy-scary, and I like all the twists. Then again, I feel about Kevin Bacon the same way you do about Keifer (and I agree on him, too!)- he can make ANYTHING look good! (Remember the original Tremors??)

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  12:31:59  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Entreri3478

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

I already promised myself to try it out one day. Probably after the novel series is concluded.
So in 2031?
You're too kind. I was thinking 2040.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  12:37:41  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

I'm no fan of zombies, either, so I don't understand the hype. At. All.

I heard people say the success of undead-type TV series and films should be credited to undead-centric RPGs. True?

I don't get the zombie craze, either... I wonder if the craze has to do with (perhaps unconsciously) feeling overwhelmed or threated by the world -- a relentless, unreasoning, unstoppable foe, with your only choices being a futile and ultimately doomed fight, or flight to some distant place, far removed from everything else. Modern progress and zombies have much in common, in that regard.
Your analogy bears considerable weight, and I tend to agree.

[At work, my secretary has popularized the term "Zombiecolypse"--referring to the event when her boss (ahem) throws a meeting into an uproar with his not-so-good news.]

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  12:43:05  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

To all of those who think The Walking Dead show is merely about zombies: You are sorely mistaken. If that is the only reason you are avoiding the show then you are really missing out. Yes there are zombies in the show (Obviously) but what makes the show fascinating is the human relationships as events progress.

Beware the Dead, Fear the Living.

My dislike of zombies really does prevent me from making any effort to watch this series. In the eyes of some, that may be my loss, but with the lack of quality free time that I have these days, I really need to be discriminatory about what I spend my time watching. And, with all the other quality series I'm trying to keep up with [for example, I'm still about three seasons behind with both Smallville and Supernatural], there just isn't time for something like The Walking Dead.
Ooo, Smallville. I'm so far behind now.

From what I read about Supernatural, I say at the very least, the first three episodes are worth a try. I'll get to it someday . . .

Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  13:46:16  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I could never get into Smallville (and back in the day I never watched Lois & Clark either), and Supernatural is extremely hit-or-miss with each episode, so I don't bother watching it anymore (some are kinda cool, but others are ridiculously silly).

@Wooly, Sage and everyone else who hasn't tried Walking Dead - I felt precisely the same way. My son - who was hooked - begged me to watch it when it was having one of those marathons, and for lack of anything better to do I tried it. It was like crack. I still dislike zombies, but the show is very, very good. The thing you guys all need to get past is that it is NOT about the zombies; they are just backdrop for the story. Its like Lost in some ways - a group of (ever-changing) people put into a tough, bizarre situation, just trying to figure-out how they are going to eat tomorrow (and not GET eaten in the process).

Trust me, I am very surprised I am enjoying it so much - zombies really aren't my thing at all (I haven't bothered to see any of the resident Evil movies, for instance).

In a similar vein, I am also enjoying Being Human ATM - theres been some interesting new developments this season. I've always said, "Monsters need love too".

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 21 Feb 2013 20:15:02
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  16:44:40  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

@Wooly, Sage and everyone else who hasn't tried Walking Ded - I felt precisely the same way. My son - who was hooked - begged me to watch it when it was having one of those marathons, and for lack of anything better to do I tried it. It was like crack. I still dislike zombies, but the show is very, very good. The thing you guys all need to get past is that it is NOT about the zombies; they are just backdrop for the story. Its like Lost in some ways - a group of (ever-changing) people put into a tough, bizarre situation, just trying to figure-out how they are going to eat tomorrow (and not GET eaten in the process).

That still doesn't sound like something that would appeal to me.

And given an article I recently read about how any zombie apocalypse would be short-lived, I wouldn't be able to watch it without thinking about the fact that they would only need to worry about short-term survival.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  17:42:29  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

@Wooly, Sage and everyone else who hasn't tried Walking Ded - I felt precisely the same way. My son - who was hooked - begged me to watch it when it was having one of those marathons, and for lack of anything better to do I tried it. It was like crack. I still dislike zombies, but the show is very, very good. The thing you guys all need to get past is that it is NOT about the zombies; they are just backdrop for the story. Its like Lost in some ways - a group of (ever-changing) people put into a tough, bizarre situation, just trying to figure-out how they are going to eat tomorrow (and not GET eaten in the process).

And given an article I recently read about how any zombie apocalypse would be short-lived, I wouldn't be able to watch it without thinking about the fact that they would only need to worry about short-term survival.

How does someone predict how long a FICTIONAL zombie apocalypse will last? Besides, you are missing a key point from Markustay's/my posts: the HUMANS are the real danger, not the zombies...which means that the survival factor becomes a little more complicated.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  19:33:41  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

How does someone predict how long a FICTIONAL zombie apocalypse will last? Besides, you are missing a key point from Markustay's/my posts: the HUMANS are the real danger, not the zombies...which means that the survival factor becomes a little more complicated.

No, I didn't miss the point. If a zombie apocalypse is short-lived, then the threat to civilization is similarly short-lived and the rebuilding can begin fairly quickly.

And the reason a zombie apocalypse would be short-lived is because of factors like decomposition (dead bodies decompose rather quickly, especially in temperate environs), physical degradation of the bodies (animals, bacteria, insects and such trying to eat them, wear and tear from the terrain that they stumble thru, etc) and the fact that something that does little more than shamble about isn't much of a threat.

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7989 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  19:43:02  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
High-Mighty-Lord-Kelemvor-The-Always-Square-Chinned wouldn't tolerate too many zombies anyhow, regardless of his opinions of some television series.

But some interesting possibilities present themselves with Moander-shambling-zombie-things. Not really undead, or unliving, more a groping hungry plantlike corruption of nature, sort of an anti-druid thing.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  20:09:54  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No, I didn't miss the point. If a zombie apocalypse is short-lived, then the threat to civilization is similarly short-lived and the rebuilding can begin fairly quickly.

And the reason a zombie apocalypse would be short-lived is because of factors like decomposition (dead bodies decompose rather quickly, especially in temperate environs), physical degradation of the bodies (animals, bacteria, insects and such trying to eat them, wear and tear from the terrain that they stumble thru, etc) and the fact that something that does little more than shamble about isn't much of a threat.

I can't tell you why without giving away a nice spoiler but the zombie threat in the Walking Dead is permanent.

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Edited by - Artemas Entreri on 21 Feb 2013 20:30:55
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2013 :  20:38:25  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the threat is persistent. At least until EVERYONE is gone.

I thought of the decomposition things as well, but its probably why they eat - they do have some sort metabolism going on, and that inhibits the decomp (somewhat).

Wooly, all I can say is that even in the short term, the implications from something like this is pretty scary (be it zombies or whatever). The basic premise is, people WON'T try to rebuild - the will immediately revert to 'survival of the fittest' mode and prey on one another. Joe Blow the scientist 'might' try to get the power back on, but then some random street gang kills him just for his flashlight. The intelligentsia will not survive long enough to rebuild - we will be reduced to animals in a matter of months. Killing your neighbor is NOT a choice you get to make - you kill him before he kills you - its that simple.

When god decides to hit the 'reset button' (again), there is no coming back. Whatever form the apocalypse takes, its final. Was it Trotsky that said, "No society is more than three meals away from anarchy"? Smart man, that Trosky. Hope I'm not around to see it come true.

Oh... and to bring this back around... THAT is what the show is really about.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 21 Feb 2013 20:39:54
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2013 :  01:11:35  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I could never get into Smallville (and back in the day I never watched Lois & Clark either), and Supernatural is extremely hit-or-miss with each episode, so I don't bother watching it anymore (some are kinda cool, but others are ridiculously silly).

@Wooly, Sage and everyone else who hasn't tried Walking Dead - I felt precisely the same way. My son - who was hooked - begged me to watch it when it was having one of those marathons, and for lack of anything better to do I tried it. It was like crack. I still dislike zombies, but the show is very, very good. The thing you guys all need to get past is that it is NOT about the zombies; they are just backdrop for the story. Its like Lost in some ways - a group of (ever-changing) people put into a tough, bizarre situation, just trying to figure-out how they are going to eat tomorrow (and not GET eaten in the process).

Trust me, I am very surprised I am enjoying it so much - zombies really aren't my thing at all (I haven't bothered to see any of the resident Evil movies, for instance).

In a similar vein, I am also enjoying Being Human ATM - theres been some interesting new developments this season. I've always said, "Monsters need love too".

i am SO glad I re-read this scroll and your post. I was just thinking about trying to watch Walking Dead. To hear you compare it to LOST seals the deal. That was the worst show ever, bar none. No way in hells half acre will I watch one episode of Walking Dead.

Thanks Mark! My time is so limited and you just saved me a whole series worth. Now if only I could reclaim the hours wasted on Lost before I gave it up

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2013 :  01:19:19  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How much of a role does the Govenor play? As I said above, he's long been a favourite actor of mine, and if he's in action enough through the series I could be persuaded to watch any episodes were he features specifically.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2013 :  01:21:01  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Started watching the new Battlestar series - Blood & Chrome. Its looks like its going to be better then the other prequel (I wasn't at all thrilled by that one). Tons of action and a few surprises, but the lead (Adama) is a way too 'Mary Sue' to make me comfortable. Why does everyone always end up on Hoth?
Unfortunately, though, the pilot is they only part of the series we'll be seeing. Unless the SyFy screening and DVD/Blu-ray sales for the BG prequel result in the production studio rethinking it's strategy for not going any further with it.
quote:
Also caught a few episodes of Continuum - it looks like it could be good, but it hasn't really grabbed me thus-far (I like the premise, but they need to punch things up a bit - its very predictable). I'm going to be keeping my eye on it, and my fingers crossed.
I caught most of the second episode last night. It's an interesting premise... and I'm a sucker for time-travel stories. That, and Rachel Nichols. She was one of the few highlights from G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.
quote:
I really miss Fringe , ...
It hasn't finished for me, yet, since we're stilling working through Season 5. I'm sad with this being the last season, though. I really could have sailed happily into my own dreams of "mad-science" watching Walter Bishop again for another season.

Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2013 :  01:57:34  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

How much of a role does the Govenor play? As I said above, he's long been a favourite actor of mine, and if he's in action enough through the series I could be persuaded to watch any episodes were he features specifically.

He appears at the end of Season 2 but has a massive role in Season 3.

Edited by - Artemas Entreri on 22 Feb 2013 01:59:22
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2013 :  08:39:35  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I just watched episodes 8-10 of Nikita. I'm a little bit disappointed. I understand that at some point the characters (specially Niki, Michael, Alex, and Sean) have to pause, examine their relationships, try to sort it out--in short, do the "drama." But recently, it's been 90% drama and 10% action in every episode.

They need another "Percy." Perhaps the president should make good with her promise to burn Division down so Niki and company can start anew.

Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Asmodeus
Master of Realmslore

1221 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2013 :  05:07:18  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Asmodeus's Homepage Send Chosen of Asmodeus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, anyone been watching Spartacus: War of the Damned? Historically accurate, it is not- I've been picking out flaws in that department left and right, but that's a stylistic and practical choice, what with this being the last season they've been forced to condense. Still, working out well, keeping things exciting.

"Then I saw there was a way to Hell even from the gates of Heaven"
- John Bunyan, Pilgrim's Progress

Fatum Iustum Stultorum. Righteous is the destiny of fools.

The Roleplayer's Gazebo;
http://theroleplayersgazebo.yuku.com/directory#.Ub4hvvlJOAY
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2013 :  10:49:16  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Last show I watched was Utopia, British conspiracy series. It started interesting, but the rest was revealed too early.
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2013 :  15:57:44  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen of Asmodeus

So, anyone been watching Spartacus: War of the Damned? Historically accurate, it is not- I've been picking out flaws in that department left and right, but that's a stylistic and practical choice, what with this being the last season they've been forced to condense. Still, working out well, keeping things exciting.

I tried afew episodes, but I prefer the first Spartacus series with Andy Whitfield.

Im really enjoying the Arrow, its my favorite comic based TV show to date.

Also it only a 5 part series, but Parades End is just brilliant. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hell of an actor.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2013 :  01:21:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

Also it only a 5 part series, but Parades End is just brilliant. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hell of an actor.

It hasn't started here, yet, but the inevitable comparisons to Downton Abbey have already begun.

Have you watched both, Red, and are they as similar as some are suggesting?

Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2013 :  14:43:17  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Downtown Abbey, but for some reason I couldn't summon the energy to actually give it a try. Maybe someday . . .

-------------------

I'm kinda disappointed with the latest episode of Fairy Tail. Small Fist is just that--small.

I'm curious to know though who that guy is (or is it a girl?) whom Jellal was following, thinking he/she possessed magic similar to Zeref's.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2013 :  15:30:51  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

It hasn't started here, yet, but the inevitable comparisons to Downton Abbey have already begun.

Have you watched both, Red, and are they as similar as some are suggesting?

I have watched both(or will have as soon as I watch the last episode of Parades End tonight)

They are both excellent...both very British! There are some simularities, but very different for me. I hesitate to say how so as not to spoil anything.....

best way I can say it is They are very simular when comparing Parades End to season one of Downton...then the simularities fall away. While Still excellent in almost every regard, season 1 of Downton is vastly superior to seasons two and three. Parades End handles some of the same subjects left at the end of season 1 Downton.....in the way I wish Downton had...Downton is set with all these great happenings around....but they are very much a back drop....Parades End embraces these events and the are integral to the story. The later two season of Downton rachet up the melodrama to levels almost beyond my ability to stay enguaged, all the while drawing my wife in deeper

Downton is chock full of great actors doing really good work. But for me, the three main characters of Parades End, Benedict Cumberbatch as Christopher Tietjens, Rebecca Hall and Adelaide Clemens....are fabulous actors(with CUmberbatch as the only known to me until know)who are just killing these roles.....just as fine a job of acting as I have ever witnessed.

Another big difference would be the focus of each. Parades End focus on these thre main characters, with many other great players coming and going....and Downton focuses on somewhere around 14-20.......a truer ensemble, with many more threads.

So to sum up, I enjoy them both thouroughly, for differeing reasons.
Downton, because its varied cast and intrigues....which lend to such an enjoyable shared viewing experience with my wife. And Parades End for its sheer force and conviction.

Edited by - The Red Walker on 01 Mar 2013 15:48:29
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2013 :  18:17:41  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The latest episode of Fairy Tail is as disappointing as the last. Just when I saw some interesting parts, they had some soft porn running--again. {Sigh}

------------------

Under the Dome is on production. Looks interesting. Well, I daresay all of Stephen King-adaptations are, anyway.

Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Asmodeus
Master of Realmslore

1221 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2013 :  07:10:54  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Asmodeus's Homepage Send Chosen of Asmodeus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vikings on History Channel. Not a lot of shows hook me on the first episode, but this one, this is pretty damn good.

The Roleplayer's Gazebo;
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2013 :  14:31:13  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I watched episodes 11 and 12 of Nikita. Loved the twists on Sean's and Ari's fate. I miss the missions "abroad" though. I hope they'd fly away somewhere else again. And perhaps they will, if that scene near end of ep. 12 is any clue.

Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2013 :  21:12:29  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Vikings on History Channel. Not a lot of shows hook me on the first episode, but this one, this is pretty damn good.

I liked it as well....alot. And the Bible mini series that premiered after it was really well done as well(and apparently the highest rated cable show of the year)

Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Asmodeus
Master of Realmslore

1221 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2013 :  23:49:24  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Asmodeus's Homepage Send Chosen of Asmodeus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I missed the first bit of the Bible. Look forward to this week's, though.

The Roleplayer's Gazebo;
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2013 :  00:41:18  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I liked it as well....alot. And the Bible mini series that premiered after it was really well done as well(and apparently the highest rated cable show of the year)

I really wish I could nail down a confirmed release date for this series in Australia. Most of the sites I've checked go on and on about other international airing dates... but, strangely, anything regarding it's airing in Australian is often absent.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2013 :  04:17:13  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I missed the first bit of the Bible. Look forward to this week's, though.

Hopefully this won't be a spoiler for you, then... In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.

(The opportunity to crack a joke like that is a rare and wonderful thing! )

Go to Top of Page

Andrekan
Seeker

65 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2013 :  17:34:03  Show Profile Send Andrekan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I posted in the wrong section of film when I saw this section on TV.

I am running a weekly Realms game based on a concept I stole from 'Sons of Anarchy' not really a movie intrest but in the Realms game the party is putting together a Mercenary/Trade Coster out of Amn to run weapons up and down the Sword Coast. I started running our game which the players have no idea where my inspiration is based. When I watched the History Channel's 'Vikings' it seemed like an ironic release to me. Thus is the magic of entertainment world.

The Movie Industry has failed to inspire me as much as these highly funded and well designed Mini Series or TV Series (Walking Dead). 'Vikings' is at the top of my list right now as I must see more.

"Those two talk only of drink, riches, women, brawling, and magic, so ye've a one in five chance..." Quote from "Elminster in Hell"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000