Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 FR comics
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  20:43:16  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Apologies Alaundo if this is in the wrong forum but here goes.
I have just got hold of most of the FR comics from ebay and I am looking to complete the collection. Does anyone know where I can get hold of issues 11,12 and 19-25.. Money and distance no object. Just to make everyone sick with envy I paid £12.50 for the following:
AD+D comics 2-23
FR comics 1-10 and 13-18 and the FR annual
Just goes to show that not everyone loves the realms as much as us!

Guns don't kill people, magic missiles do.

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  20:58:16  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dont realy now anything about this post, but I just had to speak to you becouse of your unbelivible PRETTY face. And of course intruductions. I am Ezindir... 'ello, and I a good day to you.

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Zacas
Learned Scribe

USA
261 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  22:15:31  Show Profile  Visit Zacas's Homepage Send Zacas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i used this online 'store' to get most of my ADnD comics... tho i got most of my FR comics, including the 2 hardcover anauroch comics that stopped production from E-bay... but here's the one store that tends to have a good chance of getting most if not all of the DnD-related comics for a decent price...

http://www.garydolgoffcomics.com/

::Actually has all 36+Annual of AD&D, 25+annual FR, TSR Worlds (involves some FR), War of the Gods! Avatar 1-3, and Forbidden Sands of Anauroch 1+2 (only ones published of 6)... just needs to take the time to get the Spelljammer comics since that series involves some from the FR comics...::

I am like a superhero, with no powers or motivation.
I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here.
People like you are the reason people like me are on medication.

Edited by - Zacas on 14 Jan 2004 22:21:16
Go to Top of Page

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  20:56:26  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the compliment, who says that all Elves look the same?
quote:
Originally posted by Ezindir the dark

Dont realy now anything about this post, but I just had to speak to you becouse of your unbelivible PRETTY face. And of course intruductions. I am Ezindir... 'ello, and I a good day to you.

Go to Top of Page

Valdar Oakensong
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
159 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  20:59:21  Show Profile Send Valdar Oakensong a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link i'll try them now. Some more comics have come onto ebay today as well, lucky me.
quote:
Originally posted by Zacas

i used this online 'store' to get most of my ADnD comics... tho i got most of my FR comics, including the 2 hardcover anauroch comics that stopped production from E-bay... but here's the one store that tends to have a good chance of getting most if not all of the DnD-related comics for a decent price...

http://www.garydolgoffcomics.com/

::Actually has all 36+Annual of AD&D, 25+annual FR, TSR Worlds (involves some FR), War of the Gods! Avatar 1-3, and Forbidden Sands of Anauroch 1+2 (only ones published of 6)... just needs to take the time to get the Spelljammer comics since that series involves some from the FR comics...::

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000