Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Cyricists? Or Shaarans?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  19:14:51  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So I'm DM'ing a campaign (3.0) in the Realms. And I think the next story mini-arch is going to involve a powerful acolyte at Candlekeep (maybe even Ulraunt himself) tasking the PCs with tracking down a very important Oghman or Deneirran volume which was reported missing from a shipment in a neighboring region. As it turns out, the book was taken by a group who--the PCs are going to find out--are a cult either of Cyric, the Prince of Lies or Shar, the Lady of Loss. Now...it seems as though the obvious answer to which deity it should be would've been Leira in previous editions; a sworn enemy of Oghma and Deneir and a goddess of deception and illusion. But she's gone, now. So it seems equally likely that these cultists would be either worshippers of Cyric or of Shar. What do you guys think?

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  19:35:37  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or is she? There have been rumors and hints that Leira is not dead, just less powerful and hiding (more knowledgeable scribes may be able to provide you with sources). Maybe they are cultists of Leira and the missing volume is key to her resurgence. Though that does not necessarily keep them from masquerading as either Sharrans or Cyricists.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)

Edited by - Hawkins on 26 Jul 2012 19:36:58
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  19:52:01  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dorim

So I'm DM'ing a campaign (3.0) in the Realms. And I think the next story mini-arch is going to involve a powerful acolyte at Candlekeep (maybe even Ulraunt himself) tasking the PCs with tracking down a very important Oghman or Deneirran volume which was reported missing from a shipment in a neighboring region. As it turns out, the book was taken by a group who--the PCs are going to find out--are a cult either of Cyric, the Prince of Lies or Shar, the Lady of Loss. Now...it seems as though the obvious answer to which deity it should be would've been Leira in previous editions; a sworn enemy of Oghma and Deneir and a goddess of deception and illusion. But she's gone, now. So it seems equally likely that these cultists would be either worshippers of Cyric or of Shar. What do you guys think?

Or be ambiguous. I'm a big believer in "wacky cults" who wear robes, chant gibberish, and believe in some twisted heresy that may or may not be true. Imagine the Cult of the Hidden Glyph, who believe that knowledge is dangerous and best removed from the world. Is their power supplied by Cyric? Leira? Shar? Are they Thralls of Oryndoll? It doesn't really matter (and maybe shouldn't even be relevant), so long as you scare the pants off the PCs and give them a sense of victory when the task is complete.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  20:25:19  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

Or is she? There have been rumors and hints that Leira is not dead, just less powerful and hiding (more knowledgeable scribes may be able to provide you with sources). Maybe they are cultists of Leira and the missing volume is key to her resurgence. Though that does not necessarily keep them from masquerading as either Sharrans or Cyricists.

I'm not aware of any canon hints or rumors that Leira is not dead. I know that there are some people on these forums who don't believe Ao's statement that she's dead, but him saying that and Cyric holding her portfolios is proof enough for me.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  20:26:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I need more information -- what do these cultists intend to do with the book? What's in the book? What happens if it falls into the hands of someone other than the PCs, Candlekeep, or this cult?

Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  20:35:41  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

I'm not aware of any canon hints or rumors that Leira is not dead. I know that there are some people on these forums who don't believe Ao's statement that she's dead, but him saying that and Cyric holding her portfolios is proof enough for me.

I am corrected by the Great Wooly One.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  20:45:22  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cultists as Eric suggested would be a nice one, they could even be cultists of Leira. Other than that, the Twisted Rune might have interests in the tome, the Knights of the Shield, or the Cowled Wizards... shady groups that would not easily be determined as the culprits and are masters in putting the blame on others to fuurther their own ends even more.
Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2012 :  21:49:29  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for canon hints that Leira is gone/dead...she is mentioned in the sidebar "The End of Creation" in Faiths & Pantheons (p. 54), but is not given an entry of her own in said, at all. Unless I egregiously overlooked it. She also isn't in the FRCS. So, there you have it.

As for your other ideas...they're all good ideas on their own; not trying to hate on anyone...But the question--given the apparent overlap in Cyric and Shar's modii operandi, "should this be a Sharran cell or Cyricist cell?" Wooly Rupert's answer seems to be the most pertinent so far. Thanks to everyone, though!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  02:18:47  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

As for canon hints that Leira is gone/dead...she is mentioned in the sidebar "The End of Creation" in Faiths & Pantheons (p. 54), but is not given an entry of her own in said, at all. Unless I egregiously overlooked it. She also isn't in the FRCS. So, there you have it.
It's not exactly an official statement, but Brian James has noted that he still thinks that Leira is lurking out there somewhere but biding her time.

I've speculated previously -- based on collective musings with Krash and Sage Schend -- that Leira is still around and secretly allied with Mask. Their aim: to steal control of the Shadow Weave from Shar who they've been running as their dupe for a while now.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  02:27:30  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I once put forth to a friend that Cyric was a loon before the idiot read his own book...but that the reason he was so unbalanced was that Leira was messing with Cyrics head for a LOOOOONG time now. Possibly still IN Cyric's head.

Dreams are illusions of a sort...so could Leira exist with the "dreams" of the mad god; just waiting to get out/get revenge?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  03:25:34  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
According to RotAW, Cyric was cured of his own insanity when Malik read his book. I assume this happened in Crucible: The Trial of Cyric the Mad, but I never read that work so I can't confirm this. I just know it states in RotAW that he isn't crazy anymore*, and since that was a lead-in series for 3e, one has to assume that he hasn't been nuts since 2e.

Don't ask me how Malik reading the book made Cyric sane - I don't even 'get' Malik... AT ALL. Maybe I should read Crucible.

*EDIT: And once again, this is all information relayed to us via Malik, which means its true, but only as far as HE knows (and since he DID read the book, his opinions of Cyric are obviously contaminated).

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 27 Jul 2012 03:28:12
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  04:08:08  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep...he is "sane" but that doesn't mean that the things he does aren't colored by his inner turmoil...which in turn could be fueled by Leira actually being IN him.

Not that it happened in my game...Cyric never became a god in my games...Bane all the way baby!

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  06:21:05  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So we have abyssal cysts, Hell cysts, elemental cysts (nodes), etc...

I'm afraid to ask... what comes out of a Cyri-cyst?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  19:01:23  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

It's not exactly an official statement, but Brian James has noted that he still thinks that Leira is lurking out there somewhere but biding her time.

I've speculated previously -- based on collective musings with Krash and Sage Schend -- that Leira is still around and secretly allied with Mask. Their aim: to steal control of the Shadow Weave from Shar who they've been running as their dupe for a while now.

Hmmmmm...this is actually very interesting...I'll consider this.
Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  19:02:56  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I need more information -- what do these cultists intend to do with the book? What's in the book? What happens if it falls into the hands of someone other than the PCs, Candlekeep, or this cult?

At this juncture, that's not really important--I'll decide that later. Heck, maybe the PCs never really learn that particular bit of info--the point is, they vitally need some info from someone around Candlekeep way and, in return, they must first secure this volume or at least learn of its fate.
Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  19:08:04  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Again...I'm just kinda having a hard time deciding between whether this cell should be Cyric worshippers or Shar worshippers due to the overlap in those deities' motives; both would seem to deal somewhat with "hiding of revelations, etc."

As I said...the Leira subtly influencing Cyric angle is interesting food for thought. But, honestly, I think she's gone and that Cyric absorbed her portfolio--or at least sorta occupies her sphere, now

So. Cyric Worshippers or Shar Worshippers?

I really appreciate the thoughtful depth of some of your answers, and the humor of some others! It's nice to see you guys actually taking interest that way! But, right now, I'd just like some opinions between those two religions.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  19:15:27  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, as I said earlier, I need to know more about the book in question before I can say who would be most interested in it. For example, an important Oghman tome could be nothing more than detailed records from a major temple -- and no one is going to be interested in that. On the other hand, an Oghman tome that details a publicly disputed genealogy or that contains records of secret alliances between noble families is going to be of great importance to parties affected by that information.

So I need to know what's in the book before I can make a judgement call.

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 27 Jul 2012 19:16:10
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  19:51:20  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I would go with a group of Cyric's worshipers. They are very prominent near Candlekeep and could have all sorts of vested interest in the matter.

Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  20:06:37  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, as I said earlier, I need to know more about the book in question before I can say who would be most interested in it. For example, an important Oghman tome could be nothing more than detailed records from a major temple -- and no one is going to be interested in that. On the other hand, an Oghman tome that details a publicly disputed genealogy or that contains records of secret alliances between noble families is going to be of great importance to parties affected by that information.

So I need to know what's in the book before I can make a judgement call.

Hahaha. If it were nothing more than detailed records from a major temple, these cultists wouldn't have seized it in the first place. Rest assured it's something that's at least important to SOMEONE at Candlekeep. And/or to the cell, of course. I don't know what exactly it is, yet. I haven't decided. But thanks for the ideas!!
Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  20:07:10  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

Personally, I would go with a group of Cyric's worshipers. They are very prominent near Candlekeep and could have all sorts of vested interest in the matter.

Hm! Alrighty, thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  20:35:34  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or Cyricists posing as Sharrans... there's a precedence. They did something similar in Tethyr when posing as the cult of Ao until the events of War in Tethyr.
Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2012 :  21:01:54  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

Or Cyricists posing as Sharrans... there's a precedence. They did something similar in Tethyr when posing as the cult of Ao until the events of War in Tethyr.

OOOOH!
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2012 :  02:12:38  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:

Hmmmmm...this is actually very interesting...I'll consider this.

It may not exactly be the route you want to take with Leira, I know, but the real point of my rambling speculation above, was to illustrate the supposed fate that trying to fathom the ultimate fact of the Mistress of Illusions, should be nearly unfathomable.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 28 Jul 2012 02:14:06
Go to Top of Page

Barastir
Master of Realmslore

Brazil
1600 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2012 :  18:50:17  Show Profile Send Barastir a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another option is having both, as rivals of the PCs and of each other. Maybe the PCs can even use this rivalry against them.
Go to Top of Page

jazirian reborn
Acolyte

Australia
10 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2012 :  07:25:54  Show Profile Send jazirian reborn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Again...I'm just kinda having a hard time deciding between whether this cell should be Cyric worshippers or Shar worshippers due to the overlap in those deities' motives; both would seem to deal somewhat with "hiding of revelations, etc."

As I said...the Leira subtly influencing Cyric angle is interesting food for thought. But, honestly, I think she's gone and that Cyric absorbed her portfolio--or at least sorta occupies her sphere, now

So. Cyric Worshippers or Shar Worshippers?

I really appreciate the thoughtful depth of some of your answers, and the humor of some others! It's nice to see you guys actually taking interest that way! But, right now, I'd just like some opinions between those two religions.

As a DM , i prefer my Sharran end game enemies to be a great deal more behind the scenes , throwing the greedy and easily manipulated blade meat against PCs and others to increase loss in everyone.
If the campaign has more onion skin depth , i would go for Shar.

However , a more revealed and less frustrating end game is Cyrics' martyrs , who would take the issue in hand personally more often.

This provides you with the option of seeing how your group likes the thread , as both groups would gladly deceive heroes to blame each other and third parties as well.
It is then a matter of simple taste , or you could mix the two as have the thug end thinking they worship an aspect of Cyric , and it is all a lie from Shars servants.
You could then go as deep as you like , with Candlekeep having the Oryndoll information stealing illithids who could work for "Loss of all" with Shar and the end game of more cattle and fear of the Lady being a higher thread.

Edited by - jazirian reborn on 30 Jul 2012 07:29:56
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2012 :  18:09:59  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mumadar Ibn Huzal

OOOOH!
Actually, IMHO, this is PERFECT. he is The Prince of Lies, so just the act of posing as another god contributes to his portfolio.

And he did it in Prince of Lies as well (I think he posed as Tyr, IIRC).

Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2012 :  21:46:32  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay! So, a couple things, guys!

First...in regards to an earlier brief discussion about the fate of Leira, the Lady of Mists. I said, based on a couple clues (see earlier in the thread) that I suspected she was "gone" or "dead." I still suspect it; I suspect that Cyric killed her and absorbed her portfolio. At most, I think Leira might survive as a subsumed ASPECT of Cyric, himself. But I think she's dead. As for canon clues, here's what SEEMS to be canon proof, if there is any. Granted, these are deities...and deceitful ones at that so I understand anything can happen. But this seems to come down on fairly solid footing on the matter...

"HISTORY/RELATIONSHIPS:...The Dark Sun...slew Leira, Lady of the Mists, with the aid of Mask in the form of the sword Godsbane..." (Faiths & Pantheons, 20)

SECONDLY...here's what I've decided to do...

This group of baddies is a small cell--or cult--of Cyric. Furthermore, they both have infiltrated the nearby community AND are hiding their nature from it. They (mostly just a couple of them, including their leader) pose as normal citizens and so on. However, when disappearances and strange murders (Cyric being also, the current Lord of Murder) begin to occur, it is these false citizens who begin spreading rumors about activity of Shar worshipers in the wooded hills and draws south of the town. The TRUTH of the matter is that the Cyricists are actually using some old subterranean temple ruins in the woods NORTH of the town as their base of operations. Odds are GOOD that there ARE SOME Shar worshipers somewhere within a few days' ride of the town so, if their actions trigger a bloody feud between the townsfolk and some nearby Sharrans, so much the better in the eyes of the devoted followers of the Lord of Strife.

THE BOOK: This is a book which won't directly have much of anything to do with the MAIN thrust of the campaign. But the PCs WILL need to retrieve for one of the Loremasters at Candlekeep (maybe Ulraunt, maybe another) if they're to receive some vital information FROM him. The book was written by a very accomplished, revered cleric of Deneir in Impiltur, and it deals with the grand lie spell that Leira cast on Faerun before her vanquishing at the hands of Cyric. It seems as though the Deneirran priest--through whatever means--caught an inkling of it and began writing about it. He sent a copy (one of two copies in existence) of his writing on the subject to the Deneirrans and Oghmans at Candlekeep. The tome did not arrive at Candlekeep as expected and, through various divinations and such, the loremasters at Candlekeep tracked down the general location of the book (though they don't know exactly what happened to it or whose hands it lies in). The fact is, the shipment caravan it was on ran afoul of the Cyricists in the vicinity of the small town in question, thus the cult acquired the tome.

Basically, the PCs are in a lot of danger (think fractured souls type danger) and need some info from Candlekeep if they're to combat the problem. The loremasters will give them whatever info they can if they return to Candlekeep successfully, with the Deneirran Tome on Leira's Great Lie.

When the PCs get to town, they'll start asking after a book, probably, and/or a particular merchant caravan last seen in the area some months ago. Their digging won't turn much up initially. But, as they press on, they'll start to hear rumors of strange disappearances...kidnappings? Murders? Unfortunates run afoul of animals in the woods? They'll hear conflicting theories from different townsfolk. IF they encounter one of the two Cyricists masquerading among the townsfolk, that one will mention suspected Sharran activity south of town. If the PCs investigate that, they'll actually find a small shrine to Shar out there--savvily constructed by the Cyricists some weeks ago to cover their own lie. If they look closely, though, they'll notice it was very hastily constructed (shoddy work) and that no sacrifices of any kind seem to have been made or left here--no blood marks, no burn marks, no trinkets left. If they return to town (and I suspect they will) to resume their sleuthing and report that the Sharran activity seems to have been a hoax, THEN they run a chance of encountering the disguised leader of the Cyricist cell. He will tell them that he knows about the disappearances...seems his own son went missing some days ago. "My boy he was always fond o' them woods north of town...didn't matter how much I warned him not to, he'd always go in their when his chores was done...this time's different though...he ain't been back in nigh on 5 days, now and I'm afeared o' the worst. Mighten be them merchants o' yers went and...disappeared thattaway, too. I think you'll find what you're lookin' for in them woods out north...but Lathander knows, I'd be mighty appreciative if you found my son by the by...he's my only boy ya know..."

If the PCs follow THAT "lead" they'll find the entrance to the old subterranean temple in the side of a hill in a clearing. As they approach, they'll feel small pricks or stings in their neck and--next thing they know--will wake up in a cell, chained to the walls, which they'll have to escape.

Eventually, they'll encounter cultists, the 2nd in command and the leader of the cult cell himself, undisguised this time. They'll also encounter some extraplanar creatures which the insane Cyricists have been summoning to guard they place, as well as to whom they've been making sacrifices of the townsfolk they've been kidnapping. If they make it through, they'll find the book in amongst the treasures.

Thanks for the input, guys! :)
Go to Top of Page

Dorim
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2012 :  21:49:33  Show Profile Send Dorim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
s
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000