Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Streets of Waterdeep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

realmslore2000
Acolyte

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2012 :  20:57:07  Show Profile Send realmslore2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I am in the process of working on a netbook to detail the city of Waterdeep in 3.0/3.5 edition, and now I'm giving you a preview of one of the many sections of the netbook.

Gulzindar Street: Located in the southern part of Sea Ward, this street can be busy at times throughout the day for many carts, several minor merchants,laborers, and even a few spellcasters can be seen makng their way from he Field of Triumph on the west side crossing over Darselune Street and ending at Haltovar Street, which makes for a relitively safe trip.

If you would like to contribute to the netbook, send me an email and I'll send you a copy of the contents and style guide...realmslore2000@yahoo.com
skype ID: realmslore2000

I'm an idea maker, not a writer

Nicolai Withander
Master of Realmslore

Denmark
1093 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2012 :  11:30:51  Show Profile Send Nicolai Withander a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like it! You've got a ton of work infront of you, but it sure would be cool to see the finished product.

Keep it up!
Go to Top of Page

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2012 :  09:41:18  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seriously, get Volo's guide to Waterdeep and FR1 waterdeep and the north from AD&D. Good Luck!

"I'm a busy man! I got places to go, monsters to kill!" attributed to 1st level bard
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000