Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Avariel / Drow..
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2004 :  21:20:57  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hail!!
I have been pondering on the idea about making a Avariel / Drow in NWN, the story not yet sorted out, and I want everything to be perfect, so I wonder if it is posibble to change the look (not the avatar) of my charackter so that it will have wings? Now that such a thing was posibble in BG 2. Hope anyone can help .

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Edited by - Ezindir the dark on 07 Jan 2004 21:21:58

Kaervok
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2004 :  21:27:49  Show Profile  Visit Kaervok's Homepage Send Kaervok a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes there is a way. It is a program called LETO. You go to Nwvault.com and just search for LETO. It is a nice program, get the latest HOTU one, and you can edit all types of things. In the advanced editor there is a section that you can add winds with numbers 0-4. It will explain, also you change your avatar and soundsets. Its cool. _Kaervok_
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2004 :  21:45:56  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I'm going to play online with friends will they see it the same way that I do? And by the way, can you post a link?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Kaervok
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2004 :  21:11:13  Show Profile  Visit Kaervok's Homepage Send Kaervok a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/other/data/1071705483880.shtml br /
ok, i think that will work. if not just copy and paste it.
Yes, as long as you have Hotu, and your freinds will see it. Kaervok-
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2004 :  21:05:15  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
While Candlekeep has been down I have searched this side, and I foun this cool hak pack for Avariel wings, but I dont realy understand how I can make it work? I also found a perfect portrait for him but it is not in the right formates for NWN, can anyone tell me how to put this picture in to the game, or do it for me? All help is god.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  00:20:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can help you with the hak, Ezindir, but it will require some work on your part and a link to the hak in question for me...
As for the portrait, that is simpler. This is Bioware's resource on custom portraits. One note: For the smaller portraits, it is generally better to focus on one part of the picture instead of simply resizing its entirety.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2004 :  13:30:01  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heres the link:http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/hakpacks/data/1060235074350.shtml.

Thank you !!

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  21:24:35  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have sortet out that wing thing, (look I am speaking on rimes), but still need some help on the portrait tought. I am having trouble downloading photoshop and paint shop pro, so if someone could formate this portrait for me, or do somthig else that would help, it would be nice .

- The Wanderers Quest

Edited by - Ezindir the dark on 14 Jan 2004 21:25:20
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  05:02:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops...Sorry about not seeing this sooner. Been rather overwhelmed recently. If you'd send the portrait my way at arivia1@hotmail.com, then I'll do it for you.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  11:48:36  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU. This is good news indeed. And once again: THANK YOU...I'l do it right away

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  11:55:24  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I might have send you two mails, sorry, but just delete one of them if you got two.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  16:19:13  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wings are cool... I wish I had the third Expansion... damn... I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere...

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  18:12:04  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe you should take a trip down to Oslo one time then, becouse here they have it in almost every store. And you dan well also buy it on amazon.com

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  19:41:39  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It it wern't for the fact that I'm 16 (Err... I mean... I FORGOTT my gae right... I'm... ??) I would have. But I've got a school to attend too. I guess I'll jsut have to wait tll they get it up 'ere in M&R

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  22:27:56  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just talk to your parents and make them buy it for you and pay them later.
Thats what I do anyway.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  22:30:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The pictures don't seem to have arrived on my side of things. If the pictures are over 1 MB and are bitmap files, try saving them as Jpegs instead.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  22:34:49  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, If you have an EB Games (Electronic Boutique) near you, each and every store has a shelf with only NWN and its expansions on it.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  22:40:42  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arivia

The pictures don't seem to have arrived on my side of things. If the pictures are over 1 MB and are bitmap files, try saving them as Jpegs instead.

I am certain that it was belove 1 MB , but what the h11-even is Jpegs?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  22:46:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In that case, it's likely the email address. That last one had a comma appended to it. arivia1@hotmail.com again. That should work.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  22:54:52  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think I have done it now, but it can be that it is somthig wrong with my e-mail to, its been really tricky for some time.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  00:07:11  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

Actually, If you have an EB Games (Electronic Boutique) near you, each and every store has a shelf with only NWN and its expansions on it.

If that one was directed to me... I can say as much as that Norway isn't exactly the contry of 'Computer Games Inependence'. It's rather the ****ry of 'Stop Selling those Bloody Voilence-provoking Computer Games, dammit', if you cach my drift?

EDIT:
LOL! C0NTRY was sencored.... C0ntry, as in c0nt... haha... funny...

Edited by - EcThelion on 19 Jan 2004 00:08:30
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  16:03:28  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten One

quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

If that one was directed to me... I can say as much as that Norway isn't exactly the contry of 'Computer Games Inependence'. It's rather the ****ry of 'Stop Selling those Bloody Voilence-provoking Computer Games, dammit', if you cach my drift?

Know what you are talking about, but I always seem to find the games around somwhere. On internet or in a store. Tried Spaceworld? Thats where I bought mine.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  18:08:14  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have, honestly, never bought anything over the Internett...
I don't know how... *blushes*

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  19:15:45  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well why not learn? just go to amazon.com. But have you tried Spaceworld, if you have that in Kristiansund?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000