Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Most powerful enemy!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2003 :  15:21:06  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I just love talking about the forgotten realms games,so here is a new subject we can discus:

Who do you think is the most powerful enemy, and what I realy ment was, who do you think was the hardest to kill ?

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

MuadDib
Senior Scribe

South Africa
442 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  06:09:52  Show Profile  Visit MuadDib's Homepage Send MuadDib a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, the most powerful I would have to say is Kangaxx in demi-lich form. If he was up against any other enemy, they would have no chance, cause they would not think to hit spell immunity abjuration and would then die pretty quickly. Even Irenicus.

Irenicus has to count as an awesome battle, as would Demogorgon.

As for hardest fighting sequence...the entire battle at the end with Mellissan and all her lackies would be hardest for me since you cant sleep. My sorcerer took some serious strain during that battle.

MuadDib - Candlekeep Inn Barhand
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2003 :  10:41:59  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well the demi lich I had no problems with, I casted spell turning and stoff like that on all my characters so imprisonment dident work. And I was a little disipointed by Demogorgon, I almost had more truble with his guardians . But mellissan was realy 6 battles or somthing so it was probably the hardest.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

mr.lee
Seeker

Norway
69 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  14:06:10  Show Profile  Visit mr.lee's Homepage Send mr.lee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I think the hardest battle is (no kidding) vs. the Ogre between or perhaps vs. I do not remember that guys name .... well Its that fighter right outside of the Nashkel mines .... the one that tries to arrest a guy named summat like Prym (He's mentioned once in Soa in a Temple of Helm-missiom, I believe) or sumthing that has stolen a couple of Emeralds that he wants to use for eyes in a piece of art in BG1. haha. In BG2:SoA the hardest battle would have to be (excluding watchers keep of course) Irenicus.
In ToB, I'd say Draconis, as thats where I gave up because I did'nt have the patience and skill to kill it.

If I'd wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was.
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  18:13:27  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes you do not have the skill to kill , yes it was hard since he casted invisibility all the time(with non-detecion), but the guy in BG 1 I used the old school run and shoot trick .

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  21:49:30  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah yes the battle with Greywolf... Actually it's funny looking back as the Sculpture that Prysm was making was of a beautiful being he Had seen once. The name of the Creature? Ellesime, the Elf queen...or something.. In BG2... Actually you hear of a Jon Icarus from Centeol, (the place in Cloakwood, were all the spiders, and the Spiderbane sword is).... Just some useless info...but intresting none the less. Hardest battle for me? Demi-lich followed by the Silver Dragon...

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  22:24:15  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I ws just about to ask about the spider-woman, do she has a story?

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

mr.lee
Seeker

Norway
69 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  22:29:56  Show Profile  Visit mr.lee's Homepage Send mr.lee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do not tempt me, Ezindir...

Ah, yes - Greywolf and Prysm was the names

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  22:41:25  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why not , its not like you scare me or somthing.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

mr.lee
Seeker

Norway
69 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  22:42:51  Show Profile  Visit mr.lee's Homepage Send mr.lee a Private Message  Reply with Quote
but I have a shotgun

Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  22:54:34  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Errr.... Owwwww. You got the joke right. Grumbels: Why cant he just use a sword as a normal person.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

Kaervok
Seeker

USA
63 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2004 :  22:59:02  Show Profile  Visit Kaervok's Homepage Send Kaervok a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well In IWD, definitly xynomie, or the WIERD name, the woman with 6 arms and all wielding weapons. To get to her took forever, and you couldnt even rest in her huge!! temple. She was hard, now for IWD2, of course the finally bosses. It was Isair and Midae, they WERE SOOOO HARD, that was harder than xyonmie. I havent played bg, for bg2, lets see... yes, it would be (I never even saw kangaxx) just Irenicus or something. havent played Tob. IN neverwinter Nights, Definitly Klauth, the great red dragon of the north. He was a killer. Yes, im working on Sou and Hotu. -Kaervok- Please, sometime anyone who loves faerun, email me at carterharrington@yahoo.com and we can schedule a time to talk about it.
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2004 :  01:04:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I believe Kaervok is referring to Shadows of Undrentide(SoU) and Hordes of the Underdark(HotU), the two expansions for Neverwinter Nights.

Oh, and my two cp:
Melissan, in BG2.
The last Shadows in Planescape: Torment.
Heurodis, in SoU.
The golems of the Maker's Isle in HotU(from where I am, the Chapter 1 Interlude)

Edited by - Arivia on 02 Jan 2004 08:37:15
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  20:32:54  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well. In PS: Torment it was *definentally* that old guy with all the skulls. I never actually managed to kill him...

In Baldur's Gate II (Not ToB) it was the Cowled Wizard Enforcers. (Not kidding. I got attacked by 4 of those bitches right outside the Copper Cornet, after killing those two guys who attack you simply 'cuz your there. Me And Minsc (I hate Jaheira) Vs. 4 Mages all outleveling us by 4 - 6 levels, and enchanted by Stoneskin, Spell turning, Mirror Image, Spell trap, etc... was fun) As for all the other fights; Just used 3 lower Magic Resistance and blasted them into bits and pieces with a endless number of Spells. (My party consisted of 4 Crazed offense-only mages [Ecthelion, Aerie (I hate her), Edwin and Imoen])

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  20:51:07  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten One

I hate Jaheira, Aerie (I hate her)

I hate Jaheira too, whats your reson? I hate her mostly becouse she is an Harper, I hate Harpers. But Aerie was pretty cool, not so good tough.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  20:58:15  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aerie:
"Oh! My wings, my wings!!! It's so horrible down here on Earth! I'm running around here doing good, and helping people, but I HATE IT!!! I WANNA FLY! I WANNA TUTCH THE SKY!!! *BUUUU-HUUUUUUUUUUU*"
Ecthelion:
"Get over it."
Aerie:
"AHHHH!!! HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!? YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW IT'S LIKE! YOU DO NOT KNOW!!! OH POOR ME!!! POOOOOOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Catch my drift?

As for Jaheira... well... Damn Neutral-aligment. And I never liked her classes.

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  21:34:22  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My "pal" also had that problem, but she didnt act that way with me anyway, and you must understand what a loss it is for a Avariel to lose her wings, anyway whos Ecthelion, some hak you downloaded? And have anyone here noticed that Harpers never attacks persons that is to good , but they dont even hesitate in killing evil. They are liers all who should be awarded with the agiliment::Shows a face of the strongest disgust:: Lawful good.

- The Wanderers Quest

Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2004 :  21:48:06  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ecthelion was (is) my main character. (Yes I know I suck for stealing the name out of LotR)

Lawfull Good people are the scum of the Earth! THey are all madmenn and crusaders!!! (I'm in no way hinting twoards that Lawfull Good Angel in PS: Toement that decided that he should launch an attack upon heaven to 'imporve their defences'... I killed him... the bitch...)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000