Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Need a fiend-related published adventure
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  00:27:09  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Ok, I am in dire need of a published adventure that involves a good number of fiends, doesn't matter the type. I am hoping some folks here can scour their memories for any Forgotten Realms published adventure involving fiends? I am looking for anything 10th-14th level, but it really doesn't matter the level because I'll just scale up or down if it's not within that range.

It doesn't have to be FR-specific, either, but it's preferred. If someone here knows of maybe a generic Dungeon Magazine adventure involving fiends, that is just as helpful since I can just tailor it for the Realms.

Thanks to those that can help with this.

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  00:40:47  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There's a 2e adventure, For Duty and Deity, that involves the party traveling into part of the Abyss to rescue Waukeen who is being held in Graz'zt's domain after the Time of Troubles. I think it was one of the free downloadable ones hosted on WotC but those have all been moved or removed now so I'm not sure where you could find it. It is recommended for six to eight PCs of 10-12th level in 2e. I dunno hoe easily it will convert to whatever adventure you are using, or if it fits what you need for your campaign, but it does involve lots of fiends.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  02:29:37  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fiends of Tethyr, Dungeon #54.

One of my favorite FR Dungeon adventures - Dinosaurs vs Demons... what could be cooler?

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 13 Jun 2012 04:14:26
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  03:10:55  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is always the Bloodstone Lands line! I mean, it doesn't get much better than fighting IN THE ABYSS!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  03:21:23  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or Hordes of Dragonspear, though that 2e adventure is more of a Battlesystem tie-in it does center around a fiend-led army, and you're infiltrating a fiend-haunted castle to retrieve an item. Fairly easily tweakable to focus on the adventurers, rather than the battle.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Razz
Senior Scribe

USA
749 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  04:18:28  Show Profile Send Razz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, I'll have a look at all of these and see which fits best or which would be easier for me to tweak. Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  04:25:00  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dungeoncrawl: Hellgate Keep

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7989 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  16:02:22  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
<ahem> Bloodstone ...

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2012 :  16:19:57  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ayrik

<ahem> Bloodstone ...

+1 from above!

Bloodstone seriously has a huge appeal to anyone wanting to fight the good fight against the Abyss!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000