Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 For how long have you played D&D?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1281 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2012 :  14:12:52  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
1983 I think? The scandalous naked devils and demons (Erynies(sp.) and Succubus) hooked me in as a lewd child. But I stayed for the wizards. I got all my cousins hooked too, and read the Dragonlance Chronicles as soon as I found them in a B. Dalton bookstore not much later.
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2012 :  14:55:27  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I started the year Baldur's Gate came out on the computer, so that was in what....'95? Anyways, got into a game or two in '98 and then again with the advent 2000. Took about 3 years off as I was in college and I couldn't find anyone to really game with. Came back on to the scene in 2005 with the revised 3E rules and still use them today in addition with d20 Modern, Pathfinder, and my current favorite: 4E.

Personally, even if the game has changed rules over the years my group and I have a great time no matter what. It's not about the rules, it's about the company you keep.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000