Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 For how long have you played D&D?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Zeffaniah
Acolyte

30 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  09:29:12  Show Profile  Visit Zeffaniah's Homepage Send Zeffaniah a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I was sitting and writing a reply to another post while reading posts from The Sage & Rupert and was wondering, for how long people have been playing Dungeons & Dragons?

I Could not see any thread regarding this, so need to ask you lot :)

I have been playing since I was 15 (am 30 today) years. Some of my newfound friends back then introduced me to it and asked me, if I wanted to try it.
One of my friends is a REALLY good storyteller and DM, so after he'd told me a few grand stories about the realms of Faerün, I was sold and had to say yes.
I started out reading the Avatar books written by James Lowder (Richard Awlinson) and since then I have been a huge fan of Forgotten Realms and all it holds.
We have had some really great times and played from 13:00 to 09:00 in the morning - now that we've gotten older, we mostly play from 14:00 to 03:00 though lol.
There's something very special about this world that I can't describe, but it holds sooo many memories for me, both ingame and around the table.
We spent loads of money on pizzas/burgers, soda & candy when younger and today, we take shifts on cooking in the kitchen.
People have an opportunity to try personalities in the game and see how others react to it and learn from it in real life aswell, which is a great way to learn about others.
We have had evenings where we've discussed spells, feats, realmslore, painted figures and helped each other improve our characters - I do not dare to think about how many hours I have spent on The Forgotten Realms and I am certain that D&D and my D&D friends have played a huge role in my life and will hopefully do it alot more years to come, although our 3.5 books might get broken after using them for so many years (hard to find 3.5 books in Denmark where I live, since the 4.th edition have come out).
I have never tried to be Dungeon Master, until for 1 month ago, where it was my turn to rule the end of the desk as a DM (the characters are now lvl 12-15 and I have to be DM for the very first time for my life, challenging:) )
For how long have you fellow dudes and dudettes been playing D&D and how has it influenced your lives?
What is it that you cherish about D&D and that you hold so much dear, that you still play it the day today?

I hope to see some replies on this and are looking really forward to read your stories.

Please don't mind if I've jumped alot in my post, but there's just so many things that I want to write about, but will take hours to get through that, so just posted what popped up into my head :)

We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.

Hellkeepa
Seeker

Norway
61 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  09:52:15  Show Profile  Visit Hellkeepa's Homepage Send Hellkeepa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HELLo!

Ooh... I think we've been playing for just about the same length of time, Zeffaniah. Well.. Except for a little hiatus on my part, for a couple of years a few years back.
Anyway, I started playing 2.5 just a couple of months before 3.0 came out here in Norway. Don't ask me when this was though, I have a terrible memory for things in time (as well as names). :-(

Tried being a DM a couple of times, for small one-off missions/dungeons. Though I suffer from the "must plan" syndrome, coupled with "don't know how to, so I procastrinate" syndrome it's kinda annoying. Must find someone to learn me how to prepare a lengthy campaign, especially since I'm staring one I'm creating this week. >_>

Happy playin'!

Dealing with 3.5 only. Refusing the reality of 4.0, and substituting it for my own.
Go to Top of Page

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  09:56:11  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I started playing D&D about 10 years ago when I was 12 years old (I'm probably one of the youngest members of Candlekeep) when my older brother, an AD&D vetarin, gave me the D&D 3e Starters Set for my birthday. I couln't wait to show my friends and we started right away.
After that I started buying the 3e core rule books and my brother advised me to buy the FRCS (being a FR fan himself). And that's how I fell in love with the Realms.
Go to Top of Page

goatunit
Acolyte

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  10:15:48  Show Profile  Visit goatunit's Homepage Send goatunit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I started with Advanced Dungeons and Dragons my freshman year of high school - the year of our lord, 1995. I started DMing around 99 or so. My first D&D novel was The Crystal Shard, so I fell in love with the Realms almost as soon as I started playing. I remember hanging out in Books-a-Million and reading the blurb on the back of the old gray box over and over again and saving up my allowance until I could afford it.
Go to Top of Page

Matt James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  11:18:23  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
err, Brian R. James would know better than I. He got his first basic set as a gift from our father and while I don't recall actually playing at such a young age I do remember my first experience at the 1988 San Diego "Game Towne" event where he left me play beside him for the first time. I recall it because I was a human fighter and got my first pewter figure :D
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  12:40:59  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm 28 now and I plaed my first game I think I was 12 (D&D basic set) so it's been 16 years now. I ws always a fan of fantasy when I was a kid (I really enjoyed Final Fantasy and other nintendo RPGs as well as the Hero Quest board game). My first character was a Thief and my first and only encounter that day was with a Gold Dragon, that I, for some immature 12 year old reason, tried to use my "climb skill" on. Anyways, I went on to purchase the Basic Set myself, moved on to AD&D 2E and catapulted from there.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  12:58:06  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I post again, just briefly tho.

I think I was 14 or 15 when I first played D&D, Mentzner Red Box it was, 24 or 23 years ago respectively. But D&D wasn't the first RPG I played, that honor goes to The Dark Eye, which I played at about the same time. Now off to lurking again

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  13:43:27  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May of 96 while stationed in Korea. I was 24. Fun times in the Realms.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  14:00:25  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmm... memories.

I first saw D&D at my (then) best friend's 9th birthday party. I started picking up the game and modules soon after. That was over 27 years ago.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  14:07:07  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm actually a bit of an odd duck, here -- I've got limited gaming experience. I've never had a character get past 9th level; most campaigns I've been in petered out after a level or two, if they got that far.

My first gaming experience was in 1992, I think. I was 18. My character was a half-elf fighter-thief in Waterdeep -- and that was one of only a handful of times that I got to game in the Realms.

At that time, 2E was still pretty new. FR1 Waterdeep and the North was the only sourcebook on the City of Splendors. And I didn't know jack about the Realms.

I only got to game for a few years -- the last time I played, I'd looked at the Player's Option stuff for 2E, but wasn't overly interested. 3E had not even been hinted at.

Needless to say, I've followed the game for quite some time. I've just not got all that much gaming experience -- not nearly as much as I'd like.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  15:21:24  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

Mmmm... memories.

I first saw D&D at my (then) best friend's 9th birthday party. I started picking up the game and modules soon after. That was over 27 years ago.

Holy smokes, my introduction happened at a friends’ birthday party too. A year later I got the red box as a Christmas present.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO

Edited by - Bakra on 23 Oct 2009 15:23:16
Go to Top of Page

Teneck
Learned Scribe

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  15:51:22  Show Profile  Visit Teneck's Homepage Send Teneck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was at the tender age of ten...30 years ago. My older brothers best friend needed another player in a game he was running and came over to my house and showed me what it was all about. I have been playing steady ever since and have now infected my wife and three teenage children with the D&D bug. The one thing that stands out for me is how many (Non RPG Playing) parents can say that there 17, 18, and almost 19 year old kids beg them to spend a whole weekend with them playing a game. This game brings friends and family closer and I can point directly to it for improving my children's reading skills and desire to learn new things.

"Go ahead...Sleep in the church...the vampires can't get ya in the church" Any DM...any time.

"He's like a trained ape...without the training"
Simon after Jane trashed the Med lab
Go to Top of Page

Thauramarth
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
729 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  15:53:32  Show Profile Send Thauramarth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, Gooood Times... I started RPing in 1988, started with Warhammer FRP, mostly on the strength of a scenario I'd read in a French magazine "Casus Belli" . I had bought because it had a fancy wargame in it (for the French in the know, it was issue 36, and the name of the Wargame was "Objectif Berlin"). I started playing AD&D when 2nd edition was published, in 1989, and ironically, I immediately started buying up as many 1st edition books as I could get my hands on. For a couple of months, I used stand-alone scenarios from the aforementioned Casus Belli (which, by the way, is still one of the best gaming magazines in any language), then bought Spellfire, and then bought the Old Grey Box (must have been early 1990, or so).

So - all in all, we're looking at over twenty years as of this year.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  15:58:41  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been playing since 1984, just after the DL1 Dragons of Despair module was released here in Australia. I was only 6 years old, and I didn't quite understand all that was going on in terms of game-play and the like. But I do recall enjoying both this module [especially its characters and setting], and the subsequent DL2 Dragons of Flame that was released later that year.

Following that, I participated in campaigns for all the later DL modules released for the 'Chronicles' saga, right up to DL14 Dragons of Triumph in late 1986.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  16:07:39  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sometime since the early 80's...
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  16:24:15  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been playing since 1999 and the last days of 2e. Took a break between edition breaks mainly because our DM stopped. We had our off's and on's for a few years as 3e became popular then another short break when 3.5 made it's appearance.

Since then, we got back into it around 2005 and I got a good group together and are still playing. Though a few members have been on and off, the core group still remains.

Currently, I'm doing a 4e adventure and our other DM still has to finishe the Shadowdale: Scourge of the Land adventure.

Go to Top of Page

Arion Elenim
Senior Scribe

933 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  18:17:29  Show Profile  Visit Arion Elenim's Homepage Send Arion Elenim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just had this conversation with my first DM.

Twelve friggin years.

This makes me old.

My latest Realms-based short story, about a bard, a paladin of Lathander and the letter of the law, Debts Repaid. It takes place before the "shattering" and gives the bard Arion a last gasp before he plunges into the present.http://candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-debts.htm
Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  18:36:57  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since I was 16, so 21 years!

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.
Go to Top of Page

Knight of the Gate
Senior Scribe

USA
624 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  19:47:08  Show Profile Send Knight of the Gate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... I started a game of Basic D+D at the age of 11, so... 22 years ago. Wow, typing that out is a trifle depressing- anyway, I've now played most major incarnations of D+D, from Basic (the Red, not the Blue) to AD+D/1st ed to 2nd, 3.x, and one game of 4th. I'm getting ready to jump-start my home game again after a few month hiatus.

How can life be so bountiful, providing such sublime rewards for mediocrity? -Umberto Ecco

Edited by - Knight of the Gate on 23 Oct 2009 19:55:27
Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  20:03:18  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Mmmm... memories.

YES! HAH HAH!!!!

Ashe has been playing D&D LONGER THAN ME!!!

WOO HOO!

I am NOT the oldest!

I started at 10 in 1982 with D&D basic set!

My friend and I used to love to ogle over the boobs in the Monster Manual I in Ms. Berger's 4th grade class

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  20:12:36  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I played D&D for the first time in '91 during summer (14 years old). Someone (with a T-Shirt of this then very new and hip band called Guns'n Roses ) brought the red box along and I was completely flashed.
No clue about nothing, they gave me a pre-built human thief and I'll never forget everyone staring at the dice when I was trying to pick a lock.

Anyways, back home after summer I looked out for D&D stuff, but then The Dark Eye was everywhere and there was only few and very expensive stuff from D&D and Tunnels & Trolls.
So this is where my D&D player experience started and ended. From there on we played The Dark Eye.

Then in 2001 I bought a used Baldur's Gate 2 game and was completely flashed again. I checked out maps of Faerun to understand better where the game was playing.
Then in 2003 I happened to see FR novels in a store and due to the BG2 addiction gave it a shot. It was The Black Bouquet. Loved it, started reading more FR novels and from there started reading some FR modules.

I am still mainly in the novels and it is unlikely I will find a playing group, but nevertheless continue slowly to read more modules, but basically always FR lore. Know little about player rules apart from what I need for BG or NWN.

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  21:39:02  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mournblade

quote:

Mmmm... memories.

YES! HAH HAH!!!!

Ashe has been playing D&D LONGER THAN ME!!!

WOO HOO!

I am NOT the oldest!

I started at 10 in 1982 with D&D basic set!

My friend and I used to love to ogle over the boobs in the Monster Manual I in Ms. Berger's 4th grade class

I'm not really older, just more 'experienced'.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

goatunit
Acolyte

USA
31 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  23:34:22  Show Profile  Visit goatunit's Homepage Send goatunit a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

I'm actually a bit of an odd duck, here -- I've got limited gaming experience. I've never had a character get past 9th level; most campaigns I've been in petered out after a level or two, if they got that far.

Actually, I don't think I've ever gained a level. Ever. I've been DMing pretty much exclusively for the last ten years.
Go to Top of Page

Teneck
Learned Scribe

USA
133 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2009 :  23:45:53  Show Profile  Visit Teneck's Homepage Send Teneck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by goatunit

Actually, I don't think I've ever gained a level. Ever. I've been DMing pretty much exclusively for the last ten years.

OUCH!!!

That's why I taught my nephew to play when he was 10...that was 12 years ago and now he takes over the DM duties every so often

"Go ahead...Sleep in the church...the vampires can't get ya in the church" Any DM...any time.

"He's like a trained ape...without the training"
Simon after Jane trashed the Med lab
Go to Top of Page

Randal_Dundragon
Seeker

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2009 :  00:08:57  Show Profile Send Randal_Dundragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Been playing since i was 8 so... 15 years give or take a month, started out when my dad bought me the old black box set of DnD basic from a flea market. Got to play here and their, though i really didnt start going till i was about 15 and found myself a decent group of gamers :). Played all editions and started with FR by playing Baldurs gate (original) and reading the Drizzt books. Now hoping to try out pathfinder :D.

Its simple really, Your an idiot and I'm simply a figment of your imagination
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2009 :  00:38:05  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'm not really older, just more 'experienced'.

More seasoned, perhaps.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Zeffaniah
Acolyte

30 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2009 :  01:56:14  Show Profile  Visit Zeffaniah's Homepage Send Zeffaniah a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

I'm 28 now and I plaed my first game I think I was 12 (D&D basic set) so it's been 16 years now. I ws always a fan of fantasy when I was a kid (I really enjoyed Final Fantasy and other nintendo RPGs as well as the Hero Quest board game). My first character was a Thief and my first and only encounter that day was with a Gold Dragon, that I, for some immature 12 year old reason, tried to use my "climb skill" on. Anyways, I went on to purchase the Basic Set myself, moved on to AD&D 2E and catapulted from there.

Haha, really good one Alisttair - should've been implemented into "Famous Last Words" : "A gold dragon right infront of me? I try and climb ontop of it..." Hihi :)

How have you been playing when being together with friend/family and the like? We always played fridays/saturdays or sundays, mostly saturdays though, cuz then we could go on until we more or less fell asleep.

Teneck, really cool that you've been able to make it a part of the family with your children - I'd like to do that with my daughter and wife aswell, although my daughter is only 11 months so far hehe and wifey mostly plays World Of Warcraft, she can't really get herself into the fantasy world that I love and cherish so much.
Well guess I'll have to feed my daughter with Never Ending Story, Harry Potter and read loads of fantasy novels out lod for her to get her interested - this (D&D) is really a big part of my life, that I would not have been the same without - it has meant alot to me.
I am working in a youth club (age 10 - 18) and it's a really great "tool" to work with children and implement things through, such as friendships, good, evil, right, wrong, difficult choices etc.

Have it affected your lives by any means, or has it "just" been story reading and realmslore for you lot?
I am really happy for all those replies - I love reading about your experiences with Dungeons & Dragons - really sounds like everyone hold so many memories when writing about it.

Well off to bed now, be good all :)

We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
Go to Top of Page

Dantrag
Learned Scribe

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2009 :  02:34:41  Show Profile  Visit Dantrag's Homepage Send Dantrag a Private Message  Reply with Quote
uhh lets see, my first time to play D&D was (carry the one)...never. Although i have always wanted to play, ive just never had the time to actually set up a group and learn all the rules etc...

" The truth comes out only in bold and underlined"
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2009 :  08:32:02  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Started at 11, now I'm 20, had a few pauses that lasted more than a year.
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2009 :  09:46:29  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
only the third campaign since January 1984.......

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Zanan
Senior Scribe

Germany
942 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2009 :  18:46:52  Show Profile  Visit Zanan's Homepage Send Zanan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At the table, I "only" started in 1997 (or the like), while staying in England at Keele University (three cheers to the Sword & Sorcerey Society over there!). We played AD&D's Night Below campaign in the Realms and I have DM'ed it myself 1,5 times in AD&D-3E-3RE since then. Numerous other D&D adventures inbetween, all FR (or Eberron, when I wasn't the DM) and been gaming ever since. And by the time I started "at the table", I was a pretty old hand with regards to RPGing already, so please do refrain from asking for my age.

Cave quid dicis, quando et cui!

Gęš a wyrd swa hio scel!

In memory of Alura Durshavin.

Visit my "Homepage" to find A Guide to the Drow NPCs of Faerūn, Drow and non-Drow PrC and much more.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000