Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Shadow...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anna
Acolyte

Sweden
5 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2002 :  20:22:16  Show Profile  Visit Anna's Homepage Send Anna a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The character Shadow is often described in different manners depending on who has written the story...I just wat to know if it is indeed the same "Shadow" or if I have missed som useful information...=) I'd be glad if you could tell me some more about Shadow or the Shade enclave if someone has some more information about them...=)

ArcticKnight
Learned Scribe

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2002 :  18:16:06  Show Profile  Visit ArcticKnight's Homepage Send ArcticKnight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
usually when they refer to "Shadow" they mean the plane of shadow, thta is where the Shade enclave have been and now some came back to Toril in an attempt to renew themselves there, they were the Netherese from centuries past.

"The man who does not read has little advantage over the man who cannot read."

Go to Top of Page

Bellua Aeneus Lacerta
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2002 :  18:29:04  Show Profile  Visit Bellua Aeneus Lacerta's Homepage Send Bellua Aeneus Lacerta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent trilogy. Malik is cool. Very funny.
Go to Top of Page

Arion Elenim
Senior Scribe

933 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2002 :  00:49:04  Show Profile  Visit Arion Elenim's Homepage Send Arion Elenim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For the whole Shade Enclave/Return of the Phaerimm story, check out The Summoning, The Seige, Realms of Shadow and The Sorceror.

It is an excellent story line!!!!

My latest Realms-based short story, about a bard, a paladin of Lathander and the letter of the law, Debts Repaid. It takes place before the "shattering" and gives the bard Arion a last gasp before he plunges into the present.http://candlekeep.com/campaign/logs/log-debts.htm
Go to Top of Page

Anna
Acolyte

Sweden
5 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2002 :  18:04:42  Show Profile  Visit Anna's Homepage Send Anna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thank you for the answers. i'm gonna check it out.... but the books are hard to find in sweden so... =) thx

Edited by - Alaundo on 11 Nov 2002 10:28:01
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2002 :  09:13:54  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Anna,

Don't know if you have a credit card, but have you tried visiting www.amazon.uk.co or www.amazon.de? All books are available there for on-line purchasing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000